Let's Do It Again!!! 2nd Hydro Grow

This weeks report:

I have one that is growing and one for which the best that can be said is that it is still green... mostly.

The water is approx 1 inch below the RW at this point. The O2Grow unit is running 30 min every 4 hours. O2 Sat. is .84

The ph i will take down to around 5.6 or so and let it drift back up to around 6.3 or 6.3 before i take it back down. This is to ensure that all of the various nutes are taken up during their PH window during the swing.

Environmental metrics all seem to be within guidelines.

Last edited:
Ppm....that's to high bud...u should be like 100-200..looks like they are burnt up..I think I would think about changing the system a little...idk.
Thanks Nugg!

Done! removed 5gal on 10gal res. added 5gal 60pph/5.6 ph ro water. pph now 310. decreased by 50% to 250 ro makeup water w/2ml/g calmag accounts for the extra 60 or so ppm.

forgot to mention that the original res contained; +Life which accounts for about 75ppm, hydroguard 1mil per gal
I did not add anything today or in the last two weeks. I suspect i will wait a while....

Last edited:
Hello All;

It looks like i may have finally turned the corner with the seedlings. I have finally got the start of my third set of tri's on the runt, while i am on the fifth (fourth still living). I plan on holding steady for another week. I don't see where any changes are needed.

Other opinions are of course encouraged. That is why i'm here.

Thanks;

Well; we've made it to another Friday and both are still alive and kicking. I can't say they are exactly "thriving", but they seem to be doing more than just surviving. This grow is a pair of Moby Dick XXL Autos.

Patience Abner....

Well; we've made it to another Friday and both are still alive and kicking. I can't say they are exactly "thriving", but they seem to be doing more than just surviving. This grow is a pair of Moby Dick XXL Autos.

Patience Abner....

Putting a nail in this grow. It was a total wash out. I got one stunted plant to grow. final dried size of the bud was about the same as a golf ball.

Started a new thread with a new grow. Success seems to be forthcoming. take a look here ==> My Current Thread: ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2nd-was-a-bust-third-time-is-a-charm-3rd-hydro-grow.105836/

I was thinking about getting a “pulse “ for my flower and if it impresses me as much as it claims/info shows online . I’ll prolly have it for my vegroom as well if it shows itself.

Those kind of tools can change % from success to failures or def a whole different ending grow cycle .
So it has been a few months. What do you think about your Pulse?

I like mine so much i have three and will buy a fourth soon.

So it has been a few months. What do you think about your Pulse?

I like mine so much i have three and will buy a fourth soon.
The software is A+ and it truly makes you allowable to see your grow rooms anywhere in the world in seconds . I just need to see if the pulse will work distance wise to my flower room ( either way if it doesn’t I will just have one in my be room)

so far I’m extremely impressed by pulse , very nice add to my grow and equipment for any grower ( you can’t always be there, plus it logs it )

Hang in there. It will get better as you eliminate the causes. I am not a fan of rockwool. It, much like Rapid Rooters, stays too wet, which is the main cause of y/our issues. Well that and to high ppm. Babies barely have roots to take in nutrients. Anything above 200 risks burning them

The software is A+ and it truly makes you allowable to see your grow rooms anywhere in the world in seconds . I just need to see if the pulse will work distance wise to my flower room ( either way if it doesn’t I will just have one in my be room)

so far I’m extremely impressed by pulse , very nice add to my grow and equipment for any grower ( you can’t always be there, plus it logs it )

Thanks. My latest efforts are being documented here ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2nd-was-a-bust-third-time-is-a-charm-3rd-hydro-grow.105836/ and things are going much, much better.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash