Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Empire

Cap. How dare u. U are such a racist!

Green punk. I wont state the clubs name because im not here to bash anyone. Those of u who pay attention to the club posts here on the farm can figure it out. There's many farmers that showed up to try aliens meds only to find seeded nugs. They can chime in if they want.

The club owner was under the assumption alien was a master grower like everyone claims on the farm(which he is a member of) so he didnt search every nug for a hidden seed. Most club owners dont, and if it ends up being seeded normally u go pick it up and dont make a dollar off it. But yes the club owner made a mistake that he has learned from. And imo its pretty stand up of the owner not to make alien come pick it back up since he charged so much for seeded weed with no potency since it was seeded. Because thats normally what a club owner or purchase manager will do.

Once again, im not bashing anyone. I understand why alien sold the weed, i would have tried to as well. Who wants to take a total loss if it looks decent but its seeded? Theres bills to pay. My whole point for even bring that up in the first place was because everyone was blaming hermies on peoples grow skills and everyone saying alien doesnt get herms. Well theres physical proof alien gets full on hermies at a local club.

But what the hell do i know. Obviously nothing.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

I ran LAD,GRAPEVINE,PEBBLES,GRENADES,CRASH HELMET, with not one issue with herms or nanners. The only issue I did have with the LAD was that she gets so fat she can mold easy if you don't have your shit dialed. Found keepers in every pack, overall solid gear, nice keepers can be found. The only negative thing I can say is Alien's customer service on responding to PM's is not on point.

GI JO

GI JO

"I'm a little concerned now, as well. I've got 2 LAD, in with my green crack. I've determined that LAD are girls, but the last thing I need are any issues. Also wanted to say, we've had lots of pretty honest sounding opinions here without any real bickering. Thumbs up to that!"

I posted this on page 4 or 5 of this thread, before the first shit storm. Guess I've been proven wrong!

I've read enough though, to know that I'll be taking the 2 LAD's out of my room before I have any problems. Glad for the info/pics and opinions that everyone has taken the time to share.

E

el_tenador

I was speaking to him the way he spoke to me. U can chop up my quotes however u like.

As far as being moral, i dont think talking to someone the way they talk to u is a moral issue. But whatever u say. Wait wait lemmie guess, now im a racist because some hip hop kid talks to me like a rapper. I was using his language so he could maybe understand.

I can chop ur quotes up to make u sound like whatever i want to.

Sorry for lending real world experience. I know u probably like to pretend the internet has an effect on anything whatsoever.
I'm a fan of your posts Empire, always known you to been insightful. You are most certainly on point when it comes to the matter at topic. Alien definately owes his customer base a transparent explanaion as to why a line of beans that he has professed to stringently tested has such a high preva lence of hemies. I agree with you wholeheartedly. And with that I will apologize for attacking your morality because that obviously wasn't ur intent... just think you could responded in a way that was bit more diplomatic. You are an intelligent man.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Isn't hermaphroditism and making lots of male seeds a sign of stress? I honestly had an assumption all along that alien's plants must be stressed in some way to have produced as many male seeds as they did - I swear every alien grow I see on the farm is over half male.

cannaguy

cannaguy

This grow showed no issue.. The guy popped 4 seeds & got 4 males.. Where is the issue?

The ISSUE is with all these reports of HERMIES and a high rate of males leads me to believe the LAD is a hermie shit strain bro. There is a reason why Swerve dropped his Alien gear. Just thought this info would help others not line the pocket of some b.s. breeder. I personally am tired of these assholes spreading around bunk genetics for TOP dollar. Peace

cannaguy

cannaguy

Isn't hermaphroditism and making lots of male seeds a sign of stress? I honestly had an assumption all along that alien's plants must be stressed in some way to have produced as many male seeds as they did - I swear every alien grow I see on the farm is over half male.

Now your thinking. At least some people have a brain around here. A trait of a hermie strain is a high m:f ratio.

jlr42024

jlr42024

There's absolute fire in these genetics and alien has a future in breeding regardless if he's having issues with some phenos give the guy a break his projects are still in there infancy and who hasn't had problems in the beginning? The only mistake that was made was the price if the packs weren't so expensive would people really be as pissed? I love my napalm pheno and would have paid double for it but if I didn't find such a keeper I definitely would have been pissed too. It's hard for the guys who haven't experienced the real potential of these genetics to understand just as those who've have can't understand that there are issues.

str8med

str8med

I cant speak on any of Aliens gear but I do know when you take a mother hybrid and reverse her back to a different female plant you will experience a high rate of males....in some cases based off my experience. The socalled awesome phenos some are finding in his offerings are natural given the combination of female traits. The more he works these hybrids the more issues will arise.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I cant speak on any of Aliens gear but I do know when you take a mother hybrid and reverse her back to a different female plant you will experience a high rate of males....in some cases based off my experience. The socalled awesome phenos some are finding in his offerings are natural given the combination of female traits. The more he works these hybrids the more issues will arise.
Are you serious?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The ISSUE is with all these reports of HERMIES and a high rate of males leads me to believe the LAD is a hermie shit strain bro. There is a reason why Swerve dropped his Alien gear. Just thought this info would help others not line the pocket of some b.s. breeder. I personally am tired of these assholes spreading around bunk genetics for TOP dollar. Peace
. The link u posted was a guy that popped 4 seeds & had bad luck & got 4 males.. 1 time I popped 2 seeds & got 2 males so I popped 2 more & got 2 girls.. When popping such low numbers u can strike out eazy..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

does anyone else find it humorous that alien's status message is "the man with the golden dick"

There's absolute fire in these genetics and alien has a future in breeding regardless if he's having issues with some phenos give the guy a break his projects are still in there infancy and who hasn't had problems in the beginning? The only mistake that was made was the price if the packs weren't so expensive would people really be as pissed? I love my napalm pheno and would have paid double for it but if I didn't find such a keeper I definitely would have been pissed too. It's hard for the guys who haven't experienced the real potential of these genetics to understand just as those who've have can't understand that there are issues.

pollen sacks are COOL!

I've never bred successful (100% sensimilla) lineages off of plants with hermaphroditic tendency - even if the selected genotype was "herm free" the herm trait can still be recessive and passed on to offspring. And if the dutch breeders have shown you anything, it's that the trait shows up more and more the farther your filial is from the original hermie-prone parent. If alien wants to further his breeding program he's gotta backtrack his stock and find the male/female that's carrying the trait (which can be impossible), cull like crazy, and work off phenos that are stable in the absolute worst conditions. And the mistake wasn't in selling insanely priced packs of seeds, it was selling herm-prone seeds from what is seeming to be a stressed out grow to the public, and hyping their "fire"/repping himself as a "man with a golden dick". because now alien has alot of bullets to bite.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hold on ......are you just a genius, it is April fools....

Please, tell me this is the case. Hahahahahahaha

Mogrow

Mogrow

ok, i've gone through the thread, i've seen one picture of pollen sacs on females on the LAD, that was from Motiv. the first guy showed a male plant. so that leaves us with one picture of a pollen sac, and that was in like week 7 or so. Some people "report" seeded bud, no pics. We have a couple of people not happy with their Alien gear, coolest man, sky, true grit, maybe a few more, maybe it's Colorado air??:rolleyes:

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

ok, i've gone through the thread, i've seen one picture of pollen sacs on females on the LAD, that was from Motiv. the first guy showed a male plant. so that leaves us with one picture of a pollen sac, and that was in like week 7 or so. Some people "report" seeded bud, no pics. We have a couple of people not happy with their Alien gear, coolest man, sky, true grit, maybe a few more, maybe it's Colorado air??:rolleyes:

trinidad is the sex change capitol of the world...

Top Bottom