LETS DO THE OX!!..

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

going to run the OX in here just waiting to see how many of the seeds pop, they were not the best looking seeds and i had my doubts if any would pop at all but a few have so we shall see..

OX
Lets do the ox

life begins..

peace;)

homebrew420

homebrew420

They got some good ones for sure. Ran/running their Scott's OG and Monshine Haze. both are really great. The SDcotts high is very short lived but potent and tastes like Orange OG, flavor is why we kept it. The Moonshine Haze is just wonderful. Large yields great flavor, hazey and dank, maybe diesely, strong and long lasting. we have a cut of Amnesia Haze that we were very please with, this one knocked her out of rotation. Good luck, never mind you dont need it!

Peace

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Man of many strains jaws my man.. I got some blue ox running now looking very short and stocky. Can't wait to see what you run besides the ox. Ran the docs,Scott's and venom all were dank and I had to chop the Scott's early but I can tell she was a nice one. The venom had more of a fuel taste which was very good and strong you would be thought it was sour diesel lol.. The docs was a monster heavy yielder and fast finished

JAWS

JAWS

They got some good ones for sure. Ran/running their Scott's OG and Monshine Haze. both are really great. The SDcotts high is very short lived but potent and tastes like Orange OG, flavor is why we kept it. The Moonshine Haze is just wonderful. Large yields great flavor, hazey and dank, maybe diesely, strong and long lasting. we have a cut of Amnesia Haze that we were very please with, this one knocked her out of rotation. Good luck, never mind you dont need it!

Peace

ahh taste like ORANGES hummm that sounds like something id like to work with, i chased that damn ORANGE KUSH for a couple years before saying screw it HAHAHA.......ya i got another package being gathered up for me and i know it has more DANKNESS gear in it for-sure...

going to be making some SOUR OX in this round....

You're certainly not lacking seeds JAWS!

no doubt my friend, im a one man seed station over here!!!

damn bro, that is one hell of a selection to pick from! i like! haha

got to have selection or shit gets real old real fast for me over here...

I've got the Long's Peak Blue in flower now, and I must say that 2 weeks in she looks promising.

outwest

ya dont have that one, it must be one of there SAT strains, been mainly grabbing the INDICAS but i have been seeing that there SATS for the most part do/will finish in under 10 weeks which makes then doable for me so who knows maybe...

Man of many strains jaws my man.. I got some blue ox running now looking very short and stocky. Can't wait to see what you run besides the ox. Ran the docs,Scott's and venom all were dank and I had to chop the Scott's early but I can tell she was a nice one. The venom had more of a fuel taste which was very good and strong you would be thought it was sour diesel lol.. The docs was a monster heavy yielder and fast finished

ya i got the BLUE OX on request aswell as the LEROY, DOC'S MONSTER YIELDER thats very good to know for-sure.....i need to look for your thread on those BLUES!!..

should rename this board seeds anonymous

i'll take that as a complement{sp}!!...

dankness gear in-hand..
501 st og
afghan ghost
afghan poison
bubbas trainwreck haze #1
chemwreck
4 coners {aka} rectangle
cougar piss
doc's og
face-off og
i.e.d
khyber kush #1
lost creek
ox
rare dankness #1
rug burn og
scotts og

ya i think thats it for now..

peaceo_Oo_O

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ya dont have that one, it must be one of there SAT strains, been mainly grabbing the INDICAS but i have been seeing that there SATS for the most part do/will finish in under 10 weeks which makes then doable for me so who knows maybe...

peaceo_Oo_O

It's one of the indicas. Ole Blue crossed with RD #1. Fruity aroma with diesely stem rubs. Hope it cures up that way!

outwest

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Yeah the docs og yielded nicely an way better than the venom and Scott's. Rock hard buds along the main.

I didn't post up a thread for the blue ox here yet but I will soon enough.

JAWS

JAWS

It's one of the indicas. Ole Blue crossed with RD #1. Fruity aroma with diesely stem rubs. Hope it cures up that way!

outwest

ahh thank you my friend!!!

Yeah the docs og yielded nicely an way better than the venom and Scott's. Rock hard buds along the main.

I didn't post up a thread for the blue ox here yet but I will soon enough.

very cool i'll have to give that one some thought for-sure....

thanks guys:)

psilobuds

psilobuds

bloody hell mate, what an epic selection! no doubt that you've got the collector's bug! :p

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

ahh taste like ORANGES hummm that sounds like something id like to work with, i chased that damn ORANGE KUSH for a couple years before saying screw it HAHAHA.......ya i got another package being gathered up for me and i know it has more DANKNESS gear in it for-sure...

going to be making some SOUR OX in this round....

no doubt my friend, im a one man seed station over here!!!

got to have selection or shit gets real old real fast for me over here...

ya i got the BLUE OX on request aswell as the LEROY, DOC'S MONSTER YIELDER thats very good to know for-sure.....i need to look for your thread on those BLUES!!..

i'll take that as a complement{sp}!!...

dankness gear in-hand..
501 st og
afghan ghost
afghan poison
bubbas trainwreck haze #1
chemwreck
4 coners {aka} rectangle
cougar piss
doc's og
face-off og
i.e.d
khyber kush #1
lost creek
ox
rare dankness #1
rug burn og
scotts og

peaceo_Oo_O
How'd ya get the Face-Off? It's a VERY tightly held clone only

JAWS

JAWS

bloody hell mate, what an epic selection! no doubt that you've got the collector's bug! :p

thank you ive been at this for a decade so ya i got some shit no doubt!!!...

How'd ya get the Face-Off? It's a VERY tightly held clone only

ok so let me clear this up real quick like...

the face-off i have is not the CLONE cut by its self but a HYBRID..

FACE- OFF
mother===face off og {the killer cut}
father===afghan ILB

i tried to get the straight face-off for a long ass time but your right its held very tightly and i was unable to get...

when i get to this face-off im going to be looking for the face-off PHENO for-sure, and i have no interest in finding the affie pheno....if i want affie i'll drop the seeds i have of it...

RAREDANKESS has used this afgha in a lot of there work which i think is a good move it brings alot to the party for-sure, but again any time i grow any of DANKNESS gear that has the AFGHA IBL in it im going to be looking for the other half ALWAYS...

peace:)

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

thank you ive been at this for a decade so ya i got some shit no doubt!!!...

ok so let me clear this up real quick like...

the face-off i have is not the CLONE cut by its self but a HYBRID..

FACE- OFF
mother===face off og {the killer cut}
father===afghan ILB

i tried to get the straight face-off for a long ass time but your right its held very tightly and i was unable to get...

when i get to this face-off im going to be looking for the face-off PHENO for-sure, and i have no interest in finding the affie pheno....if i want affie i'll drop the seeds i have of it...

RAREDANKESS has used this afgha in a lot of there work which i think is a good move it brings alot to the party for-sure, but again any time i grow any of DANKNESS gear that has the AFGHA IBL in it im going to be looking for the other half ALWAYS...

peace:)
If you don't have the cut, you probably shouldn't say you do. Instead of saying you have Face-Off OG, you should say you have Afghan Face-Off, just to avoid confusion.

JAWS

JAWS

If you don't have the cut, you probably shouldn't say you do. Instead of saying you have Face-Off OG, you should say you have Afghan Face-Off, just to avoid confusion.

ahh i think i just did and if ppl were paying attention they would know this was from RARE DANKNESS and it was in my seed list of gear from them, i never said i had the CLONE....

thanks for the sucker punch my friend!!

good day to you aswell.

Top Bottom