Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Put up as many as possible as hummingbirds are very territorial. The more the better. Use 4 cups water to 1 cup sugar, boil, cool and use. I keep extra in the fridge. Beautiful birds to boot! They also love playing in sprinklers.
Hey PlumberSoCal! newbie outdoor grower here who has spent time looking for and chasing those little green f*ckers...what does hummingbirds have to do with grasshoppers or did i assume some kind of connection because Buzzz777 &/or you brought it up...? thanx!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey PlumberSoCal! newbie outdoor grower here who has spent time looking for and chasing those little green f*ckers...what does hummingbirds have to do with grasshoppers or did i assume some kind of connection because Buzzz777 &/or you brought it up...? thanx!!
Not grasshoppers per say, but eating bugs in their path. My bug damage is very minimal this year and I think the hummers are the cause. They drink nectar, but need food to survive..like bugs.

HomeGrown209

HomeGrown209

9F2CCC9D B15D 4A34 9976 C854604B3FEB
8424CBCA 3452 4486 A442 71143E725EBD
3DB284CF DF3A 43A1 B165 1275074C4C7D
872F20B0 6945 4472 AC54 62A2AA21AFD0

September 8th 2019 6:45AM
Stockton California Living

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Just a quick question..
I rotate my girl every couple of days so she stretches to one side for a couple then I spin her so she stretches back the other way for a couple of days. I do this so each side gets sufficient sun through the week as the sun is still low in the sky and not directly above. Is this a good idea or stressful for my lady..?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just a quick question..
I rotate my girl every couple of days so she stretches to one side for a couple then I spin her so she stretches back the other way for a couple of days. I do this so each side gets sufficient sun through the week as the sun is still low in the sky and not directly above. Is this a good idea or stressful for my lady..?
Probably not needed (depending on plant location) since the sun moves across the sky giving even light to the plants.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Probably not needed (depending on plant location) since the sun moves across the sky giving even light to the plants.
I have too many trees on my property so the back of her only get about 1.5 hrs light in the morning from about 7-9am and her front gets about 5-6 hrs light from about 10:30am - 3:30pm.

shaganja

shaganja

Pretty sure he was joking as a friend. Got to lighten up and have a thick skin in online discussion forums.

We all know how stressful growing can be.

Of course there are trolls too but you can choose to ignore them.

I prefer to beat them up but i am kind of blunt about things.
yeah, i must make sure to medicate before replying! lol a tramatic brain injury in 2003 has me on edge. brain surgery, rehab, etc.........hey wait! your the guy who was pissing on my soil choices! lol i remember cause your from michigan right? lol yeah, your definatly need better bed side manner! lol im over it now because this soil is makong the best buds ive ever grown! one week left!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yeah, i must make sure to medicate before replying! lol a tramatic brain injury in 2003 has me on edge. brain surgery, rehab, etc.........hey wait! your the guy who was pissing on my soil choices! lol i remember cause your from michigan right? lol yeah, your definatly need better bed side manner! lol im over it now because this soil is makong the best buds ive ever grown! one week left!

What are you talking about? Why would I piss on your soil? Nitrogen deficiency? ;-)

Top Bottom