Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Crap..It's on the way here AGAIN! Mine were clobbered, but not as bad as your poor ladies..I hope you can get it sorted out.

Thanks, it’s all part of being an outdoor farmer 👨‍🌾, taking it in stride. Most are back up, a bit worse for wear. High Times may not be featuring any of this bud on their cover, but we truly give a shit ton of bud away and ours friends aren’t too picky😉.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks, it’s all part of being an outdoor farmer 👨‍🌾, taking it in stride. Most are back up, a bit worse for wear. High Times may not be featuring any of this bud on their cover, but we truly give a shit ton of bud away and ours friends aren’t too picky😉.
Problem here in Nevada is LE..I asked about giving the homeless excess weed last year, and the answer was..Up to one ounce PERIOD! At my age, jail would not be good for my health! LOL

So far I only lost one mid sized cola from a Blueberry but they were leaning badly..After the leaf blower and fans + more wind..They are up again..albeit not as pretty as before.

TerriR

TerriR

We get high winds in NM too! Precisely why I still use 20 gal pots...can’t count the number of times I had to grab the dolly and get them moved under cover. 😱

London bud

London bud

These girls have been outside alone and unaided since the start of July, I haven't watered or given any nutes at all, I've left nature to do its thing.
I'm in the London area. They've started flowering now.
I'm expecting them to finish up around the start of november... If they make it that far. Got a little purpling from the colder nights now. Fingers crossed
IMG 20190917 120412
IMG 20190917 120417
IMG 20190917 120422

DiverDown

DiverDown

These girls have been outside alone and unaided since the start of July, I haven't watered or given any nutes at all, I've left nature to do its thing.
I'm in the London area. They've started flowering now.
I'm expecting them to finish up around the start of november... If they make it that far. Got a little purpling from the colder nights now. Fingers crossed
View attachment 896953View attachment 896954View attachment 896956
Not enough light and too damp. They are far too small.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Mania and dark cross. I love taking pics of this plant. I’ve cut a little off and it tastes phenomenal. I love it. It’s a floral soapy taste. I would like to take more pics of the other plants but I don’t want to take pictures of my neighbors house really and the tops are over the fence. This lady is so nice and short, bushy, and easy to manage. So when I give only portions of pics of the other plants, you’ll know why. The other pic I’m adding for now is a snippet of a lower branch of a 12-14 ft plant of Alaskan thunderfuck and skunk one. And the dry herb is tangerine 2.0 which is pretty much identical to sin city tangerine power, with a shorter flowering cycle and no herm traits. It tastes just as good or better than any indoor I’ve grown under 6k watts and blows the doors off any thing I’ve bought from all the dispensaries I’ve been to in Denver. I’ve got 19 out there so I’ll have to give descriptions of the rest also. Basically it’s all as good or better than the pics I’ve shown. 🙏 just a little bit longer.....

50A0962E 84A1 4805 99AF 4E680E3A0782
2CE33D0C 2DDB 4824 B56C 4192EB631590
123FF2A3 47BC 4A14 B9BE B68342C5BD3F
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Brought a couple of the Mighty mite in from the cold. They were just entering the harvest window but weather is turning nasty and I had a couple buds get rot... Chop time. Mostly cloudy trichs and all hairs amber. They smell like a little tree air freshener... Stright piney bitch. Not much pot on them, QP maybe.. wasnt expecting much, small pots and not much sun. But the buds are solid and well formed, just small plants.
20190918 183041

Madbud

Madbud

Brought a couple of the Mighty mite in from the cold. They were just entering the harvest window but weather is turning nasty and I had a couple buds get rot... Chop time. Mostly cloudy trichs and all hairs amber. They smell like a little tree air freshener... Stright piney bitch. Not much pot on them, QP maybe.. wasnt expecting much, small pots and not much sun. But the buds are solid and well formed, just small plants.
View attachment 896999
I got a few of those munchkins too messing around with soil mixes, oops

B244E271 51CF 4399 A13A 8DC13691CE85

Latest posts

Top Bottom