• Start date
  • Tagged users None
HomeGrown209

HomeGrown209

EC34E8E2 DA46 4923 8DBE 3ACD1894F440

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

WTF?
The weather forecast in Reno Nevada is never right; now it's spot on...got a 1 hr soaking rain storm in front of the approaching cold front. I had only started on the Pop Rocks ( Blue Lemon Thai x C99,) had to stop, and have not gotten close to the other 2. Pop Rocks got slammed, but the S. Bubble and OGK look pretty happy..Heaters at the ready tonight and BB is in the Deep Freeze. (Now I understand how DJ Short commands those prices..She was beautiful and a very heavy producer (back in the day, I would have been drawn and quartered for tossing what I had to cull.
Crazy how this is working out..The heavy rains and cold seem to have done a bud wash..Au Natural! The bugs were either gone or dead with the cold and the remains were washed away with the rain. All the accumulated dust and grime are gone as well (scoped it out). Amazingly what I left on the trees was still looking pretty good this am; after a night of freezing rain and 30d F temperatures..Not having to do a bud wash on the remainder will save hours and hours of work. After pulling off the fans and bucking..it all gets it's turn in the motorized trimmer and then to the freezer for fresh frozen this winter. I save a few choice colas for hand trimming and dry/cure normally for smoke.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What strain is that beauty?

I took the rest of mine down today leaving a little for an experiment in COLD. It will dip well into the mid 20's at my house and I will try the kerosene heater and see if the remains survive. The workload this harvest is staggering! I was surprised that there was no damage last night after heavy rains, wind and some snow thrown in..In fact they are doing ok today (the remnants that is) I found out last night that it would rain heavily and couldn't use the heaters, so I did an emergency chop at 1am, just to be sure all was not lost. Not alot of fun chopping in the rain with a green light strapped to my head..Bet the neighbors would have thought that I was a burglar, and called LE.. That would have been bad..Hahahah..But I always carry my MMJ card :)

Caniac

Caniac

Night time temps are getting really low and the rain is coming. I have maybe 5 % amber trichomes. Thinking I should chop before the rain comes what do you guys think? Humidity is in the high 80s low 90s.

Screenshot 20190930 100243 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20190930 100258 Samsung Internet
Rooke

Rooke

Night time temps are getting really low and the rain is coming. I have maybe 5 % amber trichomes. Thinking I should chop before the rain comes what do you guys think? Humidity is in the high 80s low 90s.
Hey there I like to wait until the sun is out for a couple of hours then I get to chopping if you’re seeing some amber it’s probably best to get after it. You’re forecast looks like mine freaking rain ahhhh and high humidity make for rot. I haven’t had much this year but I don’t like to lose any good luck on your harvest!!!

Top Bottom