Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

The ugly

fucking mites. no , fuck me for excepting a plant from someone with a flavor of the week b.s. fucking strain with mites. " never again " !well obviously. well , maybe not but it straight out da freezer to be wet shot the fuck off with hose so you cant really tell i guess. lol. man , at 45 fucking days. Fuckers.....fuck it , ill pull the fans and rso that shit , lol. Should be pretty up sativa'ish, lol. 25 days left. At least didnt have webs and shit ingulfed , then fuck it , trasho time. i aint msoking no mite weed. i'll ingest that shit ,lol.

Last edited:
Legion x

Legion x

Hello everyone, after years of popping seeds ive come across this crazy ass looking mutant of a plant. IT stinks of a sweet yet pungent skunk, ive never seen a male or female plant like this before. As for UGLY i think this one really fits the bill. Cant wait to hear some thoughts on this one. Thanks everyone ENJOY :)

DSCN0246
DSCN0247
DSCN0248
Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

The leaves look like a new haircut

How hot in there????
It's 80 f in there as we speak , past 48 hrs it's 66-81. I didn't raise the light when I changed bulbs also took the grow nutes too quick the. Had cal mg issue due to ro water an not knowing I needed to add the whole way. She ain't as bad now goin into week 5 but as u see I had to strip a ton of dying leaves. Live an learn I reckon

Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

Havin that 600 beating down on it for 2 weeks while I dumped everything in a bottle on it def didn't help ya feel. Instead of jack in that bitch up an leavin it I bought into the lay it on EM method. Which basically fucked me outta a lot of meds

Smerb

Smerb

I was joking about how the leaves in the pic look like a bad curl job from the 80's. Hairstyle. Is that picture before you trimmed its crap off?

Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

I was joking about how the leaves in the pic look like a bad curl job from the 80's. Hairstyle. Is that picture before you trimmed its crap off?
No I left those bc they wer green still mainly trimmed skirt leaves an stuff that yellowed

Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

It's all good on the jokes. I realize I jacked it up but def ain't gonna chop it. The master was always a beginner at some point

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
1st set of clones ever. 1st day in soil from bubbler.
20160721 180923

One is doing ok. The other started wilting within 30minutes of transplant.

I filled my 4" pots with soil. Made a hole in the center. Gently held clone in hole while gently back filled. Then with a mister bottle gently saturated media until runoff occurred.

I did this whole process to 1 plant. Then the other. I'm hoping the little clone recovers because so far it is the plant I want to clone most out of the 5 I have going.

But if it fails I will have more chances before flower to pull more cuts & learn.

Disregard the white spots. Those are deposits from the nutrients in the bubbler drying on the leaves after transplant.

Smerb

Smerb

It's all good on the jokes. I realize I jacked it up but def ain't gonna chop it. The master was always a beginner at some point
Trim off all the dead or dying leaves,they only cause problems. Never said chop it,but hopefully your buds thicken up......

Latest posts

Top Bottom