Wanted Less terps with CO2

• Thread starter hummusweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hummusweed

hummusweed

Hello everybody! So its my first grow with CO2. I realeased CO2 in the room in 3d, 4th, and 5th week of flower and then turned off in 6th 7th and 8th. I started in 3rd week with 800 ppm and went up to 1000ppm. I see that my weed has less smell for some reason . I got a friend of mine telling me that what happens is that CO2 oxydises terps, therefore it smells less. He is also telling me that i should go maximum to 800ppm and gradually.
Anyway my question is, even if i go to 800 ppm, can i do something to gain more terps to compensate the use of CO2 (for example top dressing or any other kind of organic feading). I use aircon so i can bring temperature down to 66ºF the last two weeks of flower that cant be the problem.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hello everybody! So its my first grow with CO2. I realeased CO2 in the room in 3d, 4th, and 5th week of flower and then turned off in 6th 7th and 8th. I started in 3rd week with 800 ppm and went up to 1000ppm. I see that my weed has less smell for some reason . I got a friend of mine telling me that what happens is that CO2 oxydises terps, therefore it smells less. He is also telling me that i should go maximum to 800ppm and gradually.
Anyway my question is, even if i go to 800 ppm, can i do something to gain more terps to compensate the use of CO2 (for example top dressing or any other kind of organic feading). I use aircon so i can bring temperature down to 66ºF the last two weeks of flower that cant be the problem.
If you supplement with CO2,the rest of your grow needs to be max efficiency before it will help

hummusweed

hummusweed

is there anything i can top dress my plants with that will give them more terps?

simonkay

simonkay

You sure it's not a case of your plant didn't have enough sugars/carbs to make the extra needed with co2 supplementation? I understand co2 holds onto heat which could degraded terps but that would be a heat issue. Im no expert but i feel like perhaps more co2 needs more light,needs more feed and finally more carbs for soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom