Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly it's hard to nail down at this stage because the issue hasnt progressed far enough to positively ID the cause.

What you can do is take a sample of the soil in the rootzone and do a slurry test to check ppm and ph, could be out of whack and inhibiting nutrient uptake. Either way, I believe it's related to rootzone conditions and likely not environmental.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Very nice! Man that container of seeds looks awesome. I just love a good pile of seeds, the potential in there is mind blowing.
Thanks man! I’ll post a pic later of my collection. That’s a fraction, I’ve got loads. Lots of potential in there.

P

Pewee69

Honestly it's hard to nail down at this stage because the issue hasnt progressed far enough to positively ID the cause.

What you can do is take a sample of the soil in the rootzone and do a slurry test to check ppm and ph, could be out of whack and inhibiting nutrient uptake. Either way, I believe it's related to rootzone conditions and likely not environmental.
How do u do a slurry test ive never had issues outside in soil

Alfredo0119

Alfredo0119

How do u do a slurry test ive never had issues outside in soil

These suckers ain’t coming back to veg they are full on flower would you all agree???

8142A6F1 50C8 401F 9B45 603306DE7873

Th
8CA1FFFB 3178 4499 B03D 148265566626

B

Branden22

That’s probably why to soon light schedule wasn’t right , I was running lights in May until we reach 14 hours at least

Reactions: Ina
B

Branden22

Plus we had a lot of weird weather up here a lot of rain and dark days .

Alfredo0119

Alfredo0119

That’s probably why to soon light schedule wasn’t right , I was running lights in May until we reach 14 hours at least

We are at roughly 15 hours light it should either revert not continue to flower I would think..

B

Branden22

We are at roughly 15 hours light it should either revert not continue to flower I would think..
[/QUOTE

Sometimes they don’t , and just keep goin . I actually have 3 plants in small containers that are rootbounded and are now flowering with buds on them.

Alfredo0119

Alfredo0119

Can you send pics?? I would like to see do they have 3 point leaves?

GGno4 Fan

GGno4 Fan

So I'm reading all about your girls start to flower. "I'm glad someone else notice it. By the beginning of June I was standing in front of my plant and said to my self, something is not right here. I always run extra lights outside to keep them from early flowering. By 6/20 I turned the light of ( last year around 7-20) because I was like, wtf do I give light, they start to flower anyway. So I turned the light of and now they are in full stretch. I think it has to do with the special moon we had last month. What was it, the Blood moon, no ...it was the Strawberry moon, the Blood Moon was earlier in the year.
Anyway, because im only a Amateur grower, i was thinking I ef'd something up. Now I know, I didn't.
My Location is also on the West Coast.

P

Pewee69

So I'm reading all about your girls start to flower. "I'm glad someone else notice it. By the beginning of June I was standing in front of my plant and said to my self, something is not right here. I always run extra lights outside to keep them from early flowering. By 6/20 I turned the light of ( last year around 7-20) because I was like, wtf do I give light, they start to flower anyway. So I turned the light of and now they are in full stretch. I think it has to do with the special moon we had last month. What was it, the Blood moon, no ...it was the Strawberry moon, the Blood Moon was earlier in the year.
Anyway, because im only a Amateur grower, i was thinking I ef'd something up. Now I know, I didn't.
My Location is also on the West Coast.
Im on the east coast florida baby and yeah june my girls went ape shit all 14 started flowering and i was like wtf i should have another month of vegg but mother nature had another decided it was time lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom