Lemon Skunk

• Thread starter Morgan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

lookin good,looks like you'll b gettin the trimmers out in a few!!

619ster

619ster

She looks like she could go another week or two. Not sure if it's the lighting or the pic but I see alot of fresh pistils still growing. That means the buds are still growing. I ran a DNA Lemon Skunk and was VERY satisfied with it. Still regret losing her to this day. Mine used to flower in 8 weeks, but was killer at 9 weeks. Super oily lemon drop candy taste!

How far is yours into flower? DNA or Greenhouse?

E

el_tenador

Does anyone know the lineage of the Lemon Skunk? Pretty sure Cannaventure has the same cut.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Does anyone know the lineage of the Lemon Skunk? Pretty sure Cannaventure has the same cut.

It supposedly comes from some breeder in Las Vegas, then you got GHS saying it's from the Amsterdam underground, but I don't know the truth. I always here bad things about GHS so I wouldn't believe what Arjan says. I don't know the exact genetics, obviously a skunk variety and some type of citral, the citrus strain probably came from Pakistan or somewhere close by that area. Every seedbank that sells Lemon Skunk wont say the actual genetics so not many people know the lineage.

Anybody else have any info on where Lemon Skunk came from??

E

el_tenador

Yes, I remember hearing the Vegas origins too. I hope someone can elaborate as to whether it's is Sam's work?... Yeah, I most definitely would regard anything said by Arjan with a grain of salt.

waayne

waayne

Several years ago in a conversation about the origins of Lemon Skunk, Aaron of DNA told me the genetics of their version were Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x a proven Dutch Skunk male gifted to them by a breeder in Amsterdam,supposedly this Dutch Skunk male had been used in several successful Dutch hybrids......

This was the genetic make up for the original regular seeds several years ago........

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Several years ago in a conversation about the origins of Lemon Skunk, Aaron of DNA told me the genetics of their version were Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x a proven Dutch Skunk male gifted to them by a breeder in Amsterdam,supposedly this Dutch Skunk male had been used in several successful Dutch hybrids......

This was the genetic make up for the original regular seeds several years ago........

Thanx waayne, it's good to know you got the info from an actual seedbank and it's not just rumors. So the story about the Lemon Guy in Las Vegas is true.

waayne

waayne

wassup lex0415!
Aaron told me the guy in Vegas had held onto this cut for years before they got it.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'm chillin, but yeah, I read about it somewhere (I forgot what website, maybe this one??) and some people that were making comments didn't believe it and I never heard that story anywhere else so I didn't know what was true. If I was him I would of held onto it for a long time too, being one of the few people with an original Lemon strain, hell yeah.

punaboi808

punaboi808

Man your LS looks a quit different frm mine...only pic of it i have at the moment, adout 3 weeks into bloom, frm DNA
Dogz 005

Top Bottom