Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wesk

wesk

Hey the post office even sells sealable scentless bags which they recommend to use for 3$ gotta love Canada Post !!
and just to be clear, as an Oregon licensed grower I was being tongue-in-cheek, or trying to be. My bad. That level of context doesn't exist in these kinds of spaces...not rocket science I guess. If weed was deregulated might be different options, but until then it's not...an option for me. Still, I am envious of Canadians, for lots of reasons.

Rooke

Rooke

and just to be clear, as an Oregon licensed grower I was being tongue-in-cheek, or trying to be. My bad. That level of context doesn't exist in these kinds of spaces...not rocket science I guess. If weed was deregulated might be different options, but until then it's not...an option for me. Still, I am envious of Canadians, for lots of reasons.
No worries friend I thought you were Canadian . I recently heard the states as we call it is possibly going to decriminalize weed finally? You would be surprised at how many Canadians do not know the rules re: mailing weed here. I’m licensed under Health Canada and can grow 19 plants outdoors and my gal can grow another 4 under the household rule but not all provinces allow the 4 plant rule on top of my licensed allotment. Gotta love 🇨🇦

wesk

wesk

Gotta love 🇨🇦
We did pass a decriminalization bill in the US House, but we'll see next year whether that's going to make any difference (has to go through the Senate and be worded so everyone is happy, and that doesn't look likely). There are a couple of ways to go about it, so, hope springs eternal. I know there is some great weed being grown at home, out in front of God and everybody, by a lot of Oregonians, and that alone is like paradise for a lot of growers who remember growing in a very different climate, as it t'were. But, we still can't share it through the mail like peeps in Canada can. And I have no idea what the next four years brings. You gotta think de-scheduling marijuana is on the list and expunging the records of all those people arrested for what is now totally legit. I gotta admit, it sure would make my day if we approved interstate commerce in cannabis...and banking...and taxes.

RookieBC

RookieBC

First time growing in dirt! No food added at all. Just water and sun. I didnt trim her either as she grew. Just an initial trim to get growth away from the trunk.
Beautiful girl she was!

Nice what strain
First time growing in dirt! No food added at all. Just water and sun. I didnt trim her either as she grew. Just an initial trim to get growth away from the trunk.
Beautiful girl she was!

Nice what strain, where in Canada East/Wes/Central we had some vicious Rain storms on the west coast end of September and I had to chop early tried to push it but the moisture and not having a hardy outdoor strain the mold showed up on one plant and started to take over so I had no choice. But save what I could. Next year's outdoor is going to be hardiest strains ever, hopefully with some landrace genetics.

crackers

crackers

We did pass a decriminalization bill in the US House, but we'll see next year whether that's going to make any difference (has to go through the Senate and be worded so everyone is happy, and that doesn't look likely). There are a couple of ways to go about it, so, hope springs eternal. I know there is some great weed being grown at home, out in front of God and everybody, by a lot of Oregonians, and that alone is like paradise for a lot of growers who remember growing in a very different climate, as it t'were. But, we still can't share it through the mail like peeps in Canada can. And I have no idea what the next four years brings. You gotta think de-scheduling marijuana is on the list and expunging the records of all those people arrested for what is now totally legit. I gotta admit, it sure would make my day if we approved interstate commerce in cannabis...and banking...and taxes.

I hope it never gets legal because I don’t want to pay any more taxes. I’m in California and in a 32%tax bracket. No more government and no more taxation without representation!

jonnyseeds

jonnyseeds

These plants started their journey in Ma, pandemic hit, my son & wife moved in, essential workers, we headed to Vermont
and kept them going in our trailer until early
spring, then transplanted

left- Hawaiian Puna Budda -middle-Powerplant- right Mazar
12FD5BAF D2E0 4816 AE76 6D27C0428501

Hillbillyhaze420

Hillbillyhaze420

These plants started their journey in Ma, pandemic hit, my son & wife moved in, essential workers, we headed to Vermont
and kept them going in our trailer until early
spring, then transplanted

left- Hawaiian Puna Budda -middle-Powerplant- right MazarView attachment 1069232
Theses are indoor from my summer outdoor grow 1w plants buuba kush,god bud and master kush, all together this was my first indoor grow and out of 12 plants I pulled 4.2pnds of grade A smoke.

BostonGRASS

BostonGRASS

Amazing. I just started The Congo indoor in Coco. How long did she go from early signs of pistils?

reefer20

reefer20

I topped them and tied them down a few times The last few months. I also removed the lower small buds and small stuff at the top. I’m still worried they may be too bushy but they seem to get a lot of sun and are growing quite well. I have another in a pot that is much smaller and seems to be weeks ahead somehow. Fertilizing with Grotech’s green line every second watering.
This looks great. I'm going old school this spring with Timewarp as well.

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

Giggle Fest (Giggly wigglyXJamboree)
IMG 20200913 083924961
IMG 20200912 130519219
IMG 20200912 130502721

Progressively harvested, took most of the tops 3rd week sept. Came back two weeks later for the rest.
IMG 20200912 130401042

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Anyone knows Which kind of uv light is beneficial for plants to grow? UVA UVB or UVC? And which wavelength and color?
UV B mostly, but A and B.

Understanding UV light

Ultraviolet (UV) light is a natural part of Sunlight that reaches the earth, and is invisible to the naked eye. At ground level, sunlight is approximately 3% UV light.

Light is measured scientifically in wavelength units. The wavelength of visible light ranges from 400-700 nanometers (nm), a nanometer is a billionth of a meter. Light waves ranging from 10-400 nm are known as UV light. The Sun is a source of UV light, which is commonly subdivided into UV-A, UV-B and UV-C light. UV-C light is almost entirely absorbed by the atmosphere surrounding the earth. UV-A light measures between 400-320nm, UV-B is between 320-290 and from 290-100nm is UV-C.

UV light is measured in micro-watts per square centimeter (µW/cm²) “µ” is the symbol for “micro-watt” UV-B occurs naturally in sunlight. Much of the UV-B light produced by the sun is absorbed by the Earth’s ozone layer. However, depending on your location on the globe, the season of the year, and the time of the day UV-B levels can be upwards of 400 µW/cm².

For cannabis, UV light enhances terpene/oil production, thought a mechanism much like suntanning. aka. the cannabis plant produces, you guessed it THC as it's natural tissue protectant, just like melanin in human skin when exposed to UV light... 25% UVA and 75% UVB being the optimal ratio, starting a few hours during early flower and eventually hardening the plants off with more light exposure during mid to late flower for maximum oil production. (this produces much harder resin filled buds in any cannabis strains).

Also with proper UV exposure, the plant is given better protection and resistance against mold and pest infestation, as the lights serve dual use, both as a natural means of suppressing pestilence and fungi.

and a frosty bud for good measure.
Purple haze

Last edited:
Top Bottom