lemon skunk and avalanche..its gonna get frosty

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hi all, wanted to do a journal on my lemon skunk and avalanche indoor grow.

soil; roots organic with home brewed compost, and some ph balanced soil to top it off.

growin in; some 5 gallon homer buckets cut down to approx 3.(kinda have a height restriction ,figured less bucket more plant so to speak)

room size; is 10'x 12' more or less with 600w swithcable ballast, also a seperate area for seedlings and cuts:) powered by a 10 bulb light bank(t8s and t12s) built from spare fixtures.works great for veg.

area temps; stayin at a nice 72 with rh at 55ish. no ac needed at this point. have a nice big oscillating fan to strengthen those babies up.

will be framing a wall to close room in. its tarp city right meow,but its doin the trick. here we go.

first up is the avalanche fem seeds at 3 weeks old.these things are takin off. 4 in the middle.
budz_010.jpg
then shots of two and two
budz_018.jpg
budz_017.jpg

next up we have lemon skunk at 5 1/2 weeks from cut in various stages of bondage:)
budz_006.jpg
budz_013.jpg
budz_019.jpg
budz_015.jpg
budz_016.jpg

next is the one lemon skunk im gonna keep as a momma:makeup lotsa bud sites on her
budz_012.jpg

now we have some group shots
budz_008.jpg
budz_014.jpg

and last but not least this is one of the plants that the cuttings of lemon skunk came off of.5 weeks or so here, smells yummy. been getting doses of mollasses and gravity. one more shot of gravity and i think shell be good to go.
budz_021.jpg
budz_022.jpg
budz_020.jpg
thanks for lookin ,and any comments or suggestions are welcome as usual. peacentreez

S

SkymasterSmoke

Damn.. never had Avalanche before but Chemdog is awesome. Can't wait to see this grow! I've decided to start a grow on 3-6 Third Dimention, do you have any expierence in this strain? Looking for grow tips on this strain!

NyDankbudz

NyDankbudz

Looking good. I wanna see a pic of the 10 bulb system u got set up sounds sick

420alldaze

420alldaze

Damn.. never had Avalanche before but Chemdog is awesome. Can't wait to see this grow! I've decided to start a grow on 3-6 Third Dimention, do you have any expierence in this strain? Looking for grow tips on this strain!
what up sm? ive never had avalanche either.dont think many people have,sounds incredible though. thanks for stoppin in. peacentreez

Looking good. I wanna see a pic of the 10 bulb system u got set up sounds sick

whats good nydank? heres a couple pics of the light bank. was all old fixtures i had. works great for veg.enjoy
budz_029.jpg
budz_028.jpg
peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

new walls

whats up all? hey kes, basically superthrive, worm castings and some sea kelp during veg.they really seem to love it!
heres a couple pics of the new walls i framed in to enclose the room. no more tarps!
budz_0231.jpg
budz_0241.jpg
budz_026.jpg
ok well theres still a tarp to close in the clone/momma area:makeup
budz_027.jpg
100_9119.JPG
budz_0321.jpg
thanks for lookin! will be flippin these this weekend, so stay tuned... peacentreez

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those Avalanche are growing like weeds 420d. They look good.

I see you have an expansion project going on. That will be a very workable space.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Those Avalanche are growing like weeds 420d. They look good.
hey tobor! they are shading my lemons!! huge i tell ya. super excited about these.i did keep one for a momma. pics soon.hows yours coming along?
I see you have an expansion project going on. That will be a very workable space.
im very blessed to have this killer space.basement temps stay nice and even. wo ac. and rh is 55 60 ish. going smooth so far. about to flip and see what we get. thanks brotha peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 1 12/12

whats up friends and farmers? well its been one week since i flipped these to 12/12. they are goin crazy!:banana1sv6: i actually moved the avalanche to the center,raised the light to accommodate the huge beasts that are taking over and put the lemons on milk crates for now on the outer edges.(to control stretch and try to keep the canopy even).well heres some pics...first up is avalanche
budz_053.jpg
now we have a group shot with the lemons surrounding the avalanche
budz_054.jpg
..last but not least..the mommas
budz_055.jpg
thanks for stoppin by.stay :cool0041: peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 2 12/12

whats up? is there anybody out there? :hi ok maybe this week i can get some comments on these monsters. week 2 of 12/12, and let me tell you! so much for the last post about tryin to keep my canopy even. these avalanche are flyin!! third pic down is the avalanche i topped yesterday.the other two remain untouched except for some supercropping and removal of one or two huge fan leaves blocking crucial areas... well you can see for yourself. i cant wait to do a whole room of these next! thanks for lookin...lol peacentreez
100_9153.JPG
100_9154.JPG
100_9158.JPG
100_9157.JPG
100_9156.JPG
100_9159.JPG
100_9155.JPG

NyDankbudz

NyDankbudz

Nice i cant wait to see the avalanche i heard its chem dawgs fastest flowering strain mixed with a frosty sativa good luck herb

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up ny? yeah they are really takin off for 2nd week flower. cant wait to do a whole room of these beautiful ladies. im already lookin at tomato cages or bamboo. not sure yet ,but i know they wont support the nugz that are about to blow up on these plants without some help.... sweeeeet!lol peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

holy frost!!

whats up freinds and farmers? just a quick pic of the avalanche.its goin on the third week of flowering and let me tell you,its definetly gonna get frosty up in this room and fast:anim_30: enjoy more to come on my weekly update! peacentreez
p146.jpg
p231.jpg

420alldaze

420alldaze

week 3 in flower

whats up friends and farmers? hope everyones week has been productive:giggle so this is week 3 since i flipped them to 12/12.i did find out that there was a mix up in the marking of seeds last year.what i thought was lemon skunk is actually strawberry cough.i noticed a big difference in some bud that my friend gave me. definetly sc!! anyhow, they have been getting watered with sea kelp and organic sugar beet mollasses extract once a week,and regular water for the other two waterings every week. they really seem to be lovin' the organics and sea kelp.bud sites are frosting up already:rastadancing: room temps are stayin at a steady 75 degrees with a rh of 50 to 55. if these temps are off for flowering, please let me know. thanks

first six pics are of avalanche.
seven eight and nine are strawberry cough
ten and eleven are group shots cant believe how much the avalanche shot up this week.
budz_056.jpg
budz_057.jpg
budz_058.jpg
budz_059.jpg
budz_060.jpg
budz_061.jpg
strawberry cough
budz_064.jpg
budz_063.jpg
budz_062.jpg
budz_065.jpg
budz_066.jpg
thanks for lookin ... stay safe and stoned... peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

morning to all. was wondering what the best way is to eliminate gnats? i have like 4 sticky flypapers around the room ,but they are relentless.more annoying than anything. any suggestions would be great. thanks peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow! i cant believe that i havent gotten one response. at least tell me my plants look small or sumthin'.lol maybe next week... peacentreez

420alldaze

420alldaze

no answers on the annoying fungus gnats huh? awesome, i thought i could get some answers. i looked up all info on them but would like to hear real world solutions from someone who is dealing with them. thanks again...echo,echo,echo....

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok so now im thinkin its cause im from ny? i dont get it, i know how to spell, i use proper english,im polite to any and all, i even try to help whenever and wherever but still no replies. oh well im enjoying the killer growth on these beautiful plants. peacentreez

E

E.T.

hey bro, plants looking good. i've had issues with gnats, but sticky traps and letting your soil dry out before watering it again helps a ton. they like things to stay moist...haven't had a bad enough problem to use anything else....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

nice plants I really like that big Ass plant in the middle.. That big 1 looks super happy & healthy.. Great work.. Don't trip on not gettin any1 2 post most people juss look.. Juss keep posting u will get a response.. When my plants r in veg I give them thishttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/21a5987f.jpg
3 TBS. Per gal. Of water will kill anything in the soil.. I'm thinking u still have time 2 dose them with some poison if u want.. But fungus gnats ain't really that big of a deal.. But if ur like me u hate any bugs.. When I see bugs I go mega hard on them I go all out with bug killer.. But that's juss me.. U can find this bug killer at Homedepot.. Ur plants look great I really wouldn't worry much

Top Bottom