Lemon Larry OG Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn, looking at these shots, I'm really happy I'm leaving fox farm nutes, that MG def is just brutal sometimes!

R

Resin.Burner

thanks for sharing your experience Big Buddy ;)

beautifull plants too ! resin content look to be on the higher side of the things..nice!

RB

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Good thread Big Buddy. Nice grows and pics. Honest and straightforward opinions and assessments. Can't fault a guy for that. You're a good guy. :smiley_joint:

Oh and I forgot to ask, when your Ultimate Moondawgs hermied, were they obviously hermed from the beginning of flower? Or did they hermie later on?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, and Highroller, that really means a lot man, thank you very much for the kind words.
As for the ult moons, i think it was day 24 I saw them, and they were full blown. Sad thing is the plants looked fuckin great when it happened. The funny thing is herbalizor ran out the ult 91 I think and he had 0 trouble, maybe i should test those too, they are sitting in the old seed box there. But ya, was early in flower, same with the other ults. Damn shame that the line he sent out that made everyone think his gear herms, cause thats the only line that it really happens on.

D

D9420

plant looks great i heard that was a killer strain.
sweet work:smiley_joint:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys, and Highroller, that really means a lot man, thank you very much for the kind words.
As for the ult moons, i think it was day 24 I saw them, and they were full blown. Sad thing is the plants looked fuckin great when it happened. The funny thing is herbalizor ran out the ult 91 I think and he had 0 trouble, maybe i should test those too, they are sitting in the old seed box there. But ya, was early in flower, same with the other ults. Damn shame that the line he sent out that made everyone think his gear herms, cause thats the only line that it really happens on.

Yeah man, no worries on that. Credit where credit is due, eh?
I'll keep an eye out then on these Ult. Moons I just put in flower. They haven't shown for sure either way. There's somethin there, but it's too small to distinguish yet. Here's hopin eh? Thanks for the heads up. :damnhippie:

D

D9420

have you tried anything else from Elite i hear bad things about them. but that plant looks great ??

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
nice pics of elite gear BB looks dank as hell. I agree 100% with what you said about elite also, he's a good guy and has always done me right.

take care.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Yeah man, no worries on that. Credit where credit is due, eh?
I'll keep an eye out then on these Ult. Moons I just put in flower. They haven't shown for sure either way. There's somethin there, but it's too small to distinguish yet. Here's hopin eh? Thanks for the heads up. :damnhippie:

No worries bro, good luck with em man.

have you tried anything else from Elite i hear bad things about them. but that plant looks great ??

Haha, ya lots of things are said, lots of thins are bullshit. Like I say, hes socialy awkward, not a bad guy at all, actually a very kind and giving guy, I'm tryin to get him to drop those seed prices though.
As far as what I've run from elite, heres the list:

Liked:
Chem 08
Lemon Larry og
Chem Kush
Sour Banana Punch
Double SFV og
Sour Deisel x Lemon Thai
Chemhead
Blowfish x Lemon Thai
Sour Funk(not very strong though)

Disliked:
Snowy Chem
Mystery og x sour og(not didnt like it, but didnt love it)

Hermed:
Ult Chemdog
Chemdog D x Chemdog D bx male
ult moondawg

I think thats what I've run, if theres any others i forgot I'll let you know, but I really like elites gear. Lots of folks say it sucks, funny thing they never grew it, lol. Just stay clear of the ult chem line, and your gonna be happy, lemon larry and chem kush are both of my favorite strains now, and I have a mother room of 30 varieties with 10s of thousands of seeds/clones run.

nice pics of elite gear BB looks dank as hell. I agree 100% with what you said about elite also, he's a good guy and has always done me right.

take care.

Thanks man, what have you run from elite?

D

D9420

ya i hear ya its hard to get good info on the net. but it seems you have put a bunch of his strains to the test and had great results. maybe i will try one of his strains myself one day. prob the lemon larry it looks so good :icon_dizzy:

S

SkyHi

were do you get elite's stuff i dont see him on TCH bay ????

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Thanks man, what have you run from elite?

nothing yet. I have his super sour deez, lemon larry OG, double OG SFV, and bannana OG.. I plan on starting off with the Super sour deez when fall comes around. Got all of this gear before he came to the farm. He replaced two orders that came in damaged no questions asked with the quickness, and was always cool and helpfull when I had questions. I can't wait to pop the SSD man, have you ever tried these out?

take care

K

KushMaster707

how is the cali connection larry og kush compared to the elite lemon larry og kush? or are they the same strain?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh good god theres the question that starts the war, lol. Not sure, both are larry bxs, I've got a pack that I'm sending funds for today actually just because I wanted to see this for myself. So as soon as they get here I'll run em, also next to elites larry bx, which I have waiting to go down. So it doesnt matter whose is better by name of breeder, only by smoke of plant. In fact, what I'll do is get my buddy to write out whats what, and I'll just grow using 1, 2, 3, as labeling, and not know whose gear I'm using til after the first time I smoke em. Sounds like fun to me.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle I can answer that so awesomely on Swerves behalf but I will wait for to answer that question:giggle giggle

:passingjoint:

GTD

Bigbuddy that sounds like one hell of a plan brother:harvest:

E

el gordo

great pictures bigbuddy, i have 4 different LL females, some shorter some more stretchy, they're a couple of weeks into flowering. would be an isuue if join your thread with my plants? Saludos!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

:giggle I can answer that so awesomely on Swerves behalf but I will wait for to answer that question:giggle giggle

:passingjoint:

GTD

Bigbuddy that sounds like one hell of a plan brother:harvest:

Hey bro, good to see ya drop by. Dont get me wrong, I'm sure swerves gear is wild ass shit! And I know I'm gonna love it, but nothing does better than the blind taste test, should be fun.

great pictures bigbuddy, i have 4 different LL females, some shorter some more stretchy, they're a couple of weeks into flowering. would be an isuue if join your thread with my plants? Saludos!

Good man if you want to post a pic you go right ahead, only thing kept out of my threads is bullshit. And I think plant pics are some damn fine things to post, so fire away bro!

F

frankie-smiles

I've got some lemon larrys in flower at the moment, 2 different plants and another one that is still to go in. The two in flower are real nice but one is so fucking frosty its crazy. 4 seeds popped and 3 females. Ran Elites Sour Chem or Chemdog D x Chemdog D Bx or whatever he calls it and outta 9 seeds, 3 were fems. 2 of these fems were very nice and one started popping nannas at 3 weeks in so got the chop. Not gonna bad mouth elite though cuz the tent they are in I call my "test tent". Pretty much designed to sort the strong shit from the garbage so it isn't a perfect enviroment by any means. Got some Double dipped sour banana to go in soon. Elites Lemon Larry is some good shit, also interested in trying swerves when i can. Interested in your results when you do a side by side, should be fun.

Top Bottom