Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Ccurrie77

Very nice brother! Looks like a lot of work but also a lot of fun! How did you learn to grow so professionally? I’m growing my first crop in almost 10 year, and my first grow since legalization (4 plants, Ontario Canada) but I feel like I’m doing ok for an amateur with no real success in the past (mainly due to theft and lack of knowledge) but what you have going on here, makes me question what I’m doing with my life.....lol

198F92C4 71D3 45A8 A577 F5C234134943
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Very nice brother! Looks like a lot of work but also a lot of fun! How did you learn to grow so professionally? I’m growing my first crop in almost 10 year, and my first grow since legalization (4 plants, Ontario Canada) but I feel like I’m doing ok for an amateur with no real success in the past (mainly due to theft and lack of knowledge) but what you have going on here, makes me question what I’m doing with my life.....lol
You talkin to me? If so, by far no pro here thanks for the compliment.
Everything I’ve learned in growing I’ve learned from trial and error. Luckily back in 2016 I stumbled across The Farm witch helped immensely. Good peeps here and damn good growers and breeders.

Fatboy

Fatboy

You in the PNW? That island sweet skunk is a locally bred strain I believe.. and yeah, those ferns sure look familiar!
I'm actually in the great state of Maine. Ambient soul pH is 5.3 so I use big bags and my own compost
I like s.i.s. because it holds up to botrytis...we had 9.5 inches of rain last flower

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm actually in the great state of Maine. Ambient soul pH is 5.3 so I use big bags and my own compost
I like s.i.s. because it holds up to botrytis...we had 9.5 inches of rain last flower

Yeah it was developed on Vancouver Island for fast finishing and extreme mold resistance in our wet fall climate. It's an excellent outdoor variety, but we rarely see it around here anymore, unless it's from local homegrown.

Fatboy

Fatboy

Yeah it was developed on Vancouver Island for fast finishing and extreme mold resistance in our wet fall climate. It's an excellent outdoor variety, but we rarely see it around here anymore, unless it's from local homegrown.
I keep it going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom