• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Lets grow some herb

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

the critical golden lei (cgl ),plemon, and the sunset serbet x banana og f2 x dos i dos (sbd ) are quite happy. i have to up pot two seedlings from solo cups today, give micros and mix up some charged char into my soil 3-1.. i spoil my micros yo. laughs.
IMG 5915
IMG 5914
IMG 5913

the CGL are hungry fucks. hah the solo #3 has had 1table spoon and half of food. while the others only need 1table spoon at that age.. shrugs..

pollen to chuck..
IMG 5912

@tifosi @SimplyCmplex your plants will be grown here. thx again.

Last edited:
tifosi

tifosi

I just measured those 4 gallon square pots 9 & 3/4 inches ,6 would fit in your tent. This might take some of the stress out of sexing your plants. Some say a gallon a month for indoor plants,you could end up slightly root bound by harvest.This is where all that solo practice will help you at the end.I cut my feedings in half and do them twice as often.
Hot outside, i got the netting on most of my outdoor plants. Tipping a rum & coke & burning some THC bomb before heading back out

dan1989

dan1989

I just measured those 4 gallon square pots 9 & 3/4 inches ,6 would fit in your tent. This might take some of the stress out of sexing your plants. Some say a gallon a month for indoor plants,you could end up slightly root bound by harvest.This is where all that solo practice will help you at the end.I cut my feedings in half and do them twice as often.
Hot outside, i got the netting on most of my outdoor plants. Tipping a rum & coke & burning some THC bomb before heading back out

Don't forget the ice in that tasty bad boy!

jipp

jipp

well hook me up with a link. because i could not find any 4g square pots.

jipp

jipp

id say one happy SBD.
IMG 5939

so im gonna fuck with this in a day or two.
it has stoner proof controls so you do not fuck it up when you are medicated. hah.

however, iv not used it yet and there is two things i do not like so far.
the plug is on the side.. dumb.

also the heat controls are basic i get its cheap item.. but come on if you selling to the US at least give me F.. now i have to fuck with learning C. assholes.

IMG 5935
IMG 5936
IMG 5937

tifosi

tifosi

yeah see i found those. but try to find 4g square pots. :D
looking at the bud in my jars im thinking not much rosin.. just a guess.
bowl up!
I think those are 4 gallon & the 5 gallon wore 12 inches,that can probably be put in there diagonally. The weed looked good not sure why it isn't working for you.How many watts did you flower them under?

jipp

jipp

hey @oldskol4evr so my cloner arrived. basically what you had hah.. if i could of found the fucking right size bucket anyhow.. so yeah i have cloner.. tomorrow ill try to take clones and i figure toss in some white shark into the cloner yeah?

also i have a 5g bucket from home deopt do i need a air stone to bubble micros?

that is one thing i did not get. the cloner thing came with one tho :d

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id say one happy SBD.
View attachment 728870

so im gonna fuck with this in a day or two.
it has stoner proof controls so you do not fuck it up when you are medicated. hah.

however, iv not used it yet and there is two things i do not like so far.
the plug is on the side.. dumb.

also the heat controls are basic i get its cheap item.. but come on if you selling to the US at least give me F.. now i have to fuck with learning C. assholes.

View attachment 728871 View attachment 728872 View attachment 728873
im with you bro,,im too old to learn that shit,so dont care and just guess it,lmao shit i done forgot math and i was a machinist for 20 yrs,,passed my ged buy doing at the math problems in decimals,,funny but true,,i could spit out any decimal,,no more lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey @oldskol4evr so my cloner arrived. basically what you had hah.. if i could of found the fucking right size bucket anyhow.. so yeah i have cloner.. tomorrow ill try to take clones and i figure toss in some white shark into the cloner yeah?

also i have a 5g bucket from home deopt do i need a air stone to bubble micros?

that is one thing i did not get. the cloner thing came with one tho :d
instead of dipping the clone,,put a little in the water ,,my cloner is small ,i use open hose with a weight on the end to hold it down,,your 5 gal bucket,the more bubbles the merry it will be,,i have a 952 gph pump i use in my 33 gallon can,i open bubble 24 hrs and last 24 hours for bacterial tea,,for fungal tea 24 hrs,,but i i open hose it,,if i think about it tomorrow i will shoot a picture of my uplift,,you can do the same thing for a 5 gal bucket,,to me it does a better job at tea than bubbling,,it still daylight i will got shoot a pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom