Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

Well, it's all over but the shouting..I will chop all good tops this weekend (not ready yet) and try the heater for as long as my kerosene lasts..(on what I don't cut)
View attachment 899139

62d F right now..but.....View attachment 899138
The entire week is porked.

Oh my your nights get cold! I am doing the same strategy as you this weekend. Cutting the tops off blueberry and then letting the rest go until next weekend 👍

JC420BigBud

JC420BigBud

checking in from VT. My C99 is close, my Critical Kush not so much. These are pics of the C99.
I did 2 c99 plants this year. Amazing smoke where are ur genetics from. I got mine from growers choice seed bank it's great smoke but unpredictable phenotypes not real stable so I'll b going with a different breeder next year.

M

McLovinVT

I did 2 c99 plants this year. Amazing smoke where are ur genetics from. I got mine from growers choice seed bank it's great smoke but unpredictable phenotypes not real stable so I'll b going with a different breeder next year.
Female Seeds is the breeder. Seems to be finishing real fast for a Sativa looking plant.

S

saltydog

so I chopped today and hanging branched on coat hangers in closet. but some of the branches don't have anything other than a lower bud to hang off. I was wondering if you think it will be ok if some branches are hanging by the bottom bud. I am thinking it should be ok, right?

D

Dysthymic

Anyone else in the PNW? Are you cutting early due to the serious dampness?

Not sure when to harvest as this is 1st grow. I know the things to look for that indicate it's time. Just not sure now long they can take the wet/damp and 50/60's temp overnight.

Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Only see one pic. I am working on getting it right, first timer. Pls post both pics?

not sure if that was meant for me or not- If so I think you saw the quote of the person I quoted who was mentioning they had 2 pics, I only posted the one picture.

This was my first outdoor potted grow- I ended up with 5 trees. Whole different animal than my hydro days, Im already looking forward to next season to avoid mistakes made this year-mainly over defoliation

Latest posts

Top Bottom