Lemon Alien Dawg in the water :)

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Yeah so I got this nice package of lemon alien dawg and eskimo kush seeds in the mail yesterday and I just started 4 LAD's in my DWC tub under a 400w mh and I gave the eskimo kush seeds to my girl so she has 2 of them in the dirt also :). I am on my phone atm so I cant post pics right now but when I get back to my pc Im gonna give you guys pics and the run down of my plan for these. Stay tuned its gonna be a good show I promise... The QB has been wanting to do some Alien gear for quite a while now... Trust me when I tell you Im gonna put my 100% into these.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I hope so bro Im expecting a lot cuz of what I have read about so far. My room has pretty good conditions that they are in right now I hope i have a high female ratio. Its my old mom room / new test area for lad lol. Im gonna try them out in that room and the worthy cuts will be ran in the big dog room(s);) i got high hopes. Im actually about to go chek on them now ill be posting pics tonight if they popped.

A

Alien

Supporter
Mo! Great to hear that the QB has his Lemon Alien Dawgs off to the races!

I'm looking forward to seeing this strain run in DWC...I'll be watching closely. I know you're gonna slay it!

You need anything along the way, let me know. Got your PM...responding now bro.

Cheers,
A

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Sorry it took so long to do this but here it is... I planted 12 in the promix I believe and so far 9 have popped... I have 2 in the dwc tub that are a few days older... anywho without further procrastination here it is folks...

PromixLAD1
PromixLAD2
DwcLAD1
DwcLAD2

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So here is a kick ass journal update brought to you by me :)... Anyway though lets cut the bullshit and get to it...

Lemon alien dawg (promix) taken like 5 min ago...
Lemonaliendawgdish

Lemon Alien Dawg (DWC) :)
Family

My lil soldier I call lil dawg
Lildawg

Eskimo Kush freebies I decided to pop that came along with the LAD seeds (thanks logic)
Eskimo1

Ok ok I know that wasn't all that kick ass cuz they are just growing up and not doing anything right?.... ^^^ is cool but lets get to the kick ass part of this update :)

So as you all know they have these new glasses for hps yellow filtering called method seven glasses... well I went and got some :)
Method7

And of course I just had to go play with these bitches and this is what I came up with I took some with and without pics of my current bubba crop (The winning LAD pheno's future home so pay attention lol)... These things are more then kick ass its almost unbelievable how much of a difference these make. This is a great product big props to the method 7 people for these.

Here it is...
All these pics are taken from a iPhone 4s camera with no enhancements, no photoshop or nothing... straight camera with method 7's over the lens.

This is the first shot I took as soon as I walked in the room. As crazy as this sounds this branch is directly under the ushio 1000w hps!
Bubbawithpretty

Here is some with's and without's for that ass :)
Bubbawithout1

Bubbawithstandout

Bubbawithout3

Bubbawith3

Bubbawith2

Lol ok now I know I am the first person ever to probably pull this stunt publicly... As if the pics above aren't enough I figured I would put the icing on the cake to get you to go get some of these...

Here is a bud of this crops previous ancestors that came before it under the hps :)
Bubbacurednom7

LOL flip around them method sevens one time on that ass and bam! look at this shit and from my eye I would say this is pretty damn close to the real colors...
Bubbadryunderm7

^^^^ Now thats some impressive shit right there... that is all more to come later on... Enjoy :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Looking forward to seeing those football sized DWC nugs, Quarterback! Cheers Mo!

A
You and me both bro lol... I hope they are like giant blow up footballs or something... From the way goo's LAD looked im kind of thinking im gonna have those rpg rocket lookin branches where the whole thing looks like a boquet of missiles or something thats kinda how im visualizing it anyway... Its probably still gonna be a little min before you see any major shit taking place on my end cuz I still have to select phenos and all the usual stuff that comes along with popping new seeds but I can assure you if you have the patience one of these days im gonna post a pic with all LAD in the undercurrent and then thats when those football colas and whatnot will be on the floor until then ill be updating this as much as possible and keep everybody informed as much as possible on how they are all doing at that moment in time... I just really cant wait to find the winner right now so I can get that ball rollin as fast as possible you know what I mean... Anyway thanks for watching :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh ur gunna have giant buds no bullshit.. Lemon
Alien Dawg is a straight up producer.. Ur gunna find more them 1 keeper.. The hard part is witch 1 to keep.. Oh yea watch out with the "N" LAD's seem 2 not like a lot of "N" & they like 2 stretch in flower.. Ur gunna kill it..

Top Bottom