Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Wow! Everyone's plants are looking beautiful! Here's an update on how my grow has been going so far this season.

Here's one of my better looking plants right now, doing low stress training and topping has really made it take off. I have two that are in these 15+ gallon bags(iirc). Again these are unfortunately unknown strains that I've acquired over last year.
View attachment 984016

The other one that's in the same 15+ gal bag.
View attachment 984017

View attachment 984019

I accidently broke off one of the main stems on this lady here after I topped it the first time, haven't topped it since and have just been doing LST on it.
View attachment 984021

Heres 1 of 3 of ladies in garbage bins, hoping they take off and get massive. Just topped this one about a week ago now.
View attachment 984022

This one here and the next one I accidently over watered recently so they look a little sad but they're recovering. Had 105 degree weather all week and than it dropped all the way down into the low 80s to mid 70s which is what caused the over-watering unfortunately.
View attachment 984023

Here's two plants that I grew in a single pot due to not having enough pots for all my plants but I transplanted them into the ground and bent their main stems so they start growing away from each other so they can fill in. Probably won't do this again depending on how it turns out lol but so far they're taking off
View attachment 984027

All of these plants are organic, no chemicals or anything of that sort. Using soil that Ive had composting from previous grows but once they start flowering I will be using a bloom booster. It's a huge pain sometimes growing here in the valley of California where we get weather in the 100s quite a lot so it definitely keeps me busy with the plants and making sure they don't over heat or dry out on me lol. But seriously, I'm jealous with how amazingly beautiful and how well everyone's plants are growing! Keep up the great work my fellow green thumbs! 😉
Nice plants! How many gallons of soil does the trash can hold just curious

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Dragonfruit
84E03AAA 2FF0 480D 897B 77D96C816439

Gelato
CEB81899 D151 44EB BD2D A97E50B2C26A

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Nice plants! How many gallons of soil does the trash can hold just curious
Thank you! I'm honestly not 100% sure the amount of gallons they are, I'd guess around 35-45 gallons give or take.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

So I have a question, yesterday I was taking care of my plants and doing some more low stress training on them and I noticed one of my plants is starting to flower.

I've never had this happen to me before, the hours never changed and they get sunlight all day long from 7:30 am all the way to sun down, however this is the only female out of the rest of them that has started to flower, does anyone know what might of caused this?

Madbud

Madbud

So I have a question, yesterday I was taking care of my plants and doing some more low stress training on them and I noticed one of my plants is starting to flower.

I've never had this happen to me before, the hours never changed and they get sunlight all day long from 7:30 am all the way to sun down, however this is the only female out of the rest of them that has started to flower, does anyone know what might of caused this?
View attachment 984609
Reminds me of the girl back in fourth grade that grew boobs😜

Pirat3

Pirat3

A little late to do fully outdoor but I popped 2 seeds of Sorbet gg#4, going to keep in my grow shed with my clones Im keeping for mothers for next year. I’ll probably take them outside as long as I can but finish indoor for flower.

780E9465 CC20 4AE9 B611 FAA9D2B5E459
AA414BF9 8470 4F10 A4DA A5A6EA4C6314
ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Hey there, did you recently take her from inside to outdoors?

Hey rooke, but no she hasn't been indoors for 2 months now. Would an autoflower strain start flowering on its own? Unfortunately I don't know the strains that I currently have but I've never grew an autoflowering strain before so I'm not sure how those work lol

Rooke

Rooke

Hey rooke, but no she hasn't been indoors for 2 months now. Would an autoflower strain start flowering on its own? Unfortunately I don't know the strains that I currently have but I've never grew an autoflowering strain before so I'm not sure how those work lol
Autos are on a time clock they start to flower usually around 25 ish days or so and depending on the strain can take up to 100 plus days to finish but some are a lot quicker how old is it?

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Autos are on a time clock they start to flower usually around 25 ish days or so and depending on the strain can take up to 100 plus days to finish but some are a lot quicker how old is it?

Oh okay so there is a chance it could just be an autoflowering strain? I planted all of them on March 23rd and than took them all outside about a half month after planting them so it's been about 71 days total.

Pirat3

Pirat3

Some strains go into flower if you dramatically effect the light 18/6 going to 14/10 made my mothers go into bud, I had to wake up at 6 am to take them out of my grow shed to get them back into veg also cut all the flowering nodes for clones. Unsure if this helps.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Some strains go into flower if you dramatically effect the light 18/6 going to 14/10 made my mothers go into bud, I had to wake up at 6 am to take them out of my grow shed to get them back into veg also cut all the flowering nodes for clones. Unsure if this helps.

Hm, I don't think it's a light issue, it gets sun all throughout the day from 7:30 am and into sun down. But than again it is a possibility, it does get about 35-40 minutes of shade in the afternoon when the sun gets blocked by my chimney lol but other than that it has sun all day long and I don't start bringing them in at night until they're all starting to flower since that's the time when the little feens are out and about trying to steal.

They actually stole one of the biggest plants I've ever grew which was about 7-8 ft tall and 5-6 feet wide 🥺😞

Pirat3

Pirat3

Hm, I don't think it's a light issue, it gets sun all throughout the day from 7:30 am and into sun down. But than again it is a possibility, it does get about 35-40 minutes of shade in the afternoon when the sun gets blocked by my chimney lol but other than that it has sun all day long and I don't start bringing them in at night until they're all starting to flower since that's the time when the little feens are out and about trying to steal.

They actually stole one of the biggest plants I've ever grew which was about 7-8 ft tall and 5-6 feet wide 🥺😞

6:30 to 9:30 is like 15 hours (don’t know your time zone) but if the plants were stressed for some reason they may try to go into flower.

Rooke

Rooke

6:30 to 9:30 is like 15 hours (don’t know your time zone) but if the plants were stressed for some reason they may try to go into flower.
I had this happen to me because I had my lights on 16/8 and I put them outside too early 15/9 they didn’t reveg stayed flowering and then hermied on me. Ahhhhh! Now I set my lights to the sunrise sunset table for my area to the day I want to put them outside. I subtract 15 min from the sunrise time and add 15 to the sunset time and it hasn’t happened since 🤞hope this helps

Top Bottom