Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

ok i give up im fucking stupid.. where do i find the place where it shows who is following me.. it fucking not where i would put it.. but that is me and i had dick of a flow charting teacher. hah.
i found it once.. but now ill be damn man.. i can not find it again! im a dumb ass i know.

Srenots

Srenots

ok i give up im fucking stupid.. where do i find the place where it shows who is following me.. it fucking not where i would put it.. but that is me and i had dick of a flow charting teacher. hah.
i found it once.. but now ill be damn man.. i can not find it again! im a dumb ass i know.
go to User Menu .... Contact Details .....People U Follow...

Srenots

Srenots

no i want people who are following me. i found it once.. i should of ignored everyone on that long as list of assholes following me, yet never said a word. creepy as fuck.
u can go to same spot and unfollow as well......u been a misfit er sum sht ....? hell ya lol

jipp

jipp

hah the forum loves to fuck with my head.. fuck it follow my dumb ass.. damage is done.
IMG 5977

jipp

jipp

not really. but it is what it is.

if i coded it it would be in the same location as people you follow and people you ignore.. but fuck that be to easy to find * not seen the code so no clue how fucked up it is. iv seen some pretty shity code that you kept having to patch hah.. good old days of linux!

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

i just want to apologize to any new people who come along and i brush off. i do not trust anyone now.

maybe if i would of had the balls to go ask that cute hippie chick out maybe things would of unfolded different.. but fuck damage was done after my back ground was look into before i had the dogs sicked on me. laughs. why cant people leave others alone.. instead of trying to play some big ass story teller. makes no fucking sense to my dumb ass.

oh well.. bowl up.

jipp

jipp

Oh but we all want to hang with you jipp! And know everytime you post:smoking:
yeah because im so exciting.. hell i have 19 on ignore that seem too. and i gave a maybe 8 benefit of the doubt which i regret now. but so many people were following me i never said hi too. laughs.

so ignorant i was/am no wonder chicks do not like stoners fucking mind games laughs.. cough fake accounts, so many fake accounts.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldschool will i need to use a heating mat? or will the pump heat the water up?

bowls up
the light gives enough heat at least here it does,i keep a clip on light above them about 12 to 16in,,i got to make some cuts myself was gonna do it tonight,but way over did it today,lmao,i fitna make another with 5 slots,i want 9 cuts all together,,gonna pick up another 20 dollar wally world pump tomorrow anyway,,do the cuts tomorrow night

jipp

jipp

the light gives enough heat at least here it does,i keep a clip on light above them about 12 to 16in,,i got to make some cuts myself was gonna do it tonight,but way over did it today,lmao,i fitna make another with 5 slots,i want 9 cuts all together,,gonna pick up another 20 dollar wally world pump tomorrow anyway,,do the cuts tomorrow night
yeah i over did it last night walking too. knee feel slike its gonna blow up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

man im pissed off. hah.
oh well right..

lets get ripped. fuck life.
that damn crazy music you listening to today bro,,put on some chill and bet your mind set changes,,like i always say been there,,shit i got pissed off at a vietnam vet today at tractor supply,,he pulled up behind me and said,i had my back up beeper going,,told him sorry brother i didnt hear it lost left ear overseas,,he said thank you for your service,,just sent me threw the roof,,told him dont thank me,im still pissed i went over there,,he looked at me puzzled and ask why,,why i said,,look what we went to do,,the only security you had was on your 6 and beside you,,come back here to see all the racism and so called thanks for your service folks standing in the streets rioting,,for what,,told him lets put a pieace of land together ,somewere in the wide open,,no law enforcement at of any kind ,he looked at me crazy by this time,,i said ya all these idoits bitching complaining about 1 man not saying the kkk on national tv,and all the folk saying cops are bad and all corrupt,,all the queers in the world ,dont know any other way to say that cause men arent meant to lay down with men,,all the race hatred ,,ya put them all in a open field together fence them in,let um go at it,,see how many would stand up for there belife then how many would stand in that patch of land and fight there ass off to the death for there belifs,,open field to get it over quick,then after the fighting stops,guess what there would be that beautiful field of green that once was all red,,yep same color blood no matter what you think or believe same color,,after seeing this ,they stand there and say why,just like you and me did,under no control,,man started to cry,,i said dont spill tears for me brother,,spill it for them,,cause as you know and when you do get a apointment to the va to get what was promised,,they just dont give a fuck and can see no futher than the nose on there face,,he said to me,i recognize your ill and i was there too and that my friend every word you just said is the step tom recovery my friend,,but all and all you pinned the jackass right on the tail with that,,he said by the way didnt mean to rile you up but the back up alarm only works inside the truck and i just got it and thought it was cool as shit,,i laughed and said is this one them trucks that drives itself,,he spit out hell no,i dont trust many men and sure hell dont trust no machine,,dude jumped out his truck shoke my hand and grabbre me and gave a big hug,,im tripping by now and said things get better everyday your eyes open my friend,,hurt never goes away but you learn to deal with it,,and again thank you for your service,,you too my brother i said,,okay off the box again ,lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom