Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This is an ugly. I duno what strain it is. But it looks like its trying to flower. Turning purple ahaha. Hope all is well.
Sorry bro I am gonna have to agree, :)that is a sad plant right there. :D Good pic. You came to the right place, this is ugly plants R Us ......... Peace

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ugly plant update.

Couple weeks later with 2 ml cal mag added 3x and tapered back up to 15 ml pure Blend pro grow and I am amazed at the durability of a good hybrid.

I used the iPhone flash to show actual color under the hps and zoomed in and screen shot a couple of bud shots to show the trich's.

This is the strangest update I have done I must say. I would like to hide the mistake really. :-)

Aroma x BLT (with advanced calcium deficiency and then lockout over 3 weeks).

IMG 6835
IMG 6836
IMG 6847

Actually making some frost.
IMG 6848

Stacking and linking up pretty nice.
IMG 6849

Even gettin some weight still. Look at the vibrant white pistils reaching straight out!
IMG 6850

Nicest ugliest plant I have grown I'm uh, proud to say. ;-)

Smerb

Smerb

Top chopped awhile back.
Ugly plant update.

Couple weeks later with 2 ml cal mag added 3x and tapered back up to 15 ml pure Blend pro grow and I am amazed at the durability of a good hybrid.

I used the iPhone flash to show actual color under the hps and zoomed in and screen shot a couple of bud shots to show the trich's.

This is the strangest update I have done I must say. I would like to hide the mistake really. :)

Aroma x BLT (with advanced calcium deficiency and then lockout over 3 weeks).

View attachment 744320 View attachment 744321 View attachment 744322
Actually making some frost.
View attachment 744323
Stacking and linking up pretty nice.
View attachment 744324
Even gettin some weight still. Look at the vibrant white pistils reaching straight out!
View attachment 744325

Nicest ugliest plant I have grown I'm uh, proud to say. ;-)
Top picture is the best! That's a DOH! Sweet lady might treat you right. Uggles

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Top chopped awhile back.

Top picture is the best! That's a DOH! Sweet lady might treat you right. Uggles

You ain't kidding! Serious DOH!

I have had stable well water for two years and the lack of calcium snuck up on me and the plants were growing so fast.....

The garden is surely scarred but the plants are all growing well now. Had to figure how much cal mag to use. Never needed it until my water was only .2 ec or 100 ppm. .3 seems fine but calcium is a bitch.

IMG 6842

You can see the stress and leaf damage around but mostly they are happy now. Whew!

Smerb

Smerb

You ain't kidding! Serious DOH!

I have had stable well water for two years and the lack of calcium snuck up on me and the plants were growing so fast.....

The garden is surely scarred but the plants are all growing well now. Had to figure how much cal mag to use. Never needed it until my water was only .2 ec or 100 ppm. .3 seems fine but calcium is a bitch.

View attachment 744326
You can see the stress and leaf damage around but mostly they are happy now. Whew![/QUOTE

Top Bottom