lemon skunk and avalanche..its gonna get frosty

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro, plants looking good. i've had issues with gnats, but sticky traps and letting your soil dry out before watering it again helps a ton. they like things to stay moist...haven't had a bad enough problem to use anything else....

hey et, thanks for the reply. ive got some fly paper around,but they are relentless. i generally let the soil go pretty dry before watering.almost to the point of droopy leaves just to try and eliminate these pests. peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice plants I really like that big Ass plant in the middle.. That big 1 looks super happy & healthy.. Great work.. Don't trip on not gettin any1 2 post most people juss look.. Juss keep posting u will get a response.. When my plants r in veg I give them thishttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/21a5987f.jpg
3 TBS. Per gal. Of water will kill anything in the soil.. I'm thinking u still have time 2 dose them with some poison if u want.. But fungus gnats ain't really that big of a deal.. But if ur like me u hate any bugs.. When I see bugs I go mega hard on them I go all out with bug killer.. But that's juss me.. U can find this bug killer at Homedepot.. Ur plants look great I really wouldn't worry much

whats up makingoo? thanks for the positive vibes. just cant show my plants to anyone but here,sooo was just lookin for some positive feedback. thanks
im not sure how safe it is to add that 4 weeks into flower? been goin all organic.
as far as bugs? UGGHH! i hate em'!! i know those gnats are more annoying than anything. still hate em' lol thanks brother.... peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah i thought of that, not really sure where to get em' at though.we are talkin about lady bugs right? lol peacentreez

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How about some good neamatodes.. I'm 100% sure I misspelled that but I'm hoping u no what I mean.. U can add neamatodes 2 the soil & they will eat the bugs & the eggs

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep this the poison I recommended is safe 4 vegetables here is the lable look at days b4 harvest & u still got over a month 2 go.. U can still us it..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/6d2bee9d.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

Peep this the poison I recommended is safe 4 vegetables here is the lable look at days b4 harvest & u still got over a month 2 go.. U can still us it..http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/6d2bee9d.jpg

whats up mg? is that the spectracide label? looks to be useable. just not sure about putting non organics in these beauties. could prolly get nematodes at a pet store maybe? not sure. thanks for all the help with my nasty gnats.lol peacentreez

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea it's the spectracide lable.. I'm juss giving u options if u ever need 2 kill bugs this is good stuff but yea ur rite it's not organic.. Juss letting u no it's safe 4 veggies so I'm thinking it can't hurt the buds.. I harvested some killer White Fire, Alien Dog, XXX OG, Katsu Bubba, Rasberry Bubba, Tahoe OG, SFV OG, & DeathStar all treated with this stuff I even sprayed the leaves with spectracide & still harvested mega Stoney & super tasty buds.. Nuthing bad happened I'm still alive..

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 4 flower. wow

whats up friends and farmers? today im using a new digital camera. lets see if these are any clearer,or do i just really suck at takin pics..lol week 4 of flower,the avalanche are really puttin out some crystals. as well as weight.cant wait to see what they do with some gravity! any how, i think the pics will do all the talkin'...:icon_animal26:
budz_083.jpg
budz_084.jpg
budz_085.jpg
budz_091.jpg
budz_090.jpg
budz_092.jpg
budz_088.jpg
budz_086.jpg
budz_087.jpg
budz_089.jpg
budz_094.jpg
budz_093.jpg
well thats it for this week. tune in next week for some more shots of these beauties!! peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey ny.. smellin like skunk n cat piss. cant wait !!you gonna stop by soon? hows that ag? peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 5

whats up to all my friends and farmers out there. killer week. i raised the light about 4 inches this week. and put the strawberrys on another stack of milk crates to help them achieve some mass while the avalanche make themselves right at home.lol the avalanche are really packin it on. watered with mollasses and straight water this week. well here goes,got some avalanche up first few pics and then some strawberry cough ,then couple group shots. thanks for lookin.... peacentreez
budz_106.jpg
budz_107.jpg
budz_108.jpg
budz_102.jpg
budz_103.jpg
budz_101.jpg
budz_104.jpg
budz_105.jpg
budz_110.jpg
budz_113.jpg
budz_112.jpg
budz_111.jpg
budz_109.jpg
budz_115.jpg
budz_114.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

week six

whats up all? this is week six of flower for these gems. everything is looking good except for a little yellowing on the bottoms of the avalanche. any ideas on what this could be? nearing the end maybe? the rest of the plant is healthy and green. except for the trichs...yum. anyway take lok. thanks peacentreez
budz_134.jpg
budz_135.jpg
budz_136.jpg
budz_132.jpg
budz_131.jpg
budz_133.jpg
budz_130.jpg
budz_129.jpg
budz_126.jpg
budz_144.jpg
budz_145.jpg
budz_143.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey freinds and farmers. hope everyone had a better weekend than i did. i have found spider mites on two of the strawberry cough and the one avalanche that got topped. ive stripped the most affected leaves off. what to do now? i have at least two weeks left on the sc. and 3 weeks left on the avalanche. any ideas or funny jokes to take my mind off of these little shits would be awesome..lol where do these come from? ive never had any sm pm or anything like this before so im stumped. thanks peacentreez

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
find them and kill them - warm soapy water on a sponge or even your hands - rub down any leaves that look like they have mites - all you can do at this point is smash those fuckers so your not smoking funk

it can be done man - I had to do it on 10 lights setup for 3 weeks once

didnt lose any plants

420alldaze

420alldaze

find them and kill them - warm soapy water on a sponge or even your hands - rub down any leaves that look like they have mites - all you can do at this point is smash those fuckers so your not smoking funk

it can be done man - I had to do it on 10 lights setup for 3 weeks once

didnt lose any plants

lmfao..thanks motherlode! i needed a good a laugh after the stress these little fuckers can put on ya. ive been on em for two days with a vengeance. well i feel way better now brotha, i really dont want to chop early. not my style...lol thanks again brotha.. peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 7 killin' em'

spider mites that is...whats up friends and farmers? been a rough couple of days,thanks to some spider mites! UGGHH! i hate those things!! never had em' before so i was stressed out a little to say the least.i plucked the frankenstein avalanche( the one of 3 that i topped,supercropped,tortured) almost clean. had no chioce but to do it. the other two not so bad.two of the strawberry cough got hit pretty hard plucked a bunch and sprayed with warm antibacterial soap, then rinsed with some fresh water approx 20 minutes later as to not clog the leaves. the strawberries have 1 week left pretty much, and the avalanche has about two weeks left. they're definitly stinkin up the place and are nice and solid. got the usual size nugs on the strawberry, but the avalanche on the other hand... phenominal:ninja well here ya go enjoy.... peacentreez
budz_152.jpg
budz_154.jpg
budz_157.jpg
budz_158.jpg
budz_159.jpg
budz_161.jpg
budz_156.jpg
budz_162.jpg
budz_164.jpg
budz_165.jpg
budz_163.jpg
budz_166.jpg
budz_167.jpg

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

budz_088.jpg
Fucking amazing!
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!
Congratulations 420alldaze, really nice job!
The yellow leaves on the bottom are totally normal to occur ending of the cycle. How long to harvest?
Peace!

420alldaze

420alldaze

budz_088.jpg
Fucking amazing!
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!
Congratulations 420alldaze, really nice job!
The yellow leaves on the bottom are totally normal to occur ending of the cycle. How long to harvest?
Peace!

hey jungl3boy? thank you for the kind words! cant wait to do a whole room of these. im thinkin at least 2 maybe three weeks to chop. well see how much weight they put on. they seemed to have slowed a little. idk. thanks for stoppin in. peacentreez

NyDankbudz

NyDankbudz

Id have to say the avalanche is some of the best bud ive smoked in a while good looking out 420 im deff putting some away for winter!!! Haha now wheres the munchies?

Top Bottom