• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i forgot the picture hah

eclipse
IMG 6168
in the dark.

kids growing to fast :D also should i top the the branches that came up to reach the top again? seems like i would if im just gonna cage these bitches anyhow. now the question how many nodes would i wait on the shoot of the branch?

IMG 6170
tifosi

tifosi

I had to put mine on a two gallon bucket to get it up there with the others. Yours looks like it is as big as the others with wider leafs than mine & appears to be growing at the same rate,top it like the others.

jipp

jipp

I had to put mine on a two gallon bucket to get it up there with the others. Yours looks like it is as big as the others with wider leafs than mine & appears to be growing at the same rate,top it like the others.
done. now i wait until lights on. and wee see what the plants look like.
this girl wish she had a nice green house. how cool would that be.

jipp

jipp

ok, you wanna know what its like to be at 8 months of withdrawals after to fucking long of opiates/pharma use.

follow me my friends on a stoners adventure to find grub.. hmmm.. weed, food who would of thunk it! ( on pills i only ate because i knew i had too. food did not taste good.. i could go on but same old story you heard im sure a million times. )

lets go make a sandwich. yumm. roast beef from the slow cooker last night.
cheese, pickles, mustard yada yada. so whats the big deal christine.

you can get the ingredients to make one kick ass tasting sandwich. but, you will spend 20 mins trying to decide how to make it. laughs.

face palm! oh, you are thinking wtf.. well i spent way to fucking long on trying to decide which to put down on the whole grain sandwich. could not decide if meat should go down first.. or pickles, cheese. so once i get that figured out. which took way to fucking long. then you get the choice.. how should you cut your fucking sandwich.. right.. diangel, or in half. simple enough.. but i swear i spent a few mins trying to decide which was the correct way to cut my sandwich.

laughs, in the end i just went back to human nature.,. triangle shape.. just like grandma use to do it.

lunch time,

be happy and shit yo!

anyone else getting pong flash backs during the intro.. this beat is a trip to listen too. hah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok, you wanna know what its like to be at 8 months of withdrawals after to fucking long of opiates/pharma use.

follow me my friends on a stoners adventure to find grub.. hmmm.. weed, food who would of thunk it! ( on pills i only ate because i knew i had too. food did not taste good.. i could go on but same old story you heard im sure a million times. )

lets go make a sandwich. yumm. roast beef from the slow cooker last night.
cheese, pickles, mustard yada yada. so whats the big deal christine.

you can get the ingredients to make one kick ass tasting sandwich. but, you will spend 20 mins trying to decide how to make it. laughs.

face palm! oh, you are thinking wtf.. well i spent way to fucking long on trying to decide which to put down on the whole grain sandwich. could not decide if meat should go down first.. or pickles, cheese. so once i get that figured out. which took way to fucking long. then you get the choice.. how should you cut your fucking sandwich.. right.. diangel, or in half. simple enough.. but i swear i spent a few mins trying to decide which was the correct way to cut my sandwich.

laughs, in the end i just went back to human nature.,. triangle shape.. just like grandma use to do it.

lunch time,

be happy and shit yo!

anyone else getting pong flash backs during the intro.. this beat is a trip to listen too. hah
damn girl this shit got me wanting to do the old timer shuffle,lmao,,love it

jipp

jipp

This shits dope. I like iced earth a lot myself. Its kinda the same sound.

i like man o war the fantasy rock is cool.. id rather listen to that than rappers rapping about money and sex and shit ( but i do like reminiscing old old 90s gangster rap.. odd. ).. give me a glorious tail when men were men and women were women.. hehh so man o war fits that bill. only thing that iced earth comes to mind is that old animation.. hmm.

iv had a rough day. i hope you are doing well. ill talk with ya tomorrow. unless i get lucky and do not wake.. that is assuming i sleep. laughs.

jipp

jipp

im getting better at this rosin stuff.
not tried the better hash yet still fucking with the greener stuff.. that dried out fast hah. i think i need to find a hash container or something.. as next go around its a ll going to be hash and oil in some form.. i just not a smoker i guess. i like vape! its not like i hate weed smoke if that makes any sense. just yeah vaping for me!
IMG 6199

bowl up.

tifosi

tifosi

Was that a Dry ice or ice run you did? if it was ice use a smaller numbered bag. If you use the screen on the bottom of your bag to press threw Denatured alcohol cleans them up

jipp

jipp

Was that a Dry ice or ice run you did? if it was ice use a smaller numbered bag. If you use the screen on the bottom of your bag to press threw Denatured alcohol cleans them up
it was dry ice. its easy. i do not think i want to fuck with the other method alone. laughs. however, i will learn how to do it because i think the hash will be different.. this seems more like crumble than hash to me ( by the way any doctor type reading my boring bullshit.. iv only had weed since getting off the pills. no big pharma to help.. think about it ). so yeah the tea bags work fine. and i have not ordered bags yet. but i think im gonna get som 25ru microns to try. i think rosin will be cool. but i think i need to learn to make oil too.

bowl up!

tifosi

tifosi

the crumble i have seen in the dispensaries looked like Granola at first i thought it was an edible. It was little tiny nugs covered in hardened oil,half the price of the top end wax $30 for 2 grams. The hand shaken kief i have seen made on the net was more of a yellow color probably shaken threw a lower numbered bag.

Top Bottom