Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
danimals chin?

I found that a long time ago.. with my ball sacckkk!! LOL!

j/k homie.

Wtf I was so blown away by his letter I was gonna say I don't deserve the love I get from him, Waayne and Cap but I decided against it because it seemed a little to personal and cheesy. Now you do this to me haha. Seriously though you guys are the real deal and I'm happy to call you guys my brothers. Birds of a feather :)

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

so I just retread this whole thread and have a few thoughts...

A. I'm very curious if there are different beans going around. Maybe diff runs, I don't know some variable in the mists I'm sniffin.

SO DO YOU THINK SOMEONE IS MESSING WITH THE BEANS

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Is anything gonna be done about this I have yet to see a set out or intelligent discussion about an intelligent way to make this right it is only right these are the most high priced gear avail there should be some kind of word your buying with them also you cant charge out the ass for something that sounds cool you charge out the ass for things that are tried and true they don't sell cars before they crash test them and if they did they shouldn't be the most expensive car on the lot more like a buyer beware not sure gold ticket like these genetics where played out to be I not talking shit but would like to know what is going to be done cause I have some ARC in the veg and if anything goes wrong I expect to be compensated they where not the cheapest so when you pay such a price that Alien is charging you should also be buying he word that the genetics are solid and if there not then you don't get to charge whatever is best for the pocket IMO

PhMe

PhMe

What I like to know is, did alien know about this LAD hermie problem or have known about it before it's released?

Has there been any testers for LAD that ran into these problem?

Can it be the envoriment, tents as I've read in earlier post? (MakinGoo is killing it with tent grow, he stated that he stressed them out, yet, no hermies?

As a consumer, I am very concern about the allegation.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I wasnt even gonna get in this but I was blazin with someone and they had some Alien Genetics and I was breaking it up and found more seeds and more vialble looking seeds then the ones that I paid 150 a pack for so that was the kicker now all this people obviously there is something that needs to be fixed people like you taking my words and making them sound like im out to do something Im not out for anybody I think it needs to be said what is going to be done not being mean or coming at anyone personally I understand it is not easy to create viable seeds but when something like this is happening it needs to be addressed and takin care of asap then all this bickering would end what is the solution cause at the end of the day these where put out by him and needs to fixed by him end all of this now and ratify a plan show people you care and its being fixed as we speak would be my course of action just saying

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i must have missed where it said that f1 polyhybrids came with some type of guarantee.

and no offense meant by this because im broke half the time too...but if $150 is alot of cash to anyone then you might want to wait to see some grows on a strain before you buy. just sayin...i think we all had a chance to know what was being sold and if you want strains more stable and proven they are definitely available.

idk not trying to knock anybody, obviously alot of folks are coming out with some issues. maybe i just expect too little from f1s, but then again my LAD are superb so i really dont know what to think.

also saw a quote today on another board about the relationships involved with these genetics, kinda blew my mind.....

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

i must have missed where it said that f1 polyhybrids came with some type of guarantee.

and no offense meant by this because im broke half the time too...but if $150 is alot of cash to you then you might want to wait to see some grows on a strain before you buy. just sayin...i think we all had a chance to know what was being sold and if you want strains more stable and proven they are definitely available.
True 150 is not a lot of money but it is still some of the most expensive gear avail look at the others what I was saying is when you pay more you expect more and what you are saying is very true but what you are saying also needs to be considered when setting the price

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I've spent thousands on A's gear and all I'm hoping for is a keeper or two per pack. If I find one keeper from a pack that keeper will be with me for years. Every gardener needs to inspect their plants every day regardless of the genetics,right? If someone's plant herms and seeds their garden how aren't they responsible for not finding that nanner? For instance last year I shut down because of broad mites I got from bringing in a cut from an outside source and as much as it sucked and cost me thousands I took the blame because I should have quarantined the cuts. I could have easily blamed the person I got the cuts from. We need to take responsibility for our own gardens because we already know we need to be diligent to be successful regardless of the genetics we choose to run. This of coarse is just my opinion. I'm not trying to upset anyone. Peace Y'all

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

You need to be diligent to be a successful breeder also it goes both ways but you are also true if it happens in your lab it is your fault idk I don't want to say anything to make people mad who I have respect for like I may have already so Im gonna leave this convo I truly didnt mean any disrespect toward anyone especially Alien or any of the people who I spoken with before, you are right Dan one keeper would make up for it all and I hope you find it real talk

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
You need to be diligent to be a successful breeder also it goes both ways but you are also true if it happens in your lab it is your fault idk I don't want to say anything to make people mad who I have respect for like I may have already so Im gonna leave this convo I truly didnt mean any disrespect toward anyone especially Alien or any of the people who I spoken with before, you are right Dan one keeper would make up for it all and I hope you find it real talk
You have every right to feel how you feel just like everyone else here I'm just offering my perspective since I've dropped over a couple grand on his gear. Have a great weekend.

E

Empire

Guys this is how this game works. Untested gear hyped up and sold for ridiculous prices. It happens constantly in the online world. Truth be told tho, aliens strains are only popular here. No one else in the real world or on other forums gives a shit about some untested f1s with fancy names when they should be named what the cross is.

It all boils down to buyer beware. Because aliens not doing anything different then all these other "breeders" aka pollen chuckers. The consumer is responsible for knowing that these are unstable lines in the first place and therefore the beans will be too.

Asking for compensation is ridiculous because your the one who made the choice to buy untested gear from a new "breeder".

But this is all playing out like i said it would, seen it happen numerous times. Once someone releases hermie prone genetics its game over for their business. At least with the online market. Just like swerve.. why u think his only business is overseas now?

Not talking shit or trying to ruffle feathers. Just stating the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Guys this is how this game works. Untested gear hyped up and sold for ridiculous prices. It happens constantly in the online world. Truth be told tho, aliens strains are only popular here. No one else in the real world or on other forums gives a shit about some untested f1s with fancy names when they should be named what the cross is.

It all boils down to buyer beware. Because aliens not doing anything different then all these other "breeders" aka pollen chuckers. The consumer is responsible for knowing that these are unstable lines in the first place and therefore the beans will be too.

Asking for compensation is ridiculous because your the one who made the choice to buy untested gear from a new "breeder".

But this is all playing out like i said it would, seen it happen numerous times. Once someone releases hermie prone genetics its game over for their business. At least with the online market. Just like swerve.. why u think his only business is overseas now?

Not talking shit or trying to ruffle feathers. Just stating the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.
I was digging what you were saying until you started talking shit and ruffling feathers ;)

datDANK

datDANK

how many times has swerve been in a forum and then ran due to pitch forks in the past 10 years?

sky high

sky high

As someone who saw posts deleted/edited in this very thread for being "off topic" I think it's only fair that I ask that we drop the talk of "Swerve" and get back on topic. :rolleyes:

Popcorn., anyone?
Popcorn

Joseph29

Joseph29

I'd like to hear from Alien himself on if he's had many or even any at all hermies in his garden. Damn, I really wanted to pick up a pack of lads and grenades. damn. Could it be that these strains prefer organic foods? that might not make any sense lol. but if alien and wayne have no hermies... Alien is such a nice guy I just can't see him knowingly selling bad genetics. no way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom