LETS DO THE OX!!..

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Nice. Well I hope you find a Face-Off OG leaning Afghan Face-Off pheno too, cuz Face-Off OG is the shit. I haven't seen any Afghan Face-Off phenos at all yet so I look forward to seeing how the clone only Face-Off OG teams with the Afghan.

And have fun w those OX. They oughta be potent for sure

JAWS

JAWS

Nice. Well I hope you find a Face-Off OG leaning Afghan Face-Off pheno too, cuz Face-Off OG is the shit. I haven't seen any Afghan Face-Off phenos at all yet so I look forward to seeing how the clone only Face-Off OG teams with the Afghan.

And have fun w those OX. They oughta be potent for sure

ahh thank you much for showing some respect in this thread my friend, and yes i to hope i find a killer FACE-OFF pheno once i get this one rolling...

very much looking forward to this OX and will be looking for the STONE MOUNTAIN for-sure but the bubba usualy domanates most things its breed with, umm nothing againt the bubba i love that smoke but really looking for the STONE in this one..

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

All I can say is WOW.. Might have to get such a fan a "thank you" gift.

humm it seems my reply did not go through last time...

any way thank you much for the complement my sister i just hope i do a decent job with her, once things get rolling i'll be putting in plenty of pics for-sure...

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

Better post up my collection. I scoured the front range for RD beans before you couldn't buy them anymore. ;)

outwest

so whats this FRONT RANGE from RAREDANKNESS that cant be bought any more, i thought the RECTANGLE was the one for a minute that could not be bought any longer..

you got any info on that one OUTWEST??......

parentage maybe?..

peace:)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
so whats this FRONT RANGE from RAREDANKNESS that cant be bought any more, i thought the RECTANGLE was the one for a minute that could not be bought any longer..

you got any info on that one OUTWEST??......

parentage maybe?..

peace:)

You used to be able to buy RD seeds at dispos through the front range of CO. As the laws have changed with the wind, so did the availability of RD beans at local retail outlets. There was a period of lack of clarity on seed sales in CO. It seems that has been resolved and CO breeders like 303 are again available at dispos.

Mrs. RD - Any chance we will see RD beans at shops in CO? What happened to the deal with RiverRock?

outwest

C

critical

my pal just got a pac of the docs og man im gutted they ran out before i could get any but i have some nice strains to come still from mosca the cindy99 bx n his djshorts otm x indiana cut bubblegum :) and gage greens bright moments grape stomper x grape stomper og still pretty dam jelous of u two right now tho lol... a choice selection bro ;)

Thoth

Thoth

Can anyone elaborate on what Face Off OG is? Any why it is so tightly held? Somehow it appears I've not heard of it.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Can anyone elaborate on what Face Off OG is? Any why it is so tightly held? Somehow it appears I've not heard of it.

As the story goes there are a bunch of cuts that came from selfed beans of the original OG Kush. A little info from seedfinder.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

ya having some problems with these so not sure how long this thread will go, i was suprised to even get and to pop...

i'll try though:)

JAWS

JAWS

may be there going to go after all, well atleast a couple..

peace:eek:

JAWS

JAWS

Give thm a minute....as Ive said I wouldnt rule out anything moon puts out. Seems he mentioned this how old blues ofspring ...i cant quite reminber.

not givening up my friend were still rolling over here just need to wait and see whats up with these, hoping to get a couple to go so i can get a look at them......i got lots of RARE DANKNESS stuff so no worries if these dont do good for me i'll try something else...

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

how are they doing?

hello to you my friend and thanks for stopping by...

ok so things could be better but seeing how things took off for me im doing ok, ive stuck by there side mainly because they have been really hanging in there and trying so i was not going to give up on them...

i have three that will go for sure and i have three more that are way behind but still look solid just very very small, here are a few pics that i just took when i seen your interest..

THE OX
these three will go along for the ride with the rest of the crop....

these however may need to wait untill maybe the next round, not sure what the problems but they just dont seem to want to take off for me but i am trying with them..

i fill good and lucky to have the three nice ones so i will run with those and do best i can with them, im really wanting a male so i can make some SOUR OX useing the SOUR P as the mother i think that would be a pretty nice HYBRID indeed...

thanks for checking in;)

Top Bottom