Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OMyGanjaFarm

OMyGanjaFarm

Just created an acc , let’s keep this thread alive! As our plants. I’m in southern so cal, I’ll try to get some pics up tomorrow. Good idea plumber with the cabbage. I’ll try that next time forsure!! bt mistin’ gently every evening currently.. (don’t spray too hard powered up on, or your pistols will suffer a little) Learned that last year,Bt and Dyna Trap are excellent options for prevention. Cabbages a no brainer!👍👍👆🙌

Fatboy

Fatboy

You grow some pretty plants buddy! I see you’ve been getting some support around them. With a little luck those branches will be getting heavy with flower oh ya!
The sweet island skunk is almost 9 ft tall and the gg4 in the 300 gal completely obscures the pot! With a little luck maybe we won't have another year with 9 inches of rain during flower!

Rooke

Rooke

The sweet island skunk is almost 9 ft tall and the gg4 in the 300 gal completely obscures the pot! With a little luck maybe we won't have another year with 9 inches of rain during flower!
I know that sure sucked and I was needing at least another 2 weeks. I don’t like it when my colas look more like big wet soggy noodles

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

A look at the base of the girl on the left (white critical)

F3137DFA 7666 4C96 87A2 3FCC091218CF

Another little bush I have trained. Low and wide, cause it’s all about the base, base no treble 😂🤣

2C0C09E2 0FA9 4C34 904E B0588C310936

Here’s a shot of some AK47 auto. Currently making some feminized seeds of these inside sonthat next year I can have some real fun with them
C139F3A7 2CD5 4803 A180 024CAE2A6B25

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I'm a female grower hear in California here's my 2019 grow august ...

I wish we had your growing season. New England is just so short and harsh, this time of year pains me to see the giants you lucky people get to create. Well done

Top Bottom