Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Did nigger come out of my mouth? I believe it was nigga which is a common term in rap. So go ahead and try and make me look like a racist now. Its pretty hilarious.

And no i could care less about hip hop or rap pr wannabe gangsters. He came at me talking like a thug. So i responded in his language
lol, dude, i am pretty sure nigga is not a universal word in a gangster/thug vocab.

as far as you using the word and who it was addressed to, yes i can see others being offended by it. from what i've seen of MO, he's not black/spanish and he doesn't or hasn't used any of the language that relates to him being called a nigga.so if you look at the situation in totality, yes you are or seem to be a racist.
as far as i know, hip hoppers doesn't use that word, that's not something that's embraced by that community, and could tell from the way you said it that you meant to offend Mo by calling him a nigga and not something else a hip hopper would say.

just to be clear, i pass no judgement on you, but do suggest that you be mindful of what you say before hitting the send post button.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahaha so many people are just butt hurt they bought hype and the truth is coming out, so much so you nitpick how's things were said not what was intended. Generic political move.

He's telling truth. Maybe if some of you didnt shell out hundreds if not thousands on untested beans, and hear what he is saying, ALIENS GEAR HIMSELF has been sittin on a shelf at a spot for MONTHS now, and they paid n arm and leg for it, just like you did. 4-5 beans per nug sounds like some a grade dank? Nah, but with what they paid they gotta sell it as such.

Empire, I know dude, and I know you're speaking real world truth here because I know too.

Keep protecting the truth and real brother, dot let the groupies get ya down!!

If one person took your advice to heart it was worth it.

But hey lets overlook all the actual hermie claims so we can talk hypotheticals and bullshit that has nothing to do with the poster right above you talking real shit right on the subject. Oh and mommy Debbie stole my blocks.

Grow up kiddos, dropping an N bomb deserved a pm, not a total derailment f information just so you can ultimately say the water wa too murky and off track from the start, and if was your own fuckin hand that was steering

This is bigger than LAD. Please look at motivs posts. Enough said.

E

Empire

No what your implying by saying our forefathers are puking in their graves is that your yourself agree and are disgusted or else why make the point. You contradict yourself just like when you bring us real world intel on gear you've never run. Or that you don't even care but you care enough to bash or that your not here to start shit or ruffle feathers while your doing all the above. Trust me Ill win this debate.

How am i ruffling feathers by posting the truth? Ive said multiple times that sometimes the truth hurts. So i guess i hurt your interfeelings and im sorry.

About my post in the other thread. There u go choppin up what i actually said.

If u were intelligent u would be able to read that i said our forefathers are puking in their graves because obama has shit on our constitution. But u can chop up what i say however u want.

Truth is ur not even worth my time to respond to, so go ahead and talk shit. But i find it funny how u have liked multiple posts by me and now ur butthurt and singling me out when there are people in this thread, actually above my posts talking real shit about alien. Why dont u go talk shit to them?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Another "teacher" full of contradictions...if I was butt hurt wouldn't I be bashing his gear?
On the contrary I feel you'd be defending it out of sake f pride.

But I love you Dan. Stay normal asshole on me don't go general Ming on me

green punk

green punk

@ Empire... I really could care less ( as I am neutral) about most of what you have said and this thread. With one exception, I would like to hear from or about the dispo owner who is sitting on A' personal bows. If what you are implying is true. I am picking up that some guy bought some herb with out inspecting it. Is that what happened. Or did he think it would sell anyway. Or maybe pitch it as added value to patients. How did he get stuck sitting on some seeded product. Who buys pounds of seeded product. Not sure that is the guy you want to be touting as a solid opinion on much. If it actually happened the way I have read this statement.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga!!!

whigga whigga whigga whigga whigga!!!

chigga chigga chigga chigga chigga !!!

jigga jigga jigga jigga jigga!!!

peta pipa picked a packa pickled peppa!!

bwahahahHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:troll:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I could be wrong but aren't the vets saying its the strongest herb they've ever had?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

To the hermie cemetery already monkey wrench every hermie thread should be culled just like a hermie.... Just playing gotta learn somehow and if you chose hermie threads then so be it I'm testing my own keepers right now and will contribute hermie pics as soon as nanners start a poppin.. I got light leaks and temp spikes hitting 90 but not long though and on a mover plus I just shifted to ten from 14 on
.... That should theoretically herm most of everything ya? No alien gear that I know of but I hav grown some bag seed so maybe there some alien int there without me knowing peace and chicken grease

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap tell everyone how much you and others hate your Alien gear. :)

I only grow stress dude. Nobody likes my shit weed. I seed all of my bud on purpose just to piss people off anyway. I love hearing that snap crackle pop when someone fires up a fat bowl of headaches.

What's up with the maiden avatars. You fucking racist!!!

Top Bottom