Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ironmill

GSC 2 month old Clones- these will go until November if needed-outside grow-buds now forming ---3-7 gallon containers ...policeman lives across the street....haha thing is I am legal due to our state laws- where a year ago I could have done life ....here in Oklahoma. Strange feeling when I water and take care of these in open in my backyard- just cannot be seen from public streets and gates must be locked -according to state and municipal law.-

20190826 140352
Mattyice

Mattyice

Your indoor grow looks great. Are you gonna put the small runts on a veg light cycle. They look like they can grow some more before flowering. 🤔
The one in the tan pot is the runt. It’s the only one throwing hairs. It’s a weird little plant, on it’s sixth set of branches and it’s already branching out again, and putting hairs out. The other four are still in good veg mode still. The outside light cycle won’t get closer to a 12-12 until the end of September ish, October.. I’m hoping by then the ones inside now that are in full flower will be done 👍😋

Top Bottom