• Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

hermi????
DSC09169
DSC09170

greenjoe

greenjoe

Leprechaun seeds C99f3 hermied........no light leeks...no stress....just a fukin hermie...only 1 of the 16 in the room to herm...so far....i was told by a few ppl that the kaboom will herm on me....time will tell...also its a shame because it already has resin on her little buds
I bought from them a few times...and now...forget about it

greenjoe

greenjoe

just a update pic...also no ball sacks at all on the other C99f3

1st pic is the jamaican IBL...happy days

2nd is Kaboom
DSC09175
DSC09185

B

Buzzbait

Ive grown 8 or 9 TGA strains and hermies have not shown up at all on me,If your having trouble cloneing its useually too hot or cold in your cloneing area.I have stains that flower in plugs in 6 days,I also have a white larry that takes almost 4 weeks.I did use a 25 site power cloner but the police got it.I now just use a 5 gallon bucket from lowes with 8 sprayers and 12 neoprene plugs and it works fine,

greenjoe

greenjoe

hey buzz...thanks...TGA's kaboom are not herming ...it was 1 of the C99f3 that was and it was the plant that was right next to the middle piece of wood....so i find it kinda funny how a plant can herm when it is the middle of the group....and the only 1 to do so....i took it out and it is at a friends house who doesn't grow till april..he will flower that one out for me..
p,s.....he is the 1 who asked me for it....also these were all from seed..

i tried clonning...and now my record is 3-56.....i am a clone
Schwachsinnige
.....(i had to look that word up)

greenjoe

greenjoe

as advertised by leprechaun seeds.....she sure smells the strongest so far....

greenjoe

greenjoe

C99f3 ......
DSC09205
a very strange, but pleasant aroma coming off her
day 21....

neverbreak

neverbreak

nice looking plants bro, all of them are lookin very healthy.

neverbreak

greenjoe

greenjoe

not the best pic, but what you gonna do.....better ones in a couple days
This is the Kaboom..Day 25...they are all kaboom in the pic except those 2 in the forefront ....told ya it was a bad pic...not much smell on these yet. Very sativa looking...i have 2 different pheno's but not much difference really..just 1 is a bit darker
they are suppose to fatten up in the last couple of weeks....they will be going to at least 70 days

now the aroma on the C99 is changing...still is the strongest smelling ones in the room,,,
DSC09212

Last edited:
greenjoe

greenjoe

things are moving along....here is the Happy days...day 21
DSC09260
DSC09261

greenjoe

greenjoe

also on that hermi plant....she has been clean now for over 2 weeks....i will get her back in the room in another 2 weeks

greenjoe

greenjoe

just an update...roughly another month to go....and once again pic sucks...i believe i need glasses...lol
DSC09287

greenjoe

greenjoe

also the Kaboom is putting on so much goo..it is making me smile

greenjoe

greenjoe

so i have the C99 that hermed on me...then i gave it to a friend for a few weeks....it is now back in the room....has not shown a banana since jan 21......maybe she got stressed from me constantly moving her around the room....i don't know....another 3 weeks to go her her(approx)

Top Bottom