• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

Interesting yard Aussie, what's the ground cover, sand? dead grass? Looks so different compared to the west coast of Canada. Beauty plant btw, coming along very nice!

Interesting yard Aussie, what's the ground cover, sand? dead grass? Looks so different compared to the west coast of Canada. Beauty plant btw, coming along very nice!
Dead grass and dirt mate having a real dry spell. Dams drying up tanks running low, just another day here. Probably go green round Jan - Feb when we get some decent rain..

20191004_224744.jpg
Well had some visitors tonight between 2pm and 9pm. Came home on my lunch break didnt check the back yard came home at 9 and 1/3 of my pink kush plant had been chopped off fucking thieves!!.....but I did get this....musta scared them off when I came home from work or they where just kids.
20191005_004404.jpg
20191005_004356.jpg
20191005_004354.jpg
20191005_004343.jpg

Good deal! Happy that you are happy and got some smoke.
BTW..I tried the Boost paks and went back to Bovedas..
I’m almost done!
View attachment 900874Well had some visitors tonight between 2pm and 9pm. Came home on my lunch break didnt check the back yard came home at 9 and 1/3 of my pink kush plant had been chopped off fucking thieves!!.....but I did get this....musta scared them off when I came home from work or they where just kids.View attachment 900867View attachment 900868View attachment 900869View attachment 900870
View attachment 900874Well had some visitors tonight between 2pm and 9pm. Came home on my lunch break didnt check the back yard came home at 9 and 1/3 of my pink kush plant had been chopped off fucking thieves!!.....but I did get this....musta scared them off when I came home from work or they where just kids.View attachment 900867View attachment 900868View attachment 900869View attachment 900870
freakin rippers looks like you chopped them all? Wish I could sit in your backyard and see if they come back bait the bastards then scare them bad!

I’m almost done!

freakin rippers looks like you chopped them all? Wish I could sit in your backyard and see if they come back bait the bastards then scare them bad!
It seems like the rippers got xtra busy this year..SUX and gets me nervous as well. My plants are were on my deck behind locked wooden fences etc (wouldn't stop anyone, but required by law here). I would hear anything as wood my dogs..thankfully it hasn't happened here. Last chop is today.

Putting out the trash soon should prove interesting though..LOL
@Rooke if you are done reading what I sent..a test will follow! LMAO

It seems like the rippers got xtra busy this year..SUX and gets me nervous as well. My plants are were on my deck behind locked wooden fences etc (wouldn't stop anyone, but required by law here). I would hear anything as wood my dogs..thankfully it hasn't happened here. Last chop is today.

Putting out the trash soon should prove interesting though..LOL
@Rooke if you are done reading what I sent..a test will follow! LMAO
I built my eight foot fence from corrugated metal roofing and treated 4x4 posts set in concrete. The fence is perfectly smooth on the outside and impossible to see through.

Just when I though the remainder not yet chopped was gonna finish ripening without incident..Up jumped the devil...Forgot about the flocks of migrating Canadian Geese flying directly over my plants..Those things are huge..and so are their turds..LOL Nothing a good bud wash won't take care of and the H2O2 will be doubled. So far, they missed, but there are tons more that will be overhead in the next few days...Gotta love Mother Nature..LMAO

Just when I though the remainder not yet chopped was gonna finish ripening without incident..Up jumped the devil...Forgot about the flocks of migrating Canadian Geese flying directly over my plants..Those things are huge..and so are their turds..LOL Nothing a good bud wash won't take care of and the H2O2 will be doubled. So far, they missed, but there are tons more that will be overhead in the next few days...Gotta love Mother Nature..LMAO
seen them flying south last night.... fall has hit...... winter will be here soon

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1