Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marshman

marshman

At harvest, 5 weeks later, 17 Nov. 2019 and it was still putting out white hairs. Clear to milky ,
I plant them on there side, works very good for me. Been doing it for 25 years. View attachment 912231View attachment 912232Much better total. 7 lbs. on this one.
Been heating at night to bring the temp up to 60 or more.
The top of the plant is on the left, the bottom is on the right. Growing side ways, Has lots more main branches.

marshman

marshman

The top of the plant is on the left, the bottom is on the right. Growing side ways, Has lots more main branches.
I like this plant so much. I am going to see if I can grow it though the winter. Should be a pain in the ass to do. LOL Only a month and we will start getting longer days. I have some 1000 HPs I may put on them. And heat of course. and some WATER, maybe some fertilizer.
I did it one time before, But got mites , so I kill them.

IMG 0810
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I like this plant so much. I am going to see if I can grow it though the winter. Should be a pain in the ass to do. LOL Only a month and we will start getting longer days. I have some 1000 HPs I may put on them. And heat of course. and some WATER, maybe some fertilizer.
I did it one time before, But got mites , so I kill them.
Going to see if you can grow it through the winter? Have you seen my diary? Doin' it as I type here in sunny so cal.

You may be on the other side of the world but there's a lot of similarities.

Do it. Got a greenhouse? Helps but if you can grow indoors you could put outside to flower.

It's an adventure. Join me!

20191120 161315
marshman

marshman

Going to see if you can grow it through the winter? Have you seen my diary? Doin' it as I type here in sunny so cal.

You may be on the other side of the world but there's a lot of similarities.

Do it. Got a greenhouse? Helps but if you can grow indoors you could put outside to flower.

It's an adventure. Join me!
I am up in the mts. of Oregon, Going to be 22 F here tonight. So the heat is on. Been heating for a month.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I am up in the mts. of Oregon, Going to be 22 F here tonight. So the heat is on. Been heating for a month.
Lots of ways to heat a greenhouse. Saw a video the other day of a guy in 17F and greenhouse was 40. It's possible.

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Was 70d F here two days ago..Rain/snow and cold yesterday..Bleh..it's time I guess..(Reno, NV)
Good part is figuring out what to grow in the summer of 2020..Lots of time to fiddle around.
My season is wrapping up too. The Ganja god's held the humidity and cold back just long. Enough for mine too finish up. I'm very grateful rn. Everything will be coming down by Christmas hopefully. Then it's time to start vegging beans for spring crop.

SinCity

SinCity

@SinCity

I prefer Ice Water Hash, and also make smaller batches of dry sift. I would be shot in days of old, but today I wind up mulching alot of bud that people would die for. The law here will not allow me to give away more than an ounce at a time, which is no where the amount that I want to dispose of.

I grow mostly for the fun of it these days, since there is always something new in the garden to catch my fancy. Luckily, I have never experienced tolerance, and I attreibute that to the many different strains and methods of consumption available.

I still love flower, and have a pipeful 24x7 or my pain returns. BUT Rosin has become my favorite for the past 2 years or so. Tincture at night with some hash as a desert, and I am golden!

I have not experienced anything negative with 62% Bovedas, but also heard about them affecting taste/smell. (Not for me though).

Can you recharge the Integra packs? I recharge the Bovedas at least 4 times with RO waterThis is the latest Rosin that I pressed, using parchment only and no filter bag. Preheated 1st; then 220dF for 2 minutes (depending on strain..yada, yada.)
Just began pressing some cured outdoor bud from this summer (2019) and it is extremely potent and flavorful. (especially DJ Short Blueberry), but also very dirty compared to inside grown. All in all, it's so fun to experiment with everything....makes for a well rounded hobby experience.

View attachment 910210
View attachment 910211

Love a good conversation @Buzzer777 .

Can’t recharge the Integra packs. But I know NOTHING about the use of humidiccants in concentrates.

I’ve never been a kief or hash/honey oil fan—so I’ve steered clear of this brave new world of concentrates.
However, it’s looking like I might need to start learning the landscape...at least a little.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Love a good conversation @Buzzer777 .

Can’t recharge the Integra packs. But I know NOTHING about the use of humidiccants in concentrates.

I’ve never been a kief or hash/honey oil fan—so I’ve steered clear of this brave new world of concentrates.
However, it’s looking like I might need to start learning the landscape...at least a little.
Try the hair straightener method first..easy and the results are stellar.

I would only use a something in a jar of rosin if it were too runny..Not a Boveda, but a moisture absorber pk.

SinCity

SinCity

Try the hair straightener method first..easy and the results are stellar.

I would only use a something in a jar of rosin if it were too runny..Not a Boveda, but a moisture absorber pk.

Oh I would never even think about doing it myself—

Top Bottom