I have one that is growing and one for which the best that can be said is that it is still green... mostly.
The water is approx 1 inch below the RW at this point. The O2Grow unit is running 30 min every 4 hours. O2 Sat. is .84
The ph i will take down to around 5.6 or so and let it drift back up to around 6.3 or 6.3 before i take it back down. This is to ensure that all of the various nutes are taken up during their PH window during the swing.
Environmental metrics all seem to be within guidelines.
Done! removed 5gal on 10gal res. added 5gal 60pph/5.6 ph ro water. pph now 310. decreased by 50% to 250 ro makeup water w/2ml/g calmag accounts for the extra 60 or so ppm.
forgot to mention that the original res contained; +Life which accounts for about 75ppm, hydroguard 1mil per gal
I did not add anything today or in the last two weeks. I suspect i will wait a while....
It looks like i may have finally turned the corner with the seedlings. I have finally got the start of my third set of tri's on the runt, while i am on the fifth (fourth still living). I plan on holding steady for another week. I don't see where any changes are needed.
Other opinions are of course encouraged. That is why i'm here.
Well; we've made it to another Friday and both are still alive and kicking. I can't say they are exactly "thriving", but they seem to be doing more than just surviving. This grow is a pair of Moby Dick XXL Autos.