Lemon Larry OG Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

The blind side-by-side is a great idea. I'll keep an eye out for that thread!

saldiado

saldiado

well its definitely looking like some dank og, how many more days you lettin it go?

true grit

true grit

Looks pretty dank from this end! Nice grow for sure. What did you think of the ChemHead that you ran?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

well its definitely looking like some dank og, how many more days you lettin it go?

I was going to let her go for about 3-4 more weeks, until the fuck tragedy. A piece of advice, the nutridip tri meter is a piece of shit! i used to swear by that product, and they are now fucking crap. The eter went completely off in a matter of a couple hours and my ph fucked completely, so this plant that i wanted to smoke so bad is now shank ass shit, I'm fucking rotted, and am now the proud owner of a oakton ph2. As soon as ones big enough to get out its going out again, so I'll get back on the pic when that happens.

Looks pretty dank from this end! Nice grow for sure. What did you think of the ChemHead that you ran?

Thanks man, too bad she doesnt look like that still. As for the chemhead, shes really nice, needs a bit of a cure to bring out the nice flavour, but once it does, great stuff. Grows pretty big, and branches out real easily. Heres my mother, very close to elites holy grail diesel, which i just planted the bx seeds of.

Untitled Scanned 11
Untitled Scanned 12
true grit

true grit

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that! Especially that far along, but it seems you got your shit down so I'm sure a rebound is on the way!

And thanks for the info on the Chemhead. I've been looking for headband diesel for a bit and it appears elites chemhead is the only thing with it right now unless someone has Loompa beans around. How many beans did you run to find that mother? I'll be scooping a 5 pack this week with some Sourchem to run, hoping I can find a couple solid fems in there. How was the stone on the Chemhead? I've heard everything from something that will spook the weary to a hard bedtime stone...

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good man.. Ive got some LL late in flower as well.. Great buds and something special with that Pinesol cleaner funk...Next time Ill prune them up.. What a stretcher..Great work.. peace d.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks a lot guys, I'm absolutely rotted that I lost this one like this. I wont even get that out soon now cause I just recieved a bunch of cuts from cali, and I;ve gotta do the shanti and elite tests, so sadly, no lemon larry for big buddy for a bit. Damned lost summer of kush:doh

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Hey Big Buddy, I'm a little late on this thread but I have a lemon larry, but she looks much different than your pics. Can you post one of the other pheno you mentioned for me to compare? I got mine from clone. She grows huge sticky icky colas.

T

theurbanfarmer

How does she do outdoors in Ontario you think shell finish on time?

Cheers

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, sorry i didnt reply to any of this, i dont really post anymore, health is gone downhill and cant really put in the crazy work i used to. so sadly they are all gone from my room now. If i can get back on my game ill start posting again but no one wants to see the shitty grows ive been doing the passed while. as for the ontario outside grow, shed be done in tie for sure. ANd thanks for all the kind words, even though most of this is like 3 years old, still nice to hear.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Hey guys, sorry i didnt reply to any of this, i dont really post anymore, health is gone downhill and cant really put in the crazy work i used to. so sadly they are all gone from my room now. If i can get back on my game ill start posting again but no one wants to see the shitty grows ive been doing the passed while. as for the ontario outside grow, shed be done in tie for sure. ANd thanks for all the kind words, even though most of this is like 3 years old, still nice to hear.

Asome seein this thread bumped. :)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I jus popped some lemon larry x fireOGbx and lemon larry x cypresshill OG. Im not sure who the breeder is. If anyone has some info id greatly appreciate it.
Confu

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I jus popped some lemon larry x fireOGbx and lemon larry x cypresshill OG. Im not sure who the breeder is. If anyone has some info id greatly appreciate it.
Confu

Post me in the direction of the thread, I would love to see those. Sounds FIRE.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Aww man boom, ur gonna make me start a grow journal? lol i wasnt plannin on it but i could since i got time.

Popped those and lemon alien dawgs, alien granades, and chem urkle 2. I needs to find some new flavors.
Confu

Top Bottom