Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Straincrzy

Almost 4hrs later.... View attachment 897470

This was my first grow, so everything is new to me. What I thought might take an hour, it was almost 4hr to chop, rough trim, wash, and hang. And this plant was a dwarf compared to what y'all have growing here.

Planning on drying it, doing a dry manicure, then curing per the tutorial on the forums. So I guess another month for what will probably turn out to be about an ounce of some mediocre mid grade.

Everyone here with multiple giants outdoors, how long does it take you to harvest? That took way longer than anticipated.
Looks good first grow and yes it's work and care from finish to end, but if you enjoy it it just keeps getting better.keep
Rare rain here in CA, but it's supposed to be over by end of today. Should i be concerned about mold? Besides shaking off the plant, what else can I do to remove some of the moisture?
Your eyes open

basscaptain

basscaptain

Borrowed it from a buddy:) commercial landscapers trailer.
I got a 26' when I moved and there's some room in there... :) but I would never use it to work out of... to big for me to haul all the time :)

S

saltydog

I only grow outdoor in my garden. we had a poor start to summer and my plants were very late getting established. I need to start the plants indoor like in Feb or March
So, can anybody tell me what sort of light I need to germinate and keep them healthy and happy till they can be transferred into the ground? thanks.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I only grow outdoor in my garden. we had a poor start to summer and my plants were very late getting established. I need to start the plants indoor like in Feb or March
So, can anybody tell me what sort of light I need to germinate and keep them healthy and happy till they can be transferred into the ground? thanks.
I use a T5 to start my seeds that go outdoor.

Madbud

Madbud

48” shoplight, sylvania cool white flourescents is what i use

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

T5s or T8s are fine.

Top Bottom