Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

well- it looks like i get to put dutchmasters reverse and saturator to the test. i have 5 lemon aliendawgs that are about a week into 12/12. i did the initial spray the day after the flip and will repeat at 10 days. in the 5 yrs i've been using this stuff, mostly on feminized polyhybrids, i've never had so much as a late season nanner. definately the best $25 insurance policy out there!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Found this grow on the LAD. They had the same problem. Bad breeder with bad genetics here. At a $150 a pack you think they would be stable genetics. Looks like the old bait and switch trick. Show nice pics of buds that are not what the seeds are. Looks like a scam here guys. My two cents. Peace

http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/cannabis-grow-logs/2369-lemon-alien-dawg-alien-genetics.html
I just read that

A. Dude popped 4 beans and got 4 males. That's not hermie or even bad. 4 beans you can't be expecting too much.
B. didnt even show anything else cause some fuckin dummy totally thread jacked him w a different strain.

Kind of irrelevant.

sky high

sky high

Agreed classic. I'm highly disappointed with my multi-strain pop, but it was because there was an abundance of males, not because the genetics hermied. Definitely a different thing. Bad luck vs. bad breeding.

In all reality, my true disappointment lies within myself for falling for the hype after seeing this same thing play out many times in the past on forum after forum. Without a doubt, the list of pollen chuckers who have called themselves "breeders" and who have traversed into the same "confused" territory with their (borrowed) genetics is a LONG one.

In the end, >I< simply should have known better.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

well said Sky High man thats wisdom, and makes sense what you say....i tend to blame myself in the end everytime....stay up dude.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
A, i think its bullshit that you decline to acknowledge the fact that you know the hermite ssue, IS an issue in these, untested, f1 seeds (lad and the rest) that were sold both to the public and your dedicated "Testers" for ridiculous prices. Yes ya'll, a few of us "Testers" paid for our beans too.

Is it normal for testers to have to buy the stock they are testing? Literally have never heard of anyone having to pay for test seeds until this post. That seems wrong to me... I'm currently testing a batch of test seeds and only wound up with one female out of the lot to work with- following some mistakes on my behalf... The breeder saw this and generously offered me another pack to ensure I see positive results from something he has high expectations of.

The above is regard I'd hope to receive after buying the most expensive seeds on the market....Sorry if this post detracts from the topic, but it seems relevant to me.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Found this grow on the LAD. They had the same problem. Bad breeder with bad genetics here. At a $150 a pack you think they would be stable genetics. Looks like the old bait and switch trick. Show nice pics of buds that are not what the seeds are. Looks like a scam here guys. My two cents. Peace

http://www.weedwatch.com/forums/cannabis-grow-logs/2369-lemon-alien-dawg-alien-genetics.html
This grow showed no issue.. The guy popped 4 seeds & got 4 males.. Where is the issue?

E

Empire

hey ogslf//// oh i see he has skills, at growing. just had it up to my ears in the alien/farm bashing...
peace mogrow

I wasnt bashing alien or the farm. I was speaking the truth and sometimes the truth hurts if ur gonna be sensitive to it. Many other people have said the same thing yet you singled me out.

Read my posts thoroughly, without a asshole attitude behind them, because thats not how they were posted. I simply speak from experience watching this play out several times on the farm and personally smoking aliens flowers several times. Ask anyone who smoked aliens flowers, they were all seeded. Im sorry if that offends you, but im not gonna lie about it when everyone says "well alien doesnt get hermies it must be your fault".

Once again, i could care less. I dont run any alien gear and never will. I was just lending some advice and real world experience. No offense to anyone in this thread.

Ill let u guys take it from here, peace.

neck

neck

i have two keeper phenos of LAD...i started with four keepers but its now down to two...#3 and #4. no hermies. nice and frosty. super chron.

im just sayin.

this is unfortunate to hear...but Alien said he.d take care of ya.ll and i dont doubt he will...and to the one who said A is lacking good karma...you have got to be trippin. he is one of the nicest dudes ive met in my many years on the internet. there is no way any of this is intentional. and there is no way alien would knowingly do this...to anyone.

be well, all.

neck

neck

id just like to add that my #1 and 2 were dropped for other reasons that did not include hermie issues at all. #1 was dropped because it was oddly similar to my golden goat...probably the most "lemony" of the bunch but it just didnt do it for me. #2 was dropped because it was extremely sensitive and i could never seem to figure out what it wanted more or less of. too finicky...so i said meh.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
id just like to add that my #1 and 2 were dropped for other reasons that did not include hermie issues at all. #1 was dropped because it was oddly similar to my golden goat...probably the most "lemony" of the bunch but it just didnt do it for me. #2 was dropped because it was extremely sensitive and i could never seem to figure out what it wanted more or less of. too finicky...so i said meh.
Really good info for guys like me...:)

You found all four of those in one pack then?o_O

E

Empire

I was speaking to him the way he spoke to me. U can chop up my quotes however u like.

As far as being moral, i dont think talking to someone the way they talk to u is a moral issue. But whatever u say. Wait wait lemmie guess, now im a racist because some hip hop kid talks to me like a rapper. I was using his language so he could maybe understand.

I can chop ur quotes up to make u sound like whatever i want to.

Sorry for lending real world experience. I know u probably like to pretend the internet has an effect on anything whatsoever.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I was speaking to him the way he spoke to me. U can chop up my quotes however u like.

As far as being moral, i dont think talking to someone the way they talk to u is a moral issue. But whatever u say. Wait wait lemmie guess, now im a racist because some hip hop kid talks to me like a rapper. I was using his language so he could maybe understand.
exactly what do you mean by hip hop? do you even know about hip hop? oh you must of though he was talking to you like a rapper and not a hip hopper. and even if so, i never heard him say nigger out of his mouth one time, so what's your excuse again?

E

Empire

Did nigger come out of my mouth? I believe it was nigga which is a common term in rap. So go ahead and try and make me look like a racist now. Its pretty hilarious.

And no i could care less about hip hop or rap pr wannabe gangsters. He came at me talking like a thug. So i responded in his language

E

Empire

U guys can team up on me all u want. Im sorry i even chimed in with real world experience. I wont do that anymore.

But maybe i should let the club owner chime in whos still sitting on aliens seeded pounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom