Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

I threw them in my room cause I was impatient and wanted to find my phenos faster. They did need to go to a 3 but I was lazy, something we are all guilty of from time to time. I do not want a refund I am perfectly happy and would buy them again. My banannas were my own doin, same with most peoples problems blaming other people for their own mistakes.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I threw them in my room cause I was impatient and wanted to find my phenos faster. They did need to go to a 3 but I was lazy, something we are all guilty of from time to time. I do not want a refund I am perfectly happy and would buy them again. My banannas were my own doin, same with most peoples problems blaming other people for their own mistakes.
That's understandable . Just reading somebody make a broad statement that flowering in 1 gallon pots equal stress did not sound accurate without further explanation

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

How so?
If a plant is at a proper size to be flowered in 1gal pot then there shouldnt be an issue unless said plants lived their entire life in that pot.

must be some small plants that fit in 1 gallons for all of flower stress free. that really isnt much root space. my last bed girls that only got 14d veg total had over 2.4 gallons of media each and the entire bed was full up of roots by harvest. i know thats not a direct comparison but i just can't see those plants fitting in 1gals and they were only 12-18" tall.

different strokes for different folks i guess.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Guys this is how this game works. Untested gear hyped up and sold for ridiculous prices. It happens constantly in the online world. Truth be told tho, aliens strains are only popular here. No one else in the real world or on other forums gives a shit about some untested f1s with fancy names when they should be named what the cross is.

It all boils down to buyer beware. Because aliens not doing anything different then all these other "breeders" aka pollen chuckers. The consumer is responsible for knowing that these are unstable lines in the first place and therefore the beans will be too.

Asking for compensation is ridiculous because your the one who made the choice to buy untested gear from a new "breeder".

But this is all playing out like i said it would, seen it happen numerous times. Once someone releases hermie prone genetics its game over for their business. At least with the online market. Just like swerve.. why u think his only business is overseas now?

Not talking shit or trying to ruffle feathers. Just stating the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.
untested???? bet ya this strain has more runs than 9/10ths of the gear out there. so that's "how this game works" homie.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That's understandable . Just reading somebody make a broad statement that flowering in 1 gallon pots equal stress did not sound accurate without further explanation
What up Cheese im open to retract my statement i should read more of your threads but if you dont mind please do put my foot in my mouth ive tried and have never had good results in one gal. for seeds i should have been specific i see some results with freshly rooted clones going into one gal for flower that have a chance but seedlings that would be interesting to learn so i guess thats my winded version of im off too find your one gal flowering method. Peace and i know you grow bomb shit so im sure i have much to learn.... hook me up bro im lazy can you post some threads with your reply.....thanx and ill put the broad statements as much check as my THC tolerance peace

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Not a "lot" of nanners here,, some for sure,, mainly on the fem strains and early on. But mainly groups of 1-3 full on , male flowers. Always at the node, mid level, interior of the plants on the "Reg" strains. Consistently. Pollen dropping? Absolutely. Seeds? Yes! Fully pollinated plants or garden? No, not really, just those particular buds and sporadic areas near the "A" plants. LAD is the largest offender "reported" to me, but ive not grown it. However, I have both pics of the hermies and bags upon bags of my "Self reproducing" Alien seed stock. A, i think its bullshit that you decline to acknowledge the fact that you know the hermite ssue, IS an issue in these, untested, f1 seeds (lad and the rest) that were sold both to the public and your dedicated "Testers" for ridiculous prices. Yes ya'll, a few of us "Testers" paid for our beans too. Im not surprised Waayne hasnt had any hermie issues, Waayne i believe is truly a Master Grower (and has maad good karma on his side too. Something that lacks on your end A). I Absolutely will admit that i have Alien Genetics plants that my patients love, there IS dank in some of the beans, as long as you dont mind a few beans. And hey, who doesnt love free seedstock? :/
Starfighter

IMAG0460

Starfighter (2nd pheno)
IMAG0427

Napalm OG #1
IMAG0330

Positive pics? Yes!
Napalm OG
IMAG0533

Cookies, No hermies (oops wrong thread,)
IMAG0437

Dubtech 7 (no hermies, dammit, wrong thread again)
IMAG0490

IMAG0468
IMAG0165
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
White Urkle (late nanners only)& Sour Lemon Aliendawg (day 35, fatty nanner, dead center on top are thumbnails).

While i will grow out the Alien Genetics beans i have, I will Not ever buy another. Case closed for me. Happy Good Friday all! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

must be some small plants that fit in 1 gallons for all of flower stress free. that really isnt much root space. my last bed girls that only got 14d veg total had over 2.4 gallons of media each and the entire bed was full up of roots by harvest. i know thats not a direct comparison but i just can't see those plants fitting in 1gals and they were only 12-18" tall.

different strokes for different folks i guess.
No doubt they were small. Flowered off at 12 inches. Im not saying grow monster plants in 1gal pots as that's just not sensible. In my recent run i used 1 gal pots and the highest yeilding plant was 53a grams and the lowest was 40. I had hermie issues with a few alien strains but i had 3 non alien plants that did picture perfect with no issues. I didnt have herms on every plant, just enough to seed my crop.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Im not your "homie". And ur statement shows ur ignorance. Doesnt even deserve a response
how come you come in blasting my man? what dog you got in the fight holmes? Guess you mad nobody wants your white crosses ?? they looked good,but what, no taste?? no high??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

What up Cheese im open to retract my statement i should read more of your threads but if you dont mind please do put my foot in my mouth ive tried and have never had good results in one gal. for seeds i should have been specific i see some results with freshly rooted clones going into one gal for flower that have a chance but seedlings that would be interesting to learn so i guess thats my winded version of im off too find your one gal flowering method. Peace and i know you grow bomb shit so im sure i have much to learn.... hook me up bro im lazy can you post some threads with your reply.....thanx and ill put the broad statements as much check as my THC tolerance peace
Its fairly easy bro. I start the seeds in beer cups for 3 weeks then transplant to 1 gal. Veg for a week then take rhe top for a clone. Veg 1 more week and flip.

E

Empire

Thats pretty hilarious. And i didnt come in blasting ur man. Sorry if the truth hurts. But it doesnt seem like im the only one blasting your homie dog gfunk nigga.

My crops are sold for top dollar long before they are even cut. So ur comments are just u talking shit with no real backup or truth to it. Once again showing your ignorance

Quit tryin to talk like a rapper g dog homie. Makes u sound like a moron.

Oh and for the record. Alien strains dont sell for shit at any club. Go back to your closet and quit being a troll. Homie g.

Mogrow

Mogrow

if you got a beef tell the man, don't come with this "i don't mean any disrespect" and then call this gear untested, his product overpriced, and all other other freakin innuendos. man up dude. is this tre farmer????

E

Empire

if you got a beef tell the man, don't come with this "i don't mean any disrespect" and then call this gear untested, his product overpriced, and all other other freakin innuendos. man up dude. is this tre farmer????

I got no beef. I dont know where u even get that from. Tons of people on here are complaining of hermies from his "tested" gear. I came on and lended some experience because ive seen this same exact scenerio play out multiple times on this forum since it started in 08.

If u read my posts instead of getting butthurt and having your interfeelings hurt you would see that i wasnt bashing alien. I believe i said its buyer beware of hermies. Its no secret that most of the breeders on the farm are merely pollen chuckers. If that hurts ur feelings im sorry.

Why dont u go troll all the people in this thread that are actually talking shit about alien and quit singling me out when im just lending outside REAL WORLD experience.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Its fairly easy bro. I start the seeds in beer cups for 3 weeks then transplant to 1 gal. Veg for a week then take rhe top for a clone. Veg 1 more week and flip.
My way is not the only way but ive done atleast a gal a month of growth for root space for so long i spaced out that it could be done with less and well also........i stand corrected but i will never do that intenionally and yes if i do i would blame myself for nanners in that flowering environment but that s just me Queso Grande peace

skunktater

skunktater

Swerve is getting disrespected all over. go to his site, it's a mess over there. he also stopped posting at his favorite site (riu) as well, because of the recent fiasco he just went through.[/quote

Time for Swerve to morph into a different breeder. Isnt that what they all do?

skunktater

skunktater

Ah thanks for that... here are my 2 pics from the 1st post. Maybe i will look into checking that (again though have been running the 1kw for years no problems) - i do have pretty decent airflow around my plants - would this help keep leaf temps down or does that not really affect this kinda heat? (also could rest my nuts on my 1kw glass its that cool)
Unfortunately RH is one of the things im not maintaining atm pretty much sits about 20% nowadays (was about 40% during veg from memory), for veg i do a bit of foliar misting if the RH is too low but cant say i have ever had RH issues in veg or flower yet (not to discount it though)

Pic 1 is example of all the hermies i had by week 1, pic 2 is the one i thought was female but self pollinated to the max with a few external nanners but i suspect majority are inside the buds (thankfully)

View attachment 300996View attachment 300997

The TRUTH will set us FREE from the fake breeders. Great post bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom