Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jahredi

Jahredi

Oh man. Found more PM yesterday. Mostly spots here and there in the larf on the lower branches. Only had one lower branch almost completely covered. Pretty sure I encouraged it with a rookie mistake by dialing my ventilation and circulation waaaay down during these last few 30° nights, trying to keep them warm. My new motto is ‘Cold over mold’.

Anyway, I sprayed with at 5:1 solution of 3% h202 and water pH’d to 8.5. Then, after it dried and there were no visible signs of PM (I know it’s still there) I did a heavy pruning on any fan leaves creating overlapping, dank areas, and removed the entire branch that was riddled with PM. I added another fan to the hoop house, too.

About to go take the tarp off this morning and see what went down overnight 🙏

This is my first grow, so I’m fielding input here to try and determine the best route: keep fighting or harvest while I’m ahead (it hadn’t hit the upper areas of the plants)?

The plants started their stretch outdoors by Aug 11, if not a few days before. I started 12/12 light dep on Aug 31. So I reckon they are between 42-70 days of flowering depending on how you count. I’m watching trichs and would estimate they’re around day 55-ish. 10% amber trichs. Would like 30-40% amber, which I’m guessing is another week away. I sprayed some Neem about 6 days ago to combat the first PM issue when my dehumidifier shutoff. They’ve been getting a Sensizym only flush the last week (two watering). Rain coming Sunday, which is next water day. I’ll post pics of current situation when the sun comes up...

Initial thoughts or questions?

Jahredi

Jahredi

Well, it was dry af in there. I had dehumidifier on continuous and the inline ventilation on full and with the cool dry air it stayed in low 30% range.

I feel like the h2o2 washed away some of the trichs lol. I doubt it. But I feel like it did. Then again, I did add baking soda to the foliar spray to raise the pH and a squeeze of lemon to make me feel better about all of it 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, no signs of PM. Just some baking soda residue 😭 I’m going to keep going. Try to make it 5-7 more days 🙏 One of my previously harvested light dep plants had a major increase in calyx prominence between days 55-60 and I’d love to see that happen here...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Oh man. Found more PM yesterday. Mostly spots here and there in the larf on the lower branches. Only had one lower branch almost completely covered. Pretty sure I encouraged it with a rookie mistake by dialing my ventilation and circulation waaaay down during these last few 30° nights, trying to keep them warm. My new motto is ‘Cold over mold’.

Anyway, I sprayed with at 5:1 solution of 3% h202 and water pH’d to 8.5. Then, after it dried and there were no visible signs of PM (I know it’s still there) I did a heavy pruning on any fan leaves creating overlapping, dank areas, and removed the entire branch that was riddled with PM. I added another fan to the hoop house, too.

About to go take the tarp off this morning and see what went down overnight 🙏

This is my first grow, so I’m fielding input here to try and determine the best route: keep fighting or harvest while I’m ahead (it hadn’t hit the upper areas of the plants)?

The plants started their stretch outdoors by Aug 11, if not a few days before. I started 12/12 light dep on Aug 31. So I reckon they are between 42-70 days of flowering depending on how you count. I’m watching trichs and would estimate they’re around day 55-ish. 10% amber trichs. Would like 30-40% amber, which I’m guessing is another week away. I sprayed some Neem about 6 days ago to combat the first PM issue when my dehumidifier shutoff. They’ve been getting a Sensizym only flush the last week (two watering). Rain coming Sunday, which is next water day. I’ll post pics of current situation when the sun comes up...

Initial thoughts or questions?
Don't Spray neem oil on buds

Kinglizard

Kinglizard

So I pulled the stem out the pot expecting a root ball but found this the stem was basically hallow didn’t see any bugs or anything and I dug around in the pot seems like there weren’t any roots.. also an update on the other lady!

947D0BCB A6F0 4E49 9944 749DBD1B9013
0A4446C0 451D 4F0A A2BC 2C945F00A58F
8DCC064D 6B9E 4FF9 8123 47BDC222975D
A0E26674 219C 4B4F 8E07 5965F0444CE0
Robbi

Robbi

Just before they started breaking :) I am harvesting 1 in the dark in a couple of days as I hear dark harvest has a lot more trychomes!? I pulled the middle one already last week it had white mildew and was ready anyhow, got lots for shatter and a few good ones were saved and washed in peroxide water solution.
Left to right is, LA Confidential, Sweet Tooth and Cream Caramel.
Happy Harvesting everyone! :D

IMG 3380 2
Robbi

Robbi

Just before they started breaking :) I am harvesting 1 in the dark in a couple of days as I hear dark harvest has a lot more trychomes!? I pulled the middle one already last week it had white mildew and was ready anyhow, got lots for shatter and a few good ones were saved and washed in peroxide water solution.

IMG 3302 2
Robbi

Robbi

Cannabis Cultivation: Nocturnal Harvest with Swami Chaitanya / Green Flower

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looks like a crock imo..I try to harvest in the dark since the plant has sent all the sugars etc back down through the stalk and drying/curing is easier. Trichomes do not really change overnight, except for ripening.

K

Ktownorganic

Ktown Donkey Dick!

You know that it's next to impossible to figure out what strain anything is by looking at it....Send me a sample cola and I'll let you know..Hahahahaah
It is a Sativa Leaner though..(judging by the thin leaves)

Haha well I guess some people I know BS a bit because I hear them saying they can eyeball strains. I sure as hell can't! Come over to the Okanagan BC and I'll hit you up with some smoke 😁

Top Bottom