Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MimisG

I’m trying to figure this out in a new post, but it always shows replying. Anyway, I grew my first beautiful Chemdog #4 plant which will be cut down to process. I had cut off a smaller branch from the bottom when I split my stock. It dried out and have been so pleased with my buds. QUESTION: I found one seed hiding in one bud. Is it good? I didn’t think female plants produce seeds? Would it be female as well? TYIA!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I’m trying to figure this out in a new post, but it always shows replying. Anyway, I grew my first beautiful Chemdog #4 plant which will be cut down to process. I had cut off a smaller branch from the bottom when I split my stock. It dried out and have been so pleased with my buds. QUESTION: I found one seed hiding in one bud. Is it good? I didn’t think female plants produce seeds? Would it be female as well? TYIA!
More than likely self pollinated. Plant it on your next grow.

I

ironmill

Hey all
I'm a first time grower, and my one and only plant got kind of a late start, so I'm really hoping for some decent weather here (BC Interior) in the coming weeks. I welcome any advice! View attachment 898447View attachment 898448
All rite! That’s it!! Summer grows done!
Fuckin weather is to wet and humid!
Grape god was fine yesterday got home today..........rot all over! I’m done!!hope everybody had a somewhat successful finish! I would have liked to have made it to mid October but oh well! There’s always next summer! Guess it’s time to get a greenhouse:)View attachment 898518
I use this and is the bomb...give it a try next year- https://www.flyingskull.net/Flying-Skull-Testimonials-and-Reviews.html#nukeem

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

IMG 20190927 165608
IMG 20190927 165643
IMG 20190927 170403
IMG 20190927 191245

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

So now week 16, given up on flower clock as this girl is slower than a snail with Hemorrhoids in a wheelchair. But getting more pistolas everyday and I'm proud of her development seeing what she as been through. At this rate she'll be a huge bush and hopefully colas to match..
20190928 164000
20190928 164340
20190928 165331
20190928 1644010
20190928 165357
20190928 164954

teejacks

teejacks

Sometimes I just smoke a dooby, sit down, and look at it! Couldn't be more pleased with my first year results. Cut down the BC Big Bud (65% sativa). I don't think it liked the cold because it has been having bud rot issues. Also had some pest issues in July. Other then that the others have been bud rot free even in cold, rain, morning dew (blueberry, nuken, god bud). Indicas will probably be the only thing I will be able to grow. Next year I am thinking northern lights, white critical express, skunk xl, and something with heavy afghan. Any recommendations are welcome!

Blueberry (left), Nuken (middle), God Bud (right) - my tarp had a big puddle of water in the middle 🤪 need to reengineer
IMG 5246

Blueberry
IMG 5247

God Bud
IMG 5248

Nuken - pulled her apart now that she has room to breathe with the BC big bud being gone. Beautiful colours on the leaves
IMG 5249

IMG 5250
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Weather is coming..One down..3 to go. Gonna be a Looooong day and night..My Trimprorotor Wkstation is ready to rock..or I would be fked!

The one in front on the right is a DJ Short BB that I trimmed a few colas on the stalk yesterday..just to see what I was in for.
20190928 043612 resized
20190928 071329 resized

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sometimes I just smoke a dooby, sit down, and look at it! Couldn't be more pleased with my first year results. Cut down the BC Big Bud (65% sativa). I don't think it liked the cold because it has been having bud rot issues. Also had some pest issues in July. Other then that the others have been bud rot free even in cold, rain, morning dew (blueberry, nuken, god bud). Indicas will probably be the only thing I will be able to grow. Next year I am thinking northern lights, white critical express, skunk xl, and something with heavy afghan. Any recommendations are welcome!

Blueberry (left), Nuken (middle), God Bud (right) - my tarp had a big puddle of water in the middle 🤪 need to reengineer
View attachment 899402

Blueberry
View attachment 899403

God Bud
View attachment 899404

Nuken - pulled her apart now that she has room to breathe with the BC big bud being gone. Beautiful colours on the leaves
View attachment 899405

Nice man, looks like you're local to me based on the strains you've got happening. Check out peakseedsBC, their Northern berry is really good, and of their timewarp crosses do excellent outdoors also. And they're way more interesting than old school timewarp.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I've been considering the sour bubble for a few weeks now. How would you describe the balance between the two parents? And would you run it again?
I don't know waht you mean about balance? I have not smoked any yet, but I did grow and smoke his S. Grape which id a great medicine..day or night. Also flowered his S. Grape male and am in the process of testing out some of those strains.

Outdoors she was VERY late to flower..Like 2 weeks behind the others, but she flowered fast..Unfortunately I will have to take her today and she is not ready..Freezing temps will arrive tonight and all week. The weather really messed things up..Cold in early June and cold again the past week. They all slowed to a crawl.

teejacks

teejacks

Nice man, looks like you're local to me based on the strains you've got happening. Check out peakseedsBC, their Northern berry is really good, and of their timewarp crosses do excellent outdoors also. And they're way more interesting than old school timewarp.

Good tip! Southern Ontario is the location so not the warmest/driest of falls. I like that company you suggested they've got a lot of crosses of just what I am looking for. Thanks. Really happy with how my Blueberry turned out this year. It will probably will be the highest yielding plant I have but time will tell. Taking it down as we speak but could use at least a week

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Also got about 4 quart jars worth hanging to dry for smoke..This will be flash frozen now.! (also tossed more than you see here, had to be very selective....no room for it)
1 down 3 more to go! 😜
This all goes to the freezer now for fresh frozen this winter.

DJ Short Blueberry
20190928 115314

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

WTF?
The weather forecast in Reno Nevada is never right; now it's spot on...got a 1 hr soaking rain storm in front of the approaching cold front. I had only started on the Pop Rocks ( Blue Lemon Thai x C99,) had to stop, and have not gotten close to the other 2. Pop Rocks got slammed, but the S. Bubble and OGK look pretty happy..Heaters at the ready tonight and BB is in the Deep Freeze. (Now I understand how DJ Short commands those prices..She was beautiful and a very heavy producer (back in the day, I would have been drawn and quartered for tossing what I had to cull.

Top Bottom