Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Real nice tops there.
What strain is that you got there?
Maybe just take those top colas and leave the rest to get more mature.
As long as there isn't any mold on those flowers also
Good Job
Thanks buddy, the one I had been chopping on is a bubba the other is a critical. I’ll leave some on her until the 25th just to see what happens. I’m going to start on the critical tomorrow if it doesn’t rain

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Smoke report: Ethos Inzane in the Membrane, only cured a week but I needed to test it 😎. I am happy to say that it is AWESOME!!🔥 So happy that it is a high yield strain. I expect it to get better as it cures, but even now it is a top 5 for me.
Yum yum yum..

420.hydro

420.hydro

girls look great!!! sorry to hear about the "centerpiece"...i'd be interested in the progression of it (whatever your plans may be)...also make yourself a hoop greenhouse with some rebar, pvc pipe and plastic sheeting...it'll protect her/them from the wind and rain. i broke a small branch (maybe 6-8") from a Blue Power plant i grew indoors (she was starting to flower) so i put her in some coco outdoors and on 4/27 put her outside (tried to do some LST & she took it at the beginning but as the trunk thicken she laughed at my attempt to control her) and now she's over 6' tall and 4' wide. i'll post a pic of my hoop greenhouse later.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

We have trouble too..Cold front moving in with high winds and dropping temps for a day..

Snap4

S

StarLord PQ

Your first year outdoors eh?
Great job. Now think of what there going to be like next year now that u got a bit of experience.
What strains u got rocking there?
Keep up the good work.

Amnesia lemon 3
Vanilla Kush 5
Crumbled Lime 1
White Widow 4
Chem kush 2
Charlie Sheen 1
Babba Kush 1
Blueberry Kush 1

The Amnesia I grew two clones from 😁

Top Bottom