Lemon Alien Dawg in the water :)

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Haven't updated this in a while I been running like a chicken with its head cut off trying to keep up with all this shit.... Anyway my best plant showed early preflowers that definitely said male all over them so I cut that bitch down and saved some clones :) I also had some short ones in the promix and I figured they had the best chance of being female due to the shortness instead of the tall lankyness of the suspected males so I transplanted them into hydro so far I pulled 2 out of the dirt I got room for one more so expect that next time... anyways heres the pics....

Here is a nice pic of the male... this thing is a monster and its leaves are huge and it was the first seed to pop... not only that but it has a funk coming off him so instead of tossing him I think im gonna keep him around...
Maledawg

Heres its neighbor which im hoping is female...
Lildawgbig

Here is the rest of the promix plants still in cups god I hate the slow growth of the non hydro setups lol but its ok im gonna transplant them probably tonight to 3 gallon pots.

Lillildawgs

And last but not least lol hahahaha....:D

It appears I have some friends in high places cuz I got some mail the other day with these in there :D:D:D
Seeds

Yeah so usually I say to stay tuned anyway when im done with my journal entry's but I really mean it this time ^^^ :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Update.....
They are all sexed out and I ended up with 8 girls out of 11 I moved the first 4 for sure females into the water a few weeks ago and just recently transplanted the last 4.... anyway here is some recent pics....
20121007 025039

The biggest 4

20121007 025104

The most potent smelling and closest one to what Alien told me to look for imo and she's the happiest of the bunch so far

20121007 025118

That's all for now the real fun will start in about 3 weeks stay tuned :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Man oh man the plant in the pic above I think is gonna be my winner... so I was rubbing some stems trying to get an idea on what was what smell wise right... I rubbed on all 8 the smell was sweeter on some and floral on others there was a lemon smell on my biggest one they all lasted about 10 seconds till the smell went away off my thumbs.... and then..... I rubbed on that pretty bitch pictured above, I literally stopped dead in my tracks and was like whoa! What the fuck was that?! (In exact words btw) the one plant has possibly the most dank neck breaking nostril curling smell that I've smelled off a plant so far in my growing career not only that but the smell lingered on my thumb for like a min and a half before it died down. The shit smelled so strong I figured it was worth making an update for. Wait till you see this shit coming up oh boy...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

20121019 204609

So I killed them all and took mad clones from each one I really like my plants I have labeled 3 and 4 and I think 8 has potential too. Anyway once these root I'm saving a mom of each one and taking another clone of each one and growing it out in the tubs... stay tuned....

My fav #4 this thing has the darkest pungent smell too it's like super strong.

20121019 204401

Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Oh man... this thread is all kinds of cool. Congrats on the ladies... nice. I have to say those glasses are one of the coolest things I've seen in a while... really gotta get a pair now. Nice bean collection too... sweet genetics no doubt. Wishing you my genuine best on your grow Mo. Take good care man and thanks again for sharing the goodness.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Nice Im growing this also, can you tell me what Alien told you to look for as in a keeper.
LAD phenos...the best one to look for is the pheno that creates a bush with even lateral branching and vertical growth in veg, then in bloom will exhibit large cola shaped buds, like footballs (the QB should feel right at home...) that REEK of lemons and kush. You will know her when you see and smell her. As far as feeding goes, they are moderate to heavy feeders. I can't really advise what to feed them because you and I run such different setups. They like a lot of P&K from day 21-49...this plant is great because she will tell you when she's hungry or overfed...very visual in her reactions to nutes.

^^^^^
Straight from the horses mouth that was copied and pasted straight from the man himself.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

<--- has roots on 1 or more of each 8 plants I think this test grow will be starting tomorrow or the next day my friends

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So its 1 day before week 3 of flower starts in the LAD room... I figured it would be good timing for a little update action.

First and foremost the first check of the day went as expected
Meter

Ok so that's all good on to the next one

Wholegroup

They all look good to me...

I got the plants all labeled 1-8 going in a zig zag motion starting with the blue bin... the first to the left is #1 the second to the left is #2 the one up in front of number 2 second to the right is number 3 and so on for future reference.

This is the first group up close
1stgroup

The second group
2ndgroup

Here is some close ups of the buds starting to form on my fav plants....

Number 4
This is the top of the supercropped number 4 that has a serious funk to it... It looks like its probably more of a stretchy plant like the mom was but so far it has the most calyxes coming from the top.
Number4top

Number 4 spread out
Number4spread

Number 5...
This thing is over all a pos in my opinion but on the flipside it seems to have the most solid bud growth so far figures right lol.
Number5top

Number 3
Number 3 is strange to me its extremely short and compact but its has long sativa leaves lots of nodes though.
Number3

Number 6 is touchy like number 5 appears to be but its got a crazy build on it
Number6

Number 2 is a vigorous grower and has lots of branching I like this one a lot too.
Number2

Thats all for now ill post back when there is something to really look at.

Number4
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So here is my week 4 update for you good fellows... It just turned into week 4 and so far it looks like my number 5 plant is the clear winner... it looks the most like Aliens LAD that he has in the pics and its stacked and built pretty much how he said it was gonna be and that I would know it when I saw it... well IDK if this is the one he was talking about but the number 5 is big dog in my shit right about now...

Here is the first group of 4 there aint nothing too special going on over there they are all kind of average looking so far...
1stgroup

The second group of 4 has 2 good ones that look to be something like the same pheno
2ndgroup

Big dog #5
Number5big

The top of #5 look at the frost already its all the way down the leaf
Number5top

The similar #6
Number6top

Number 8... The most promising looking short stacked pheno...
Number8

And last but not least..... :)
Hammertime

Stay tuned lol shits about to get real...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Little week 5 action...
Plants 5 and 6 are looking to be the ones... 5 is more stacked up and has more frosty bud growth and 6 has the thickness and good structure... only time will tell who wins. They all have that wierd leaf canoeing thing going on in the sugar leaves all the fan leaves are flat and perfect though.... idk what to think of that but from the looks of it im not alone when it comes to that so ill chalk that up to genetics.

Plant 5 top
20121213 024538 1

This is the main stalk on supercropped number 5
20121213 024620 1

And number 6
20121213 024631 1

More to come later.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

O
Lookin good QuarterbackMo!! Impressive work on those tubs, looks like the dawgs are lovin it in there.
Yeah this is just a bs test grow wait till its over and if I find a winner in the bunch ill be throwing it into the big rooms and thats most def what the farm wants to see lol. This is one of them I just took the other day bubba og week 4 in rdwc custom built by me :)
20121212 074409 1

And the secret lemon alien dawg room that nobody has seen yet in another custom rdwc setup by me this is mixed phenos in this system we were just trying to fill it up its all my number 3 and 4 plants
20121213 020923

Or the other 2 uc rooms you will find if you look around good enough. Lad and that sledgehammer have a bright future if I can find a good one to roll with. Stick around.

Top Bottom