• Thread starter LSK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

Another MI. Stud farmer.....awesome work... Love the mitten

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Welcome to the farm brother , nice grow you have and those are some nice cookie you have there. . Can't wait to see them finished!!!

LSK420

LSK420

Ya i hope to get a good yield from the cookies.She is in a 10 gal smart pot.This is my first run with her and shes got the longest legs in the room.

LSK420

LSK420

The alien cookies taking off good.The biggest two in the 2nd pic are putting off some good smells already on the stem rub with the biggest one on the right smelling the best.I have a feeling the biggest one is gong to be a male but will see.I put the two bigger ones in flower today to try and sex them.I will be keeping the best looking male to hit the cookies clone and maybe a few others over the winter.
Alien Cookies
Alien Cookies 2

Marks370z

Marks370z

Looking good man. Definitely staying for the show. I want to see that Goji in flower!

LSK420

LSK420

Both phenos are looking really good.I may be keeping the snow lotus pheno for production she looks like she is going to yield really well by the big bush she is now.The og pheno is really lanky but smells better on the stem rub.The og pheno has a jump on snow lotus in flower. I'll try to get new pics up tonight of them both.These are f2's by the way.

LSK420

LSK420

Im really after a redberry og thats potent and i still have a good number of them to get popping if not.

bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

i got a purple diesel growing right now. wut r your temps @ just curious if it will turn.purple like yours..

LSK420

LSK420

Really my purple diesel i found in my sour grape kush i made years ago with candymans grape ape x chem08 X purple kush x chem08 before he started vending seeds.
This pheno takes after diesel in flower time and potentcy with a hit of fuel.But the smell is more floral

LSK420

LSK420

As for color last winter it may have got some cold air from my drafty basement.But now she will be flowered in a room that stays at a min of 70 and max 81

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Dam yo, just looked down and those pics got me fully torqued 8===>

Nice work!!!!

LSK420

LSK420

Plus come summer she will be ran to see if she only purples with cold temps.Last winter was my first time finding this pheno in seed.She has proven to be the most potent out of the seeds made so far.Ive only ran a few seeds but ive heard others that have found phenos that were like urkle on s

LSK420

LSK420

The cookies i thought i had is really sssdh or ECSD x Fire og.My homie mixed up some cuts but I should be getting it before long once he has a cut ready.

LSK420

LSK420

I also got some chembean(jilly bean x ultimate Chemdog 91) from another friend going that i just put into flower to sex.Some got a good orange scent and others more fuely,chemmy.I hope to find a potent orange pheno to mom.All males eill be killed

LSK420

LSK420

That is unless i dont find her.Then i may keep around a male to make some f2's to do more searching.

Top Bottom