Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

UPDATE! Week four of flower. Crazy to see different strains grow side by side and have each one grow differently and colour differently.

BC big bud is nice and tight. Leaves are starting to yellow a little earlier then expected but it is the fursthest plant in flower and growing the biggest buds.

IMG 5094

IMG 5096

Nuken strain. Has a beautiful pink flower. The nights this past week were at 10 degrees Celsius and that has turned some of the fan leaves PURP! - I think. Heard that this strain does quite well in the cold and it is the first to adapt the to colder temperatures.

IMG 5101
IMG 5103
IMG 5104

Blueberry strain. Flowering really nicely. I think this one will have a problem at the end of the month because im already starting to see really light mildew spots. Regardless, on ward we travel.

IMG 5105
IMG 5109
IMG 5111

God bud strain. Definitely my favourite shape in the garden, just disappointed on how long this flower is taking. First to show signs but the slowest to develop big colas. I have a feeling the end produce will be worth it but it needs extra time!

IMG 5112
IMG 5120
IMG 5113
IMG 5115

Wolfe

Wolfe

Getting really covered in trics on most of these. I’ve got one glue that paired with gooey tang( dark desire and tangerine power) I think I’ll call it gluey tang. And the tangerine power2.0. I’ve got out there is killing it. The Alaskan thunderfuck x with skunk 1 is super tall but is starting to produce trics. The da alien is doing well also. The only ones lacking in tric production are chemdog guava creamsicle and the blue euphoria. The rest have a lot of eary tric production. And holy crap Gooey tang smells like it did inside and is doing awesome outside. Smells like Hawaiian Punch and it’s probably the best smelling weed I’ve ever smelled. Man I’m getting excited. This season seems a little slower than other seasons and I hope for an Indian summer. Some of these might take a little longer to finish than usual. And I should have a couple done a little earlier at least. Happy growing peeps!

F6ED47C6 B7D4 425B 8AB3 CE9099AF8DA9
B8407553 09D6 4F54 AF23 B1EC24B48E3B
9FBF0D22 503F 4D37 A4A8 BC7199352B7E
97556FDC 60E0 4B93 97BA 1BED69B89D3A
Kuhls

Kuhls

Im here trying to explain that to buddies. Some people just dont understand that GOOD QUALITY outdoor is much much nicer to smoke than indoor. They're just so stubborn that they think outdoor is always shit. but yes exactly, the only thing indoor has on outdoor is the prettiness and how dried indoor retains that vibrant green colour.
No nutrients added or anything...just water

Snapchat 1186841436
Received 2135035910133398
Received 516648205546862
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Everything harvested but the Inzane...another check found a few too many clear trichomes
@TerriR

Are you gonna make hash or rosin etc with all that? Was looking at my chest freezer the other day and found a few gallon sacs of fresh frozen still from last year! If I don't have room..something's gotta go...LOL
For hash, my favorite time of year is the coldest part of winter. I get the winter gear on and take my stuff out on the porch..Fresh frozen hash is the best..probably the stickiest stuff I have ever seen. Luckily my bags are cheap..after a bunch of cold washings (no ISO) they are still not entirely clean, but usable.

TerriR

TerriR

@TerriR

Are you gonna make hash or rosin etc with all that? Was looking at my chest freezer the other day and found a few gallon sacs of fresh frozen still from last year! If I don't have room..something's gotta go...LOL
For hash, my favorite time of year is the coldest part of winter. I get the winter gear on and take my stuff out on the porch..Fresh frozen hash is the best..probably the stickiest stuff I have ever seen. Luckily my bags are cheap..after a bunch of cold washings (no ISO) they are still not entirely clean, but usable.
l should! never have before...but I can learn...do you have a hash thread? PS...I have 2 of those Inzane monsters

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

l should! never have before...but I can learn...do you have a hash thread? PS...I have 2 of those Inzane monsters
With that amount, I recommend a 9 lb capacity RV washing machine (I paid about $40 on ebay last yr.) You can use wood spoons, a drill/paint mixer, but the work is staggering that way (fine for a small batch) I also recommend a 5 bag 5 gallon set (about $25 on Ebay etc)..That plus Homer buckets and plenty of ice.

I love the gal and she is a master..Google "hash making Frenchy" as well..he is really old skool and they both have a bunch of videos..

TerriR

TerriR

With that amount, I recommend a 9 lb capacity RV washing machine (I paid about $40 on ebay last yr.) You can use wood spoons, a drill/paint mixer, but the work is staggering that way (fine for a small batch) I also recommend a 5 bag 5 gallon set (about $25 on Ebay etc)..That plus Homer buckets and plenty of ice.

I love the gal and she is a master..Google "hash making Frenchy" as well..he is really old skool and they both have a bunch of videos..

awesome!!!! thank you! so if I vacuum seal the bud will it keep ok in the freezer for awhile?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

awesome!!!! thank you! so if I vacuum seal the bud will it keep ok in the freezer for awhile?
I don't even use my vacuum sealer..I put it into gallon ziplock freezer bags or those freezable tupperware type things and put it in. I use a chest freezer and it maintains temps way better than an upright. (opening the door on an upright is a killer). The temps don't fluctuate that way. (Craigslist is a freezer goldmine here..LOL)

Top Bottom