Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i buy a gallon of fish emulsions for 20 bucks at the garden center,just put the last i had in this 5 gal bucket char i got going right now,,hell ya i love that shit as much as the plants and use often,,i just got to keep my wild cats out of garden,,hahahah little bastard,you seen my fencing right,,well i left the gate open 2 night ago little shit got in there and dug some dirt up looking for that fish,,just decided to take a shit instead,bastard,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you use this in your brew? this im gussing is the fish you meant. i wont lie i thought you meant a whole fish hah.
i use whole fish under plants in my veggie garden all the time,put a little ag-lime over it and animals dont smell it and dig up your shit,,grandpa taught me this 50 years ago and still works great for fertilizer,,i wouldnt use indoors though

Srenots

Srenots

i use whole fish under plants in my veggie garden all the time,put a little ag-lime over it and animals dont smell it and dig up your shit,,grandpa taught me this 50 years ago and still works great for fertilizer,,i wouldnt use indoors though
was just gonna say...cant count how many times we go to the river....catch trout..and bury em under the garden ....they luv it....cucumbers and peppers and corn....hell ya....learned that in school many years ago....farmin....hell i bet they dont teach that sht anymore

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

was just gonna say...cant count how many times we go to the river....catch trout..and bury em under the garden ....they luv it....cucumbers and peppers and corn....hell ya....learned that in school many years ago....farmin....hell i bet they dont teach that sht anymore
not at all bro,up to us to share,,schools dont even disguss farming anymore,or the pledge of alleigance,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no sht?!! dam thats so sad bro for real~
im fixin to venture into the world of bokashi and im going to talk to the school my grandbaby goes to ,to see if i can get 1 day of lunch scraps from them,i plan on trying to talk her teacher into planting beans in cups like they did when we were kids,just got to do it on the cool these days liberals dont dig anything that is right and for are kids futures,,i meet her teacher on grand parent lunch day,she seems like a nice lady

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no sht?!! dam thats so sad bro for real~
had one school here flying the flag upside down,took the media to put on tv for them to say oh were sorry we will have to talk to the kids and fix the problem,,my ass son bitchs,my head is so fucked from going and letting idiots shot mortars and shit at me and come home to this shit,,its freaking sad bro,,why even bother,just let anyone have all you have ,just cause,,be my luck i will live to im 110 yrs old,just for the misery of the stupid sick shit that goes on these days,,here one even better,,you cant pray,or pledge allegaince to the flag as we did as kids coming up,but they can set a 1hr class for muslim to pray at school as a elective and get credits for it,,am i just stupid or is something wrong there

Top Bottom