Leprechaun seeds C99f3......TGA seeds Kaboom

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

ordered from Hempdepot...from sending in my order till they arrived it took 1 week...germinating now and should be in soil tmr.....
I smoked some of my best pot(my friend's) in the early to mid 80's....it was so sticky and tasty and what a head buzz....he told me it was called Kaboom....he tried to cross it with something and that was the end of his Kaboom....THEN i saw TGA had something called Kaboom..so i had to get it.....the description of it sounds like the same...we will see
And Leprechaun has a C99f3....i grew their lollypop out and was impressed with that strain..so let us see how these turn out

2 x 1000
A and B nutes for veg and flower
water and nothing else

greenjoe

greenjoe

i should mention that the Kaboom will be going into DWC...i want to see how big she can go....TGA says they will get big
just checked the beans...The C99 have cracked but none of the kaboom yet....going on 48hrs....

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok so all 3 of the C99 cracked and are in soil...but i did drop 1 cup and i could have lost that one...will find out in a day or 2
Only 3 of the 4 kaboom's cracked, and i left the last one in the paper towel..hopefully just a late one
pic in 4-5 days when there is something to take a pic of....Also i planted them last night and 1 of the kaboom is already growing out of the soil

Last edited:
greenjoe

greenjoe

soooo..so far only 1 of the C99 sprouted..but i did drop one....strange i thought they all would sprout(minus the 1 i dropped)..as their root tails were about 3/4" long

3 of the 4 kabooms are up and running

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok..what a stroke of luck

2 leprechaun seed of the C99...and both are female.....yea!!!

2 TGA Kaboom seeds...both are female...double yea....

Then i threw in some of my crosses and a few of the Happy Day from negril...altogether 11 regular seeds...wait for it........
9 females out of 11 :):)

also 1 of each c99 and kaboom have 1 huge mother of a plant (each) going on...these are going to be big..they were topped

greenjoe

greenjoe

so now that they are flipped to 12/12..is it important to take off the bottom branches...do the buds ged bigger that way....thanks

greenjoe

greenjoe

coming up...
ok after looking at the pics...i have to go back as i left too much other info in the pic that leaves me vulnerable.
so later today...my bad

Last edited:
greenjoe

greenjoe

update pics....The first 2 pics are the C99 from leprechaun seed...She is the biggest of the 2...
TGA's kaboom is in the 3rd and 4th pic.....last pic is room shot
DSC09147
DSC09148
DSC09149
DSC09150
DSC09152
...had 3 out of 4 but i killed one by accident..i did not get a pic of the bigger 1....By the way, they are starting to stink already They were put into 12/12 last week...8th of jan
All my plants stated to get pea size buds...EXCEPT the kaboom which still seems to be stretching...which i like

greenjoe

greenjoe

They did not make it into the DWC like i planned...oh well shit happens
Both the C99 and Kaboom in these pics are just at 2 feet tall...
I have some OG kush clones that really took off....I also tried to clone my C99 and Kaboom, but my cloning skills seem to be jinxed and they did not make it i think...they don't look so good..

greenjoe

greenjoe

her is the make up of the Kaboom from TGA seeds:

Kaboom
Jacks Cleaner X Vortex

Indoor / outdoor
Every since our experiments with Apollo-13 and Jacks Cleaner BX I have wanted to go back to the start and make this hybrid correctly. Not by reversing sex of one of the female parents but creating a true breeding hybrid to select a male from. With the creation of Vortex we had a new Apollo-13 Dominant line to cross to the F1 Jacks Cleaner Mom. The results are a perfect mix of the best traits of both parent strains. Large towering colas dripped in resin almost appear glass coated but carry an additional fruity semi rotting smell my Brothers Grimm hybrids are know for. Look for variation to lean towards both parents resulting in a nice mix to choose a mother plant that please your personal likes and dislikes.
1) Phenotypes-Medium variation in harvest times and Sativa influence.
2) Height- Very tall
3) Yield- Very Heavy but all in last weeks
4) Indoor and Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Top and bud early expecting a 3x stretch
6) Harvest Window-60-75 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 85/1
8) Hybrid- 1985 SSSC NL#5 X Pluton X Purple Haze X NL#5 X Jack Herer X Apollo-13 X Space Queen
9)High type- Speedy, trippy, intense, paranoid , motivating, pain relief
10) Lemon berry, hash, tart, sour, skunky lemons, pineapple, HAZE
11) Nice Big long Colas!

greenjoe

greenjoe

and the C99 from leprechaun seed:

C99 F3 regular

Indoor
Limited excess breediing stock.
The timeless C99, what can be said about the fine ladies produced from the C99, amazing. The blended but mostly sativa effect achieved quickly. We must not forget the different aromas these ladies give off, just intoxicating. Yield is good, potency is very good, short flowering period of 8 weeks, along with the already stated, it will be a keeper for many.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks

greenjoe

greenjoe

thanks bastard.....So far the C99 are ahead of the kaboom's on height and general overall size( but not by that much).....but we will see in another 60 days or so,,
on a side not some of my crosses are looking pretty good if i say so myself...

greenjoe

greenjoe

Then i threw in some of my crosses and a few of the Happy Day from negril...altogether 11 regular seeds...wait for it........
9 females out of 11 :):)

correction on those numbers...I got 8 out of 11 females....

Latest posts

Top Bottom