Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

l should! never have before...but I can learn...do you have a hash thread? PS...I have 2 of those Inzane monsters
With that amount, I recommend a 9 lb capacity RV washing machine (I paid about $40 on ebay last yr.) You can use wood spoons, a drill/paint mixer, but the work is staggering that way (fine for a small batch) I also recommend a 5 bag 5 gallon set (about $25 on Ebay etc)..That plus Homer buckets and plenty of ice.

I love the gal and she is a master..Google "hash making Frenchy" as well..he is really old skool and they both have a bunch of videos..

I watch her too! :) 👍
20190601 203355

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lots of bud to hang yikes!! The forecast here looks like crap lots of rain and my buds are getting denser by the day! I’m worried that they may start getting mouldy
I will wash them and remove the fans and stems..then to the trimpro Rotor and then to the freezer..You don't want to dry the plant for fresh frozen hash. Luckily our long range forecast is pretty good thru October..a few nights will get into the lower 40's here and I have heaters just in case. Damn Kerosene is hard to find this year and pricey when you do find some.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Couple late row clones that went out and into flower
3B8D9815 9EB2 4D38 A902 8315BB88BC08

Little girl who don’t quit. No nutes bbk that’s in native soil- doing well but just not as thick as her sister in the home made pot.

She’s still pushing to do over a #
C6488106 57D2 4920 8283 789E9BE07E2A

Rooke

Rooke

I will wash them and remove the fans and stems..then to the trimpro Rotor and then to the freezer..You don't want to dry the plant for fresh frozen hash. Luckily our long range forecast is pretty good thru October..a few nights will get into the lower 40's here and I have heaters just in case. Damn Kerosene is hard to find this year and pricey when you do find some.
It went down to 46 ish here one night and the gals didn’t skip a beat but it’s good that you’re prepared for it!!

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

OK so I think I have a problem and hope all my effort to now has no
OK so I think I have a problem and hope all my effort to now has not been a complete waste. She's spose to be week 3 of flower but not developing well. I found out my deck light was reducing her sleep time to 8-10 hrs not every night probably 4 nights a week which is obviously stressful for her. She's 13 weeks in total and looks healthy I'm feeding her Veg and Bloom at half strength pH 6-6.5 every 3rd day and rain water at pH 6-6.5 every other. ( I adjust my pH with home grown lemon juice ) I am only able to water before I go to work at 5am and when I get home at 4 pm. I don't think she's re-vegging as she's still producing 5-9 fingers on new leaves. I fear she's turning Hermi on me and not sure what to do if I can do anything. Please guys your input is invaluable and I need help. So the first PIC is first week of flower, next is now then new growth pic.
20190820 164432
20190908 073529
20190908 073649

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

OK so I think I have a problem and hope all my effort to now has not been a complete waste. She's spose to be week 3 of flower but not developing well. I found out my deck light was reducing her sleep time to 8-10 hrs not every night probably 4 nights a week which is obviously stressful for her. She's 13 weeks in total and looks healthy I'm feeding her Veg and Bloom at half strength pH 6-6.5 every 3rd day and rain water at pH 6-6.5 every other. ( I adjust my pH with home grown lemon juice ) I am only able to water before I go to work at 5am and when I get home at 4 pm. I don't think she's re-vegging as she's still producing 5-9 fingers on new leaves. I fear she's turning Hermi on me and not sure what to do if I can do anything. Please guys your input is invaluable and I need help. So the first PIC is first week of flower, next is now then new growth pic.View attachment 894132View attachment 894134View attachment 894133
Re-vegging? (next to last shot..the last picture she looks better.

Madbud

Madbud

OK so I think I have a problem and hope all my effort to now has not been a complete waste. She's spose to be week 3 of flower but not developing well. I found out my deck light was reducing her sleep time to 8-10 hrs not every night probably 4 nights a week which is obviously stressful for her. She's 13 weeks in total and looks healthy I'm feeding her Veg and Bloom at half strength pH 6-6.5 every 3rd day and rain water at pH 6-6.5 every other. ( I adjust my pH with home grown lemon juice ) I am only able to water before I go to work at 5am and when I get home at 4 pm. I don't think she's re-vegging as she's still producing 5-9 fingers on new leaves. I fear she's turning Hermi on me and not sure what to do if I can do anything. Please guys your input is invaluable and I need help. So the first PIC is first week of flower, next is now then new growth pic.View attachment 894132View attachment 894134View attachment 894133
If shes in a bucket it could be a combination of rootbound and heat stress.

Top Bottom