Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinglizard

Kinglizard

I have remedies and prevention for bud rot. Crushed up egg shells in your soil. It works for me. Always want to remove any stuff that’s rotted and shake your plants off a bit after the late season rain if you can. For bigger colas you can remove a bud or separate them out a bit for some aeration.
Thanks man.. I guess it’s omelets for breakfast Every day!! Haha

TerriR

TerriR

I accidentally snipped two buds off short so I guess we’ll have a smoke report soon!
SMOKE REPORT! Ok, so I found the bong, changed the water and put in 3 pinches (small bong). 3 hits later, I think this is pretty excellent smoke...let’s not consider that it is cut today, not cured, and very green. It tastes really good and doesn’t make me cough or give throat hurt. I vote Ethos Apex a KEEPER for my stash! I like to cure for 3-6 months in a c-vault, so it should be superb by then!

4A9984E9 71CE 47FD A563 0E418BE56C54
sonoragold

sonoragold

First time posting here been looking at everyone’s progress. Decided I would share my girls this year got 2 super slow Sativas (bag seed). I have had issues with bud rot and mildew in the past seasons. Wondering if anyone has any (safe) remedies. I want to actually keep most of my crop this year and not loose it to some stupid mold. Btw where I live we get a lot of rain and high humidity 50-90% hopefully we don’t get much around harvest...🤞
Try spraying with Green Cure

shaganja

shaganja

First time posting here been looking at everyone’s progress. Decided I would share my girls this year got 2 super slow Sativas (bag seed). I have had issues with bud rot and mildew in the past seasons. Wondering if anyone has any (safe) remedies. I want to actually keep most of my crop this year and not loose it to some stupid mold. Btw where I live we get a lot of rain and high humidity 50-90% hopefully we don’t get much around harvest...🤞
Hey can someone look at that help pist from me a few mins ago? Here another one of my ladies
man, that some yeild from the pot size!

shaganja

shaganja

You can order green lacewing eggs on Amazon. They call them aphid lions for a reason. The larvae can especially help with cleaning out the aphids deeper in the flowers because of their small stature. I released like 5000 I think a couple weeks ago. They eat spider mites too I believe. Plus they wont fly away like ladybugs.
great info! my buddy sailor jerry just put some lady bug down, and just like you say, them bitches bounced!

TerriR

TerriR

Beautiful! are you chopping it down today or starting to flush?
I have been flushing for several days...wanted to go 2 weeks but don’t guess they can wait. The Sunkiss has alot of amber ☹️ probably waited too long on that one but the Inzane can go another day or two. Just call me “the two fisted speed defoliator” 😬

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I have been flushing for several days...wanted to go 2 weeks but don’t guess they can wait. The Sunkiss has alot of amber ☹ probably waited too long on that one but the Inzane can go another day or two. Just call me “the two fisted speed defoliator” 😬
Yeah I’ve been flushing for a bit on a few of mine, but not as long as I’ve hoped to. Bud rot seems to be getting to one of my strains so I think it’s time it comes down as well.

You and me both! Time for some speed defoliation!

Top Bottom