Lemon Larry OG Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job buddy:) I have always been interested in the Larry. She looks like a decent yielder
:passingjoint:

GTD

tojocam

tojocam

As always bb nice hows the larry smell is she a stinker like the kush

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, shes something special that for sure. i have two phenos of elites lemon larry, this one and the other is the one that used to be in his add shot for it, that was the sour og pheno, which I like just as much. This one is lemon pinesol kush all the way, deep funky kind fo taste and smell. The smells arent as strong as some of my personal cuts, but neither are the actuall clones, so thats fine. Shes only at about 5 weeks here, so only half way done yet, I'll drop back in a couple weeks on this one and let everyone see whats on the move.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Dayum...those are some mighty fine buds there!

I can't wait to give 'em a run.

Grow Safe

SDC

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm running this cut now... can't wait to see how it turns out for myself.

C

cd420

Hey bigbuddy whats up?Nice job on the larry bro,looking sweet as hell!! Have you grown out any of elites twisted purple og kush(sour og kush x bubba kush)? I love that strain!!!Theres so many dank phenos i kept 4 outta 6 to take cuts and run again and again.Theres a dank green pheno in there that looks just like your larry on the first page.There also another pheno that has the same yield and structure as the other but turns purple and has a sweeter taste to her.I made a bunch of f3's and still have alot of the f2's i got awhile back to look for more keepers.It looks like you still got your touch bro,i miss your beta test grows.Those were some of the best reports and plants ive seen in awhile bro. You been working on anything new from elite??

T

tophmaster

damn looks like some fire larry. how long have u been growing elites gear? had any troubles? just heard mixed things about the stability of his genetics and hermies and suck dont know how truth it all is.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Nice plant, need to pick that one up as well.

Thanks a lot man, I've got 2 keepers out of this, and a very nice male. This one didnt get ran the best last time, so I'm glad to get her out proper now.

I'm running this cut now... can't wait to see how it turns out for myself.

Are you running something from elite, or the larry cut? Regardless, I'll keep my eye out for the pics man, cant wait to see em.

Hey bigbuddy whats up?Nice job on the larry bro,looking sweet as hell!! Have you grown out any of elites twisted purple og kush(sour og kush x bubba kush)? I love that strain!!!Theres so many dank phenos i kept 4 outta 6 to take cuts and run again and again.Theres a dank green pheno in there that looks just like your larry on the first page.There also another pheno that has the same yield and structure as the other but turns purple and has a sweeter taste to her.I made a bunch of f3's and still have alot of the f2's i got awhile back to look for more keepers.It looks like you still got your touch bro,i miss your beta test grows.Those were some of the best reports and plants ive seen in awhile bro. You been working on anything new from elite??

Hey bro, hows it been? Things are back on track now but I had a bad go with some Powdery and major ph troubles, that came back to be equip failure. So now we're cooking right along, gotta few things from elite running, of course my precious mr nice gear, lots from ROC, the mother list is a bit too long I must say. i havnt run the twisted purple though man, running the pre 98(unverified, either 2001 or 98) and if it smell sanything like that, it must be nice. I've seen some pretty fuckin pics thats for sure.
I just finished up with the chemhead and chem og, both those were great. Ran the Snowy chem as well, really not my scene, yielded huge, but not for me at all.
Good to see ya man, I'm all over the place, so lots of pics of everything I grow peppered around in spots online.

holy shit those larrys are drop dead gorgeous.

Thanks bro, means a lot.

damn looks like some fire larry. how long have u been growing elites gear? had any troubles? just heard mixed things about the stability of his genetics and hermies and suck dont know how truth it all is.

I've been running elites stuff for about a year and a half now. I've had good runs and bad runs with his gear, actually I was the first one to find th herms in the ultimate chem line that had all the drama, I wasnt involved, but they were found. Basically, the line from elite that I stay away from, and hes scrapping too by the way are the ult chem lines, i had full blown herms in that, the ult 91, and the ult moondawgs, so theres an obvious issue with that male being hit to anything containing the 91(I know, whichever one he has). His Kush lines are great though, and the lemon thais are superb smokes, I cant put them down, and I hold some of the rarest cuts in the world, so trust me, theres good stuff in his work.

its like this, and I hesitate to say anything because of all the bullshit it starts, so please I ask out of a little bit of respect not to start a flame fest here guys.

Elite has good qualities and bad, hes made out to be a lot worse than he is. In fact, i've seen things posted on here since hes been banned that I know are not true, I'm a friend of his now, we've become fairly good friends since I've started testing for him, so I know certain things that get posted are just wrong, be it for misinformation or whatever, i dont know why, but still. And for those that dont get to hear other sides, or say recieve the seeds that are labeled the (white x fire og) x fire OG DOminant, not the fire og cut like someone here said he claimed to have(i tried to remember who said that but I could find the thread, doesnt matter anyway). Hes out right stated that they are f2s of ogs gear. Now is that ok to begin with, i dont know, not my call or what i'm talking about, just saying about the things that most hear vs what goes on behind closed doors are two totally different things.

Elite isnt a bad guy, i think of him a bit more as socially awkward. Everyone makes fun of him for his descriptions of things, which, ya, i do too a little, but its not to brag, he really just gets that excited about weed. Wheni read a pm from him about something thats going good I can just imagine him typing faster and faster as he gets to the exciting part of the story, like a kid waiting for grandpa to finish the high point of a book. He doesnt do it to sell things, he doesnt sell me shit, i get it all for free, but my pms read the same way from him, cause hes so pumped up on it. And when i say I dont like something of his, theres times i feel like I jsut kicked a puppy.

Does he do things wrong with breeding from aa ethics point of view, sure i can see things that people would have very valid issues with. Could he learn some more things about the genetics of the plant sure. but hes getting better, and hes starting to see that he needs to change a few things that hes doing from all sides.

A lot of people ask me why I still test for him or what not as well, which I'm actually about to do my last elite test, at least for a while for various reasons. The thing is, how do you tell a guy thats been honest and good to you, sent you free seeds like crazy, opened up to you when he was stressed about some serious shit. If you had a buddy, and he made a mistake, or had an issue, would ya drop him, if someone earned your respect for things that you know they did to help people, when someone you dont know says something bad about them, no matter how much respect that person may have, do ya turn your back on your buddy thats been there, no, of course not. Thats the way it is with elite, say whatever you want about him, hes helped me when i was fucked over, and vice verse I know the dude, not the breeder, and I've told him to smarten the fuck up and stop acting like whining bitch many times, just like i told him he was a fucking idiot for his fuck up here. But because hes made and I'm sure will make mistakes, doesnt mean he deserves to have someone turn another back on him, for good reason or not. hes never done wrong to me, only good, so how can i not respect that.

I know that was way more than the answer to your question, but it was just one of those things that I felt needed to be said in general. So guys again, please no responses about how bad you think he is, this is just my reasoning for not changing my opinion of him when many did, and nothing more than that. Theres enough negative about elite on here as it is, let the poor fella have 1 friendly thread. Fuck even Manson got a piece of cake once in a while.

R

Rural_GrowOp

Very nice Big Buddy. I have 4 of these going from seed and 1 LL x Chemdog D that are about 5 weeks old now. I've been wanting the lemon larry for a while and finally got her in my garden. This is the pheno that I am looking for. Hopefully I can find a nice girl out of these. Keep it up bro.

R

Resin.Burner

nice words big buddy ! ;) and nice pics !

i'm gonna try the double SFV OG, chem08 x Chemdog D very soon..i haven't grow any Elite genes in a while..but my old experiences with his SourD bx1..LemonThai crosses and some other things were great.

have you any experience with any of these 2 Big Buddy ?

RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Very nice Big Buddy. I have 4 of these going from seed and 1 LL x Chemdog D that are about 5 weeks old now. I've been wanting the lemon larry for a while and finally got her in my garden. This is the pheno that I am looking for. Hopefully I can find a nice girl out of these. Keep it up bro.

Very nice man, you'll like the ll x Chemdog D. i've got the Chem kush running right now, 4 phenos of it, all are stellar. like I say, long as that Chemdog D bx male doesnt hit back to another chem, she seems to be ok. I've run out 6 of the strains now using that male, and they only have problems going that way. This pic on bottom is something like you want to find from that male.

And the lemon larry is kick ass smoke. I have may a cut, from cali, bc, ontario, and both phenos I have from th ell stands up to any of them imo.

nice words big buddy ! ;) and nice pics !

i'm gonna try the double SFV OG, chem08 x Chemdog D very soon..i haven't grow any Elite genes in a while..but my old experiences with his SourD bx1..LemonThai crosses and some other things were great.

have you any experience with any of these 2 Big Buddy ?

RB

Actually, in a way I have, I bought a pack of sd x lt from elite when I first met him, and its jsut been cured now for over a month. I found one plant that i absolutely love, and I dont have a cut of it. Heavy sour scent like the diesel, but the thai ads in this fruity undertone that rally adds to it i find.

And i havnt run the chem 08 x d, but i did the first test for double sfv, and I still have a mom and father of that, heavy fuel smell if you get the right one. I found a couple phenos i didnt really like in this one, but one that i loved. And i have to admit, the dbl sfvs didnt get a true flush, so fuck knows what I actually threw away i guess. I also ran the first test of the chem 08, not the cross your looking at though. Also a great one, and really good yield too. Of elites stuff, so far, I'm not a fan of his unknown kush x sour og, whatever its called, and i hate the snowy chem. But other than that, I've had great results, wel that and the herms in the ult lines that i mentioned.

Cog11
Cog14
Cog110
Top Bottom