Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

I have had a link to my outdoor grow but figured I would bring some pics over here.
They are getting better, but I'm afraid I am going to run out of good weather before these are done.
Pictures here are Tangilope, Vortex, and a very small Sour Diesel that was budding from the start, it did not want to re-veg.
Tangilope
Tangilope OD 01.jpg

Tangilope

Tangilope OD 02.jpg

Tangilope
Tangilope OD 03.jpg

Vortex
Vortex OD 01.jpg

Vortex

Tangilope OD 02.jpg

Vortex
Vortex OD 03.jpg

Vortex
Vortex OD 04.jpg

Sour Diesel
Amherst Sour Diesel.jpg
get a hoop green house ready...i used (4) 4' rebar and (4) 8'-10' pvc pipe with white frost protection fabric + some plastic sheeting.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

get a hoop green house ready...i used (4) 4' rebar and (4) 8'-10' pvc pipe with white frost protection fabric + some plastic sheeting.
Nice idea but I can't erect anything in my back yard because of my location. But I have strung up canvas over them before. It could be a blessing in disguise if half of them were tossed...I AM SO TIRED OF TRIMMING! I have more than I know what to do with anyway. I need to hire a trimmer.

Average

Average

Hi guys, here is a small update on my personel Amateur grow. Just in case , some one needs a Grower for Rec or Med, I'm looking for a job. If it is out of my State (Oregon) you have to provide for the trip fee and expenses. I'll bring the GG#4 with me. She is the real Deal. Also the Suicide Creek OG will be with me, if we sign a contract. Anybody with a Job offer can use Youtube or here with a PM ,to get in touch with me. Have fun with the Video Clip. BTW, the Videos are my Resumee.

GG is played out and times have changed... give me a real resume and I might be able to help you with a real job in the rogue valley.

Wolfe

Wolfe

🤞 just a bit longer for my medicine.
So thankful for the turn out so far. Thank you ☀️... Things can happen so fast with outdoor. Hail, cold weather, and late season rain, early frost. I’m hoping for an Indian summer the season seems a little later starting than normal here.

E74CAC3B 4DFC 496D B0CC 84EC3AC67CC2
BD5F6871 CA80 4521 B309 4669834D8AAB
BB126C02 D439 4CBB B46C 0E79D20D639D
C79D335A 82E6 4AA3 8334 CF1943577A2B
D38C6185 8653 4C31 8B92 51D655E116B5
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Been super rainy around here lately. Was hoping to perhaps get another week of maturing in but this plant has gotten a bunch of mold growing on it on many colas. Figured better to chop it before too much is lost.

This was one of the colas coming off of the White critical express.

106D9403 AEBE 495E A69A 2557D9E5EB26

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

Had to cut 1of the CrescendO plants mold neighbor is going to try soaking it in h2o2 see if he can clean it up.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Had to cut 1of the CrescendO plants mold neighbor is going to try soaking it in h2o2 see if he can clean it up.
Try this: (Dr. Brix 3 bucket wash)

1. Take 3 clean 5-gallon buckets and fill them with Reverse Osmosis (RO) water. If RO not available, use filtered water.
  2. Dissolve 1/4 cup Lemon Juice and 1/4 cup Baking Soda into the 1st bucket.
  3. Gently dip, swish, and swirl your freshly cut colas into Bucket 1, then rinse them off by swirling them in buckets 2, then 3.
    Be careful not to smash them into the sides or bottoms of the buckets.
  4. Drip dry, and cure as normal.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Try this: (Dr. Brix 3 bucket wash)

1. Take 3 clean 5-gallon buckets and fill them with Reverse Osmosis (RO) water. If RO not available, use filtered water.
  2. Dissolve 1/4 cup Lemon Juice and 1/4 cup Baking Soda into the 1st bucket.
  3. Gently dip, swish, and swirl your freshly cut colas into Bucket 1, then rinse them off by swirling them in buckets 2, then 3.
    Be careful not to smash them into the sides or bottoms of the buckets.
  4. Drip dry, and cure as normal.
Leave molded buds untrimmed on the cola?? Kills the mold?

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I would trim off the bigger fans, then gently do the 3 bucket wash..Try it on a single cola first and it should work. Google for Jose Cervantes bud wash too.
Googled it and didn’t see much saying that it would clean or kill the molded buds. Just good for debris and powdery mildew. I still will try this on some buds though and see how the flavour is affected!

teejacks

teejacks

Been super rainy around here lately. Was hoping to perhaps get another week of maturing in but this plant has gotten a bunch of mold growing on it on many colas. Figured better to chop it before too much is lost.

This was one of the colas coming off of the White critical express.

View attachment 895242

I see a lot of people on here growing this strain and I have heard good things when it comes to early flowering and good defences for cold weather. Did you do any light dep this year to be able to harvest this early? Looking great!

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I see a lot of people on here growing this strain and I have heard good things when it comes to early flowering and good defences for cold weather. Did you do any light dep this year to be able to harvest this early? Looking great!

That’s good to hear! It actually was great to grow. One of my favourites, only issue I had was these monstrous colas held moisture for too long after rains and no matter how much I got to shake them off they would mold. I would definitely grow it again though. Ive been thinking about constructing a raised garden bed with some sort of roof with greenhouse plastic to protect plants from rain. This would help with mold issues.

No actually I never did any light deprivation. I was very surprised at how early these express strains started flowering. I had full on buds developing in August, where as my not express strains are still just starting to develop pistils. First time growing fast-flowering plants and seems to work great.

shaganja

shaganja

Nice idea but I can't erect anything in my back yard because of my location. But I have strung up canvas over them before. It could be a blessing in disguise if half of them were tossed...I AM SO TIRED OF TRIMMING! I have more than I know what to do with anyway. I need to hire a trimmer.
I live in u.p. Michigan. I love trimming! A good narcotic strain, and I'll trimm all day! I'll fly right over!

Top Bottom