Lemon Skunk & Sweet Mango Autoladies

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @Darkstreets how long you been home? It sucks you have to bolt already. I would go ahead and use this run as a teaching/learning experience for both you and the misses.
I'd go ahead and cut and try to teach or inform your wife as much as you can without overloading her.
Good luck brother.
STR8

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Chop or give it some more time ?
Thats the biggest kush and the last junk smellin bagseed

None are throwing very many white pistils anymore only a few
1455586307692 125772376

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Sup everyone,?

Plants look like theyre doing very well notsonewtogrowing :p

Im back home and things are ok. The kush is killer frosty and is in its week 9 of flowering but i have to leave again thursday for 3 weeks for work. Sooo either i cut down now and start drying or i try and teach yhe wife the drying process. The 2 other unknown strains smell like crap lol and dont look very good either. The ph issues i got is prob the reason they never swelled up nice and fat. Or i waited too long. Theyre heavy indicas and its starting its 10th week of flower. Im actually thinking of cutting it down right now lol
Doesn't sound that bad. What is the ph of your water? How do the trich's look? do they look cloudy or milky or clear. Or even amber.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey @Darkstreets how long you been home? It sucks you have to bolt already. I would go ahead and use this run as a teaching/learning experience for both you and the misses.
I'd go ahead and cut and try to teach or inform your wife as much as you can without overloading her.
Good luck brother.
STR8
Brother,brother,brother,brother. lolololol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Styling and profiling. That Mango is going al crazy with her branching.. Lol
She looks good my friend.
STR8
Yo broham!!! The Lemon Skunk is like really bushy. I had to move the leaves around so that the new growth underneath could get some light. Have you ever had a plant like this? I would say this is a first for me. lolololol. She's 3 days behind the Sweet Mango and has not gone into the stretch yet.

str8smokn

str8smokn

You can always put your CFLs back in there to shine on your lower plants /or lower limbs..
Different strains/genetics,it's cool watching all the different plants growing.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

You can always put your CFLs back in there to shine on your lower plants /or lower limbs..
STR8
The funny thing is my friend that was growing that cheese strain has all my cfl's. lololol.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

20160220 092003
STR8
@str8smokn, got a question for ya! Last night I broke off a limb of the sweet mango. I planted the limb in a cup. It is taken, does that mean its a clone? Thats this morning and she's standing straight up.

Top Bottom