Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stonedman

1stonedman

A girl I've lst and bent over, I'm just now entering pre flower and my first males of the season just started to show.

20200623 112132
MerryJane22

MerryJane22

play find the cannabis. I took my worst clones and banished them to the back yard. Hopefully they’ll do something.

Hmmm.....ok, I'll play (always loved where's Waldo after all 😹). This has given me an interesting idea. I'm short on space & have nosey neighbors ---hence why this first run was supposed to be all stealthy little auto flowers.

I always take my dogs on walks to some pretty rustic trails by the river.....there are some peat type moist-ish areas where the tree canopy lets some light in (but where most humans would never veer off trail). I might germinate some especially for a mission like this? just plant and see what happens.

Maybe Mama Nature could work some magic with no help from all of the trappings of supposedly proper growing?🤔 she does pretty darned good IMO....in any case, good luck with these!

1 clones
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s amazing what people will not notice. there’s a power line not far from the house. I’ve thought of stashing some plant up there in the full sunlight.
thanks for the positive vibes for these. I don’t have high hopes. But I’m looking ;g forward to what the others will do. I convinced a friend to house the plants on his land a few towns away I get to visit tomorrow. Will post pictures at some Point.

shaganja

shaganja

It’s amazing what people will not notice. there’s a power line not far from the house. I’ve thought of stashing some plant up there in the full sunlight.
thanks for the positive vibes for these. I don’t have high hopes. But I’m looking ;g forward to what the others will do. I convinced a friend to house the plants on his land a few towns away I get to visit tomorrow. Will post pictures at some Point.
Yes.! East west powerlines are great place! We did that as kids!

1stonedman

1stonedman

I have a friend who tried to put her planters on top of her house lol..

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Absolutely loving everyone's grows! Keep on chugging my fellow green thumbs! Here's an update on my outdoor grow.

This is one of the ladies that's in the 15+ gal bag, she's doing really well, it's been in the 100s all week so she has been chugging down a lot of water daily.
IMG 20200625 101748

Here's the other lady in the 15+ gal bag, she's also doing well but hasn't taken off as much as the other one.
IMG 20200625 101800

This one here is one of the smaller ones but is really thick and the node spacing is very small so hopefully she'll have some really nice thick buds this fall
IMG 20200625 101755

This one here is one of 2 indicas that I have, at least I think it's an indica due to the large leaves lol
IMG 20200625 101806

Now we're on the 35-45 gal garbage bins, this one is the smallest of the 3 in the garbage bins but she's really taking off and looking beautiful.
IMG 20200625 101815

This is the one that is really light in color, had to step back quite a bit to get these two ladies in frame haha.
IMG 20200625 101821

IMG 20200625 101827

Here's the two plants I planted together in the ground, they're looking beautiful!
IMG 20200625 101832

This little lady is the youngest of them all, she didn't show signs of being female for quite a while and ended up getting stunted but she's doing really well now, she's looking like an indica. Does anyone know if those succulents are good companion plants? I'm not sure what kind of succulent they are but I just left them in the soil hoping they're good companion plants lol
IMG 20200625 101848

This one here has been struggling for a while, for some reason the bottom of the soil doesn't dry out much so I don't have to water it as much but it did get over watered a few weeks ago and she's just been struggling since
IMG 20200625 101856

And finally, the lady that has gone into a stress induced flower with a close-up of the buds
IMG 20200625 101902

IMG 20200625 101918

Oh yeah, one last photo of my first ever successful clone! I'm extremely excited to start cloning!
IMG 20200625 101934

Average

Average

If that’s the case your boss is going to be killed by guys like me. Haha haha, I have a degree in business and my family’s are ogs,your bleeding money, I’m coming for ya boi. Breeder gang gang. Let the strong over come haha.

.. gets 0 interest property loan now I’m a professional weed farmer like your boi boss

I've been busy and this might be the funniest thing I've seen in 2020. We don't loan property, we buy in cash.
That said... Bring it. We're waiting and still consulting apple billionaire's who have doctorates in business. Seen so many loud mouths like you out there who "know what they are doing". Here's a 45ksqft greenhouse for you to dream about 10 years from now.

Seedings are 10 days from planting and stoked.

IMG 20180616 145412440
IMG 20200625 172650442
Top Bottom