Lemons Lair

• Thread starter LSK420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LSK420

LSK420

My Alien Cookies females vegging.Im going to take clones of each before flowering.I hope to find a mom maybe two.

Alien Cookies
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
How's that Grape Krush? I just got DJs cut

LSK420

LSK420

Its one of the best smokes.Not super potent more of a daytime indica.Its gives off a happy,good mood buzz.A natural prozac with a great smell and taste.I will be working on a mother soon if the pheno im running is not a keeper since ive got some seeds left and a bunch of crosses ive made.She will always be in my garden.

LSK420

LSK420

And this Chemdog #4 x f13 im running has an amazing smell at about 4 wks.Ive got a clone saved back which im sure will end up a keeper just by the smell alone.Another strain i will always run.Many many keepers im sure to be found.

LSK420

LSK420

And a few more.I really like putting BHO on joints or blunts and bongs for that matter.I also like using it in my e-cig when im in pain with my back and when im just out and about cause hardly anybody notices.

BHO Shatter
Ear wax 2
Shatter
Shatter 1
Shatter 2
Shatter 3
LSK420

LSK420

Some Sour Grape Kush all plants ive grown out has been good to amazing.Ive yet to see anything bad or not worth growing in these seeds.

SGK
SGK 2
SGK 4
Sour Grape Kush 2
LSK420

LSK420

This a pheno i found in the SGK that im calling Purple Diesel for now.Its the most potent of the SGK plants so far.Very dieselish with a floural fuel smell instead of lemon.Purples up nicely and even more so when temps are lowered or cold water is used on the last flush and all feedings after.I will be seeing how much she purples with no help this winter and next summer.She is so good i may even run a full run with her or atleast half.My first amazing pheno so far and ive got about 1,000 seeds to pop later for even more fire phenos to be found.

SGKPurple Diesel
SGK 10
SGK Purple Diesel
Sour Grape Kush 3
Sour Grape Kush 4
LSK420

LSK420

A couple pix of Nepals( Satori X (Satori x white Rhino)
Funky,Piney,strong smelling.Sometimes lemon cleaner.

Nepals Snow 3
Satorixwhite rhinoxsatori
LSK420

LSK420

My seed collection from over the 8 years ive been growing and i cant wait to search through them all for keepers.It made for alot of seeded crops with some plants being all seeds but now i can have the fun seeing what all is to be found.Plus i really dont ever need to make more seeds but i cant help to breed when i see good males and females.

Runners for Sensi Crops
Seed LibraryBack ups
Seeds to try yet
LSK420

LSK420

The two Purple Diesels i ran last year in my tent.Now its my veg tent for a bit then it will be the first step in my 3 flowering stages with 3 weeks per stage for 9 wkers and 4 weeks per stage for twelve weekers.

The tent
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I'm really digging your thread. That Chemdog #4 x f13 must be amazing. I also like your purple diesels. Great job.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
How many beans do you run at a time when pheno hunting a particular strain?

Top Bottom