Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

probably. ill find out what happens.. first time trying to train a solo cup!

if i would of known what i know now. well i dunno what i would of done concerning with drawls.. seeing how things are going maybe better off being a zombie..

i do know i was very very very sick over the last couple of years.. i was in the hospital so much. i had no veins left.

my legs is finally healing.. finally.. only what 4 months.. i fucked my self up good. laughs. almost hurt my self moving my male.. i can not touch anything larger 1g for a few more weeks.

yeah i really hope any doctor seeing this pushs young people to weed not opiates.. its not need with oil!

also, its a trip to think how fucked up you could program someone getting off opiate use.. i mean, i had only this forum and a couple of records i played way to much. laughs. i can not listen rebulation.. i wore that shit out when i was in bed every day waiting for death as i puked my guts out i lost 30lbs the first week, and i could not eat. damn thinking about how sick i was how the fuck did i get the courage to ask the cutie out. i must of been shaking like tree laughs. i do not miss waking up feeling pregnant laughs.

( i get this very crazy visual of someone getting off pills and being program to do something fucked up ( thankfully i have no mental addition to pills.. i did not take any of the big pharma pills to help with withdrawls anyone see a problem with this? so, just maybe if you use herb during withdrawls like me.. and it does help but i wish the distribs could of had demos on how to use consintraits.. i was to fucking stupid on pills to learn how.. maybe just maybe.. if i would of had shatter my eyes would not of got fucked up and maybe the withdrawals would of been a bit easier.. just throwing that out there ). the forum push me to the plant and by learning about it i forced my self to start learning again ( i still have a long way to go to get healthy but i cant help think what would of happen if i took the man made drugs to help me get off the pills?)

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

fail, half gram hash red bag. shot out the side. i need to fold the parchment too i guess,
laughs.
IMG 6160

it smelled great and made a nice sizzle sound. laughs.
bowl up!

jipp

jipp

did you listen to the music i posted rain and native american flutes,,it pretty chilling lady bug
yeah i listen to all the music that gets posted in this thread. others if iv heard it i move on (unless i want to hear it of course )if not i listen :D

hope you are doing well.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah i listen to all the music that gets posted in this thread. others if iv heard it i move on (unless i want to hear it of course )if not i listen :D

hope you are doing well.
good ,been on another thread i started jawing with some flake with a yacht as his avatar,,you should check that shit out,,blooming idiot on some good shit,,noticed he been over here talking shit too,lmao we had long long talk in foriegn language and all,hahahah

tifosi

tifosi

good ,been on another thread i started jawing with some flake with a yacht as his avatar,,you should check that shit out,,blooming idiot on some good shit,,noticed he been over here talking shit too,lmao we had long long talk in foriegn language and all,hahahah
The new rage with some kids is something called Angel Dust,probably one of those Dusters

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The new rage with some kids is something called Angel Dust,probably one of those Dusters
well guess he got the boot,,imunetoweed was his avater,,just noticed on the thread i made and been last 2hrs talking shit to him ,all his post are gone,hahah,imagine that

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

fail, half gram hash red bag. shot out the side. i need to fold the parchment too i guess,
laughs.
View attachment 732025
it smelled great and made a nice sizzle sound. laughs.
bowl up!
damn that rain and native american flutes got me so chilled out,about to pass out ,damned if this didnt livin things up

jipp

jipp

watered/micro and feed all plants.. solo cups are looking decent finally.

i need to think of a name for my male.. im tired of referring to him as "my male".. he has earned a right to a name by now. he is what 6 months old by now or some shit. laughs.

bowl up!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

watered/micro and feed all plants.. solo cups are looking decent finally.

i need to think of a name for my male.. im tired of referring to him as "my male".. he has earned a right to a name by now. he is what 6 months old by now or some shit. laughs.

bowl up!
herbert,lmao strong but forcfull name

Top Bottom